Scarlet's Chip List

All right, just going to make it nice and simple. I have a Pillow1 chip I received a little while back, and haven't had much chance to utilize it. My Navigator doesn't seem to see much use in it either, so I'm putting it up for anyone to make an offer on.

- Scarlet

EDIT: Well, my folder's gotten relatively sizable since I made this BBS thread, so I'll just put up my entire folder to see if anyone wants to trade me anything. I'm also putting out some of my unused chips for cheap, so grab 'em while they're around!

- AirStorm1Damage: 50 x3 shots + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Pulls three enemies towards user, than fires three tornadoes at them, may be divided however user wants.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Special: Pull: Brings a target one movement space closer to the source. Use of this effect on anchored objects may move the user instead of the target.
Trader Rank: D
- 1000z
- Invis1Effect: Invisibility
Accuracy: S
Description: Grants the user invisibility. This reduces the chance of being hit by non-Seeking attacks by 50%, but the user will also be susceptible to Area of Effect attacks.
Duration: One turn
- 1000z
- ElementalRage1Damage: 60 + LineAttack3
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a ray of energy in front of the player. If the user is standing on an elemental terrain, the blast gains that power. Can target up to three enemies.
Element: Depends on Terrain
- 1000z
- MoonBlade1Damage: 90 + Slashing + Spin Attack
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets.
Description: Executes a spin cut with a Kunai.
Duration: Once.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
- 1000z
- WhiteWeb1Damage: 40 + Snare x 3 targets
Accuracy: C
Description: Casts three spider webs on the ground as a snare or a net to capture, damage, or otherwise hinder your enemies. Can be destroyed with Slashing or Fire attacks, or other RP solutions. Destroying the webbing instantly ends its effects.
Duration: One turn
Element: Wood
Special: Snare: A combination of Hold, Grapple, and Trap effects. However, in exchange for RP versatility, the chip can backfire depending upon RP. Nullify cancels Snare. Snared targets can be set on fire for an extra 1x base fire damage, though the target will be free of Snare the following turn.
- 1000z
- GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C / D
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
Trader Rank: C
- 1000z
- RedFruit2Recovery: 140 HP
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (enemy or ally) will recover 140 HP.
- 1000z
- MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a land slide to bury everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is mud in the vicinity to fuel it.
- 2000z

[Attached: FolderData]
Hello, this is Dharma Heart-Payne; I represent Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc. I'd like to acquire that chip for an experiment of mine. Would 1000 zenny be a reasonable offer for it?

-Dharma Heart-Payne, President of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Visit us at the HPPharmacy website!
~Pharmaceuticals with care, straight from the heart~

*1000 zenny attached*
That would be a reasonable amount, yes.

- Scarlet

[Attached: [Pillow1] Battlechip]
Pillows? I could use a nap... Zzzzzz...

Dharma GET: [Pillow1] Battlechip
Scarlet GET: 1000z

-LinkMan.EXE
To anyone that browses this, I'm just making a topic to display my folder for people to have a look at and see whether they want anything. A periodically-updated folder view file's attached for anyone who wants to have a look.

- Scarlet

[Attached: Folder.DAT]

P.S: ElementalRage series is off-limits, thank you.
Hi!

I noticed you have a Zapring chip and I could really use it. Would you be interested in a practically new Drain chip? It's only been used once!
That was fast. Sure, it's been mostly unused for a while.

- Scarlet

[Attached: [ZapRing1] Battlechip]
Excellent! I'll upload it right away!

Do we need to register here with our names?

-Gale

[Attached: Drain1 Battlechip]
Eh, what you've got works for me. And again, it's nice to do a trade that doesn't invove that crazy Netopian-what? She spent HOW MUCH on chips? Er, that Netopian girl sure is great! She's an inspiration for people everywhere! Follow her example and buy lots of stuff at Soryu's!

Scarlet GET: Drain1
Gale GET: ZapRing1

- LinkMan.EXE
OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE CHIPS GIMME GIMME GIMME FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS THEN YOU GET THEM BACK AND I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU CHIPS TO HOLD ON TO PROVE I'M NOT SOME WEIRDO TRYING TO STEAL YOUR CHIPS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE LAME IT'S NOT LIKE IT'D BE THAT HARD TO GO OFF AND GET SOME GOOD CHIPS FROM BUSTING AND ALSO DID YOU KNOW RAIN IS WATER THAT'S SO AMAZING RIGHT I KNOW YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH RIGHT HERE'S WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

- AntiFire
- RemotePlug3
- MarkCannon2
- WaveArm1
- CrackerBomb
- GravityHold1

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENTS:
AirHockey2Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(5)
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.

Aqua+20Status: Aqua Element UP 20, Stackable
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of an Aqua Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Element: Aqua

AntiBreakDamage: Trap((Negate Attack) Then (200 + Break)): Break, Blast, Nova, Spread, Splash, Cracked Terrain Change, Broken Terrain Change, Chip Break, and/or Object Erasure
Description: Negates one Break-type attack and counters with God Stone.
Duration: One Attack, or until overwritten or destroyed.
Special: (Trap(Effect): Trigger): Trap effects are sprung when Trigger conditions are met. Traps do not trigger and cannot be triggered by other Traps. Traps are negated on contact by the Nullify effect, and do not trigger against attacks that include the Nullify effect. Traps do not trigger against Allies. Only one Trap may be set by an individual at a time, and setting a second will overwrite the first regardless of type. Traps remain in place until triggered, overwritten, or destroyed.
Trader Rank: B

BlizzardBall3Damage: 120 + Line Attack + Ground Attack + Object Absorption
Description: Rolls a giant snowball at enemies that absorbs obstacles. Rare
Special: Object Absorption: If this attack hits an object, it adds half of that object's HP to its damage.
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Trader Rank: A

BubbleStar1Damage: 20 + Bubble Trap x 3 targets
Accuracy: D
Description: Three Bubbles trap enemies
Duration: Once, Trap for 1 turn
Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.

Bubble-VDamage: 70 + Spread 2
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates enemies to hit up to two other enemies behind and to the side of it, as if forming a V shape.
Um, okay, sure.

- Scarlet

[Attached:
- AntiFireDamage: Trap((Negate Attack) Then (200)): Damaging Fire Element Attack
Description: Negates one Fire-element attack and counters with a Fire blast.
Duration: One Attack
Element: Fire
Special: (Trap(Effect): Trigger): Trap effects are sprung when Trigger conditions are met. Traps do not trigger and cannot be triggered by other Traps. Traps are negated on contact by the Nullify effect, and do not trigger against attacks that include the Nullify effect. Traps do not trigger against Allies. Only one Trap may be set by an individual at a time, and setting a second will overwrite the first regardless of type. Traps remain in place until triggered, overwritten, or destroyed.

- RemotePlug3Damage: 140 + Homing + Phasing
Description: Fires an obstacle penetrating plug that moves forward. Its path can be adjusted by the user.
Element: Elec

- MarkCannon2Damage: 100 + Seeking + Lock-on
Description: A highly accurate cannon whose automatic aiming system locks onto heat signatures and fires.
Special: Lock-on: Same effect as an automatic Take Aim.

- WaveArm1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Chain(2)
Description: A special shock wave that can automatically adjust its path to hit up to three enemies.
Special: Chain: This attack will adjust it's path to hit multiple enemies, but it cannot chain-target a previously struck target. If a target manages to get hit more than once by this effect, it is not because the attack targeted it more than once, but due to some other series of events.

- CrackerBombDamage: 70 + Panel Crack + Blast 2
Description: Throw a bomb that damages or breaks panels in a small area.

- GravityHold1Damage: 50 + Piercing + Altitude Change
Description: Creates a gravity well that penetrates obstacles. There is no limit to how many enemies this attack can hit, but as it moves very slowly and in a straight line, it is easily dodged.
Special: Altitude Change: Forces all battle participants out of High Altitude or Submerged status, regardless of whether or not it hits them. This effect cannot be avoided.
One day, I might actually do a legitimate trade again. Until then, there's always miss Jetto and her crazed navi.

SplashGET:

AntiFireDamage: Trap((Negate Attack) Then (200)): Damaging Fire Element Attack

RemotePlug3Damage: 140 + Homing + Phasing
Description: Fires an obstacle penetrating plug that moves forward. Its path can be adjusted by the user.

MarkCannon2Damage: 100 + Seeking + Lock-on
Description: A highly accurate cannon whose automatic aiming system locks onto heat signatures and fires.

WaveArm1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Chain(2)
Description: A special shock wave that can automatically adjust its path to hit up to three enemies.
Special: Chain: This attack will adjust it's path to hit multiple enemies, but it cannot chain-target a previously struck target. If a target manages to get hit more than once by this effect, it is not because the attack targeted it more than once, but due to some other series of events.

CrackerBombDamage: 70 + Panel Crack + Blast 2

GravityHold1Damage: 50 + Piercing + Altitude Change
Description: Creates a gravity well that penetrates obstacles. There is no limit to how many enemies this attack can hit, but as it moves very slowly and in a straight line, it is easily dodged.
Special: Altitude Change: Forces all battle participants out of High Altitude or Submerged status, regardless of whether or not it hits them. This effect cannot be avoided.

ScarletGET:

Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.

Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of an Aqua Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.

AntiBreakDamage: Trap((Negate Attack) Then (200 + Break)): Break, Blast, Nova, Spread, Splash, Cracked Terrain Change, Broken Terrain Change, Chip Break, and/or Object Erasure

Special: Object Absorption: If this attack hits an object, it adds half of that object's HP to its damage.
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.

Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.

Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates enemies to hit up to two other enemies behind and to the side of it, as if forming a V shape.
BOOP A BLUB

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENTS:

I'm not really sure what the point of this is either, but there's no reason not to trust someone clearly so... enunciated.

- Scarlet

Attached:

And back we go again.

ScarletGET:

SplashGET:

You are all crazy.

-LinkMan.EXE
Hi there, my Navi could use some more Gun chips and you have some ones I think she'd like. Would you be willing to trade your MarkCannon2, CornShot1, and... say, your PoisonSeed for my WoodDragon2?

-Emily Delumia
Sounds fine to me. Hook it up.

- Scarlet

[Attached: MarkCannon2Damage: 100 + Seeking + Lock-on
CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
PoisonSeedDamage: 10 + Small Poison Terrain Change / Medium Poison Terrain Change
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Poison area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Battlechips]
Great, here you go.

-Emily Delumia
[Attached: WoodDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Grass Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WoodDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Grass as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
]
Dragons seem to be a hot commodity recently...

Scarlet GET:
WoodDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Grass Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WoodDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Grass as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).

Emily GET:

CornShot1Damage: 50 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.

PoisonSeedDamage: 10 + Small Poison Terrain Change / Medium Poison Terrain Change
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Poison area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Hello. I am Diana Hawkins, and after browsing your selection, perhaps you would be interested in trading that TriSpear? I understand it's a Tier 2, but I also understand that MetaGel1 is a very good chip for battle, and in many ways surpasses TriSpear. And yet, the ability to fire a barrage of arrows would be a perfect fit for my Navi. Are you interested?

- Diana Hawkins
ATTACHMENT: MetaGel1Damage: 90 + Slow + Drop Attack x 3 Targets
Description: Summons three Metagels to drop down on three different opponents. Causes Slow on contact.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
BattleChip data