Venus Shop

Yes! Very much yes! I'll quickly attach the money to this post. Thanks for your help, mister!

[Attached: 500 z]
No worries, just glad to see it put to good use.
- MachMan.EXE

[Attached: Navi +20]
I... You...

VenusMan GET: Navi+20
MachMan GET: 500z

- LinkMan.EXE's functions have shut down
So...I can't help but notice you got a Navi+20 for really little. And even though I'm really jealous about it, I can forgive you...IF! If you're not using them at the moment, you loan me it and any other buster chips you have, so I can add them to my library, since I'm actually kinda lacking in buster chips. I'll trade over a super rare chip as collateral, so don't think I'm stealing or anything! [size0]And if you don't give me that chip back, I'll hunt down your operator and beat them up! [/size]

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FullCustom BattleChip data
Library? What? Who are you? Oh, I recognize your name! You're the person I traded that 3-Way with! Sure, you seem like a friendly and harmless person! I'm not wearing my glasses now, so I can't read your text well but you want to lend my buster chips? I don't see the harm in that, so let's not beat around the bush!

[Attached: 1x BusterBomb chip; 1x Navi+20 chip]
These trades are making me green with envy. Also, welcome to the new year 20XX!

VenusMan GET: FullCustom
Sabrina GET: BusterBomb, Navi+20

- LinkMan.EXE
...I'm pretty sure it's still 20XX...anyway, alley oop!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: BusterBomb BattleChip data, Navi+20 BattleChip data
You're a weird one.

[Attached: 1x FullCustom chip]
You're all weird.

VenusMan GET: Navi+20, BusterBomb
Sabrina GET: FullCustom

- LinkMan.EXE
Updated my list for battlechip selling! Take a look, make an offer and I'll get back to you.