Magical Trade

Hello, my name is Stephine and I am currently getting ready to go on a long trip away from the current Electopian area. As I won't be needing my current navi, who I borrowed from my brother, I am looking to put my current collection of chips up for trade and am looking for fair offers. Please browse my folder and bring up any offers for whatever may catch your eye.

Attached: Chip Folder.DAT
So, I looked through your stuff, and that LavaCannon2 caught my interest. Would you trade it for my NeedleCannon2?

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: NeedleCannon2 BattleChip data
Mmmm. Yea, I'll take you up on that deal.
-Stephine

Attached: LavaCannon2
More collecting, Miss Jetto? Leave some for the others now.

Anyway, this all looks to be in order, consider yourselves traded.

Sabrina GET/Stephine LOSE: LavaCannon2
Stephine GET/Sabrina LOSE: NeedleCannon2

Done and done.

-LinkMan
Mmmh. My net navi is going to enjoy this. She never did enjoy using fire chips. Thank you miss jetto, maybe one of these days our navis could bust together. Though...mine's been kind of cooped up as of late.
-Stephine Magi
So, like two seconds later, now you've got something else I need. I've never run into an Elec+30 before...how about...oh, how about this Bubble-V? If your Navi may not like Fire, maybe they'll like Aqua more! And I dunno about teaming up...unless you're really strong, you probably won't get to do much unless I hold back.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Bubble-V BattleChip data
Mmmm. I'll think about it, my navi should probably get back into the swing of things before I try to pair her up with someone, come to think of it. And yea, I'll happily take that offer. I don't really have much to make full use of the chip anyways.
-Stephine

-Attached: Elec+30
It would be impossible to exaggerate your determination sometimes. I only turned my back for a second!

Oh well, a trade is a trade, let's see. Looks fine, consider it done.

Sabrina GET/Stephine LOSE: Elec+30
Stephine GET/Sabrina LOSE: Bubble-V

All done. Should I just wait around?

-LinkMan
That LittleBoiler1 chip looks good. How's an IronShell1 sound?

- N. R.

[Attached: IronShell1Damage: 70 x 1-2 + Break
Accuracy: C
Description: IronShell hits up to four enemies, three once and the last one twice at max, and blocks frontal projectile attacks. User is immobile during usage and lowers their dodge for the turn. This chip counts as a Melee Chip.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Accuracy drops 1 rank for each enemy hit, making it harder to strike larger groups.
Special: IronShell can be destroyed by Break attacks with 40 or greater power.
Special: If two IronShells collide with each other, both are destroyed at the same time.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip]
Hmmm. Well, I never was gonna use it anyways...sure. I'm sure I can find some use for your IronShell1.
-Stephine Magi

Attached: Chip LittleBoiler1HP: 1
Properties: Light
Object Damage: (100 Aqua + Damage Absorbed) + Blast 3
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: (100 Aqua + Damage Absorbed) + Blast 3
Accuracy: E (thrown) / B (trigger)
Description: Throws a boiling kettle 3 panels ahead that boils over when hit once, dealing aqua damage to everything around it without regard to who or what that may be. The damage of the attack that strikes it is added to the blast.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Wood
Special: Time Delay: Upon taking damage, there is a 2 action time delay before the attack triggers.
Special: For the purposes of Elemental Bonuses, this chip is counts as Aqua Element.
TRADE PLACES!!

N. R. GET/Stephine LOSE: LittleBoiler1HP: 1
Properties: Light
Object Damage: (100 Aqua + Damage Absorbed) + Blast 3
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: (100 Aqua + Damage Absorbed) + Blast 3
Accuracy: E (thrown) / B (trigger)
Description: Throws a boiling kettle 3 panels ahead that boils over when hit once, dealing aqua damage to everything around it without regard to who or what that may be. The damage of the attack that strikes it is added to the blast.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Wood
Special: Time Delay: Upon taking damage, there is a 2 action time delay before the attack triggers.
Special: For the purposes of Elemental Bonuses, this chip is counts as Aqua Element.

Stephine GET/N. R. LOSE: IronShell1Damage: 70 x 1-2 + Break
Accuracy: C
Description: IronShell hits up to four enemies, three once and the last one twice at max, and blocks frontal projectile attacks. User is immobile during usage and lowers their dodge for the turn. This chip counts as a Melee Chip.
Special: Accuracy drops 1 rank for each enemy hit, making it harder to strike larger groups.
Special: IronShell can be destroyed by Break attacks with 40 or greater power.
Special: If two IronShells collide with each other, both are destroyed at the same time.

TRADE COMPLETE!!

-LinkMan
Alright then...anyways, thanks for the trade, hope you find some use for that.
-Stephine Magi

Jazz.exe is currently indesposed.
Um, hello...my name is Hikari Takahashi, and I am the high priestess for the goddess Divina. I was perusing your folder, and the Recover30 seems extremely appealing. But, I have little to offer...and I possess few chips that would appeal to most. Would an Arsenal1 suffice? It seems as though it might not be a bad chip, but in our hands, it is without purpose.

- Hikari Takahashi
ATTACHMENT: Arsenal1Damage: (40 Elec damage) + (10 Elec damage x 4 hits)
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a large laser beam encircled by four smaller beams.
Element: Elec
BattleChip data
Hmmmm...well, I suppose I could part with this if you're that adamant about it. I'm not gonna really use it honestly, so why not. Could use some sort of divine intervention for taking this rogue navi into my PET
-Stephine Magi

Attached: Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 30 HP.
BATCHIP.DAT
Sure, have at it.

Stephine GET: Arsenal1Damage: (40 Elec damage) + (10 Elec damage x 4 hits)
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a large laser beam encircled by four smaller beams.
Element: Elec
Battlechip
Hikari GET: Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 30 HP.
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Mmm. Thanks for the chip. Hope that chip helps you save souls or whatever.
-Stephine
Oh, thank you! Lady Divina will be thrilled to have another instrument of healing!

- Hikari Takahashi
A heads up. I am currently looking to trade for things of the Water or Electrical elements (Or Aqua and Elec if you're one of -those- people) and I'm opening my folder to such trades. My fire chips are things I don't really use, but I would like to keep a little bit for coverage, so my "normal" chips are also up for grabs.
-Stephine Magi
Alright, so...my netop is looking for a bit of cash right now. We're opening up our folder as well as our extra chips to fund any upgrades I can get my paws on. So, any takers? Oh, name's Jazz by the by.
-Jazz.exe

Attached: Folder.Dat list and Extra_Chips.Dat
Salutations! My Navi and I have just taken our first foray into virus busting for pleasure and profit. Our initial efforts were promising, but it is my belief that more defensive options are paramount to more successful results. To that end, I would offer 1400z of our day's winning, in exchange for your UnderGuard1.

Thank you for your time, and good day to you, Jazz, good day!

Regards,
Vincent Miles

-Attached: 1400z