Marius' chip trader

Greetings, this is Destin again. I have come into some funds recently and would be very interested in your PhoenixShot2. Now I know you do not have it listed, but could I persuade you to part with it for the sum of 3500z?

[Attached: 3500z {File to be unlocked if accepted.}]

-- Destin.
Hello Dustin.

I guess I have no qualms about the trade offer, I'll put up the chip along with this post.

-Marius

Attached:

• [PhoenixShot2] Battlechip
Speed approval go!

Destin GET : PhoenixShot2 : Marius LOSE
Marius GET : 3500z : Destin LOSE

- LinkMan.EXE
Thank you Marius and LinkMan.

-- Destin.
Hello Marius. I was wondering if you might want to trade me one of your firehit2 chips for this woodtower2 I recently received? I have a feeling my navi's not going to want to use it...

-Rania Firebrand

*WoodTower2 attached*
Sure, that won't be a problem. Hell, I'll even give you this extra chip I've been wanting to get rid of for some time. I at least hope that your navi would like this chip as well.

-Marius

Attached:

[li][FireHit2] Battlechip
  • [AquaNeedle] Battlechip
Not bad of a trade. Approved!

Rania GET: FireHit2, AquaNeedle1
Marius GET: WoodTower2

- LinkMan.EXE
I have seen that you are selling your leftover chips. To get them I would do some kick-ass flips. But even then I don't think you'd give them for free. So for your LilBoiler chip, here is my fee.

NBA

[Attached: 3500z]
Sounds good to me. I'll attach the chip with the post.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:

• [LilBoiler1] Battlechip
Enjoy flipping.

NBA GET: [LilBoiler1] Battlechip
Marius GET: 3500z

- LinkMan.EXE
I just got a neat new chip that I'm almost positive my navi is too stubborn to use. You can probably make good use of it, though! It's AirStorm2.

I'm sure he'd like that FireHit2. If you wanted to pitch in some zenny with it, that'd be perfect.

-Rania Firebrand

*AirStorm2 attached*
I'm not all that sure why you would ask me if I want your AirStorm...But you're lucky that I greatly favor the same chip that I have in my folder. I'll gladly accept the trade and I'll throw in a handful of zenny along with it. Thank you, Rania.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:

[li][FireHit2] Battlechip
  • 1,000z
Approved.

Rania GET: [FireHit2] Battlechip + 1000z
Marius GET: [AirStorm2] Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE