Destin's Chips

At the present moment there is not much I desire from your chip selection, as I have a few chips of similar make. However, I will hold onto the chip for you until you have something else to offer.

-- Destin.
Ah, that's too bad. But thanks for taking the time to look.

- Dawn Guerrero -
Hello there Destin, this is Jack. I was wondering if you would be willing to trade away those two Heatshots for my Guard1 and 650z.
-Jack Magi
I would be willing to do so for that trade.

-- Destin.

[Attached: HeatShot x2.]
Alright then. Here you go.
-Jack Magi

Attached: Guard1 and 650z
Approved!

Destin GET : Guard1, 650z : Jack LOSE
Jack GET : HeatShot x2 : Destin LOSE

Have a nice day!

- LinkMan.EXE
Pleasure doing business with you.

-- Destin.
Do to a recent chip update, I'm passing on the savings to a one Scarlet Krysarch in the form of a 230z rebate.

[Attached: 230z. To be sent to Scarlet Krysarch.]
Added CrackerBomb (I renamed it PanelC.Bomb).
Fine.

Destin LOSE: 230z
Scarlet GET: 230z

-LinkMan.EXE
Good.

-- Destin.
Renamed back to CrackerBomb and added FireHit1. Also revalued prices.
Ah, another trip to this thread. I have been using the Sword quite well, and I thank you for it. I'd like to purchase the Shockwave you have for 700z, if that is acceptable.

- Scarlet

[Attached: 700z]
I'm not technically offering my ShockWave chips, but I see no reason to hold them hostage. Your price is also acceptable.

-- Destin.

[Attached: ShockWave x1.]
Seems good to me! Such a simple low tier trade. It's like Calisthenics! A Warm-up for any hard requests I may get. You never know when those will come.

Oh right, the trade.

Scarlet GET: Shockwave, LOSE: 700z
Destin GET: 700z, LOSE: Shockwave

Have a nice day!
Pleasure doing business with you once more.

-- Destin.
Hello there Destin. I was looking through various trading networks for a few chips to help my new navi out, and saw the flameline1 chip you have. That would make a wonder addition to the tactical fighting style of my navi. However I don't think I have much that you would be willing to trade for it, I just acquired most of these chips through a family member. If you see something you would like for the Flameline1, post up and we'll talk it out.

ATTACHED
*Folder.Dat

-Mark Kerf
How about your MachineGun1?

-- Destin.
Hrm. Losing the machinegun1 chip would be hard, my navi does use it very often. The flameline would be a very useful chip though, more damage guaranteed and some elemental damage finally. Most of the chips I own, as you saw, weren't elemental. Sounds good. I'll attach it for you. Wonder how my navi will take to his machinegun just being gone randomly, hrm.

ATTACHED
-Machinegun1 Chip

-Mark Kerf
He'll get over it. Or go after another one.

-- Destin.

[Attached: FlameLine1 Battlechip.]