Selling Extras

((I have absolutely no idea what I was doing here. In any case, I have too many idle chips so yeah, look over my extras. Bump, in other words.))
So, I checked out your extra chips, and DoubleNeedle sounds kinda neat. What would you sell it for?

-Sabrina Jetto
Money. Lots and lots of money. So much money that you'll have to turn to illegal means to pay for it. Unless of course you have a better idea. In other words, make me an offer. I just got the chip, so the main reason its sitting in my unused pile is because I hadn't taken the time to look it over yet. Checking it out now, I looks better than some of the other aqua chips I have, meaning switching one out for it might be a good idea. Since this is a chip I could actually use, you'll have to make me a worthwhile offer if you want to snag it.

-Wes
I am willing to purchase up to 3000z worth of chips from your unused list for the following prices.

Cannon: 475
RageClaw: 350
HeatShot: 725
MiniBomb: 450
Recovery10: 325
Wind: 900
Countbomb1: 1000
Guard1: 350
Cactball1: 600
ZapRing: 600
RingLog: 900
PowerBolt: 800

Feel free to make counter offers on any of them or choose chips from my list that you would like for trade (though I doubt you would like any).

-Chad
Um...my chip database says that DoubleNeedle doesn't have an element, so I dunno why you're calling it an Aqua chip. But since I like Aqua chips, I'd probably be interested in any you'd drop for it, so how about replying about the odd chip out?

-Sabrina Jetto
Yo again, Wes. I see you have a Wind and ZapRing1, which I'd love to try and snag from ya. Interested?

-Z

[Attached: ZanzoFolder.dat]
Well if that's the case, take your pick from the DoubleNeedle and my Aquaneedle1, then. I'll just sell whichever will net me more. Also, Z, I need some kind of zenny offer. Trading for chips would completely defeat the purpose of me trying to ditch my extras. Chad, I'll get back to you on your offer. I'll see if anyone else wants to bug me for any of those and if they don't, then I'll probably just give you a good chunk of those.

-Wes
Hmm...well, DoubleNeedle's still aqua-y, even if it's non-elemental, and it does more damage. And I already have an AquaNeedle1, so....yeah.

How about 2000z for DoubleNeedle?

-Sabrina Jetto
Yeah, that'll work.

-attached DoubleNeedle

-Wes
True, true...

How about 2800z for the two of them?
Glad we could reach a deal.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 2000z
Hmmm.... I dunno. For once, I think I'll haggle. I'd do it for 3000z for the pair.

-Wes

-Z

[Attached: 3000z]
Nifty.

*attached Zapring1, Wind*

-Wes
(Bump)
Oh, I hope I'm doing this right...

-Chip Trader

JETTO GETS: DoubleNeedle x1

Z GETS: Wind x1, ZapRing1 x1

WES GETS: 5000z
Hmmm...I have looked through your folder and two chips that intrest me are your Elecreel1 and your Varitail1, I am not entirely sure what you would like for them, I have 1600z at the moment and my folder has a good number of chips, I do not wish to try and cheat you, so, I want you to look through my folder and see what you would like, though, the Rageclaw2 and ElemWood are very much off limits.
-Jack Magi, Magician and Puppeteer

*Freya.EXE is currently in battle with a child navi*

Attatched: Chipfolder.DAT
Do you still have the heatshot and guard1? I would be willing to buy them at affordable prices. Perhaps even throw in some of my own battlechips to offset costs (such as firehit, cannon, and shockwave). Say, my cannon + 400z for the heatshot and shockwave + 200z for the guard1?
Okay, JM first. The Elecreel's currently in my unused stash because I haven't had the chance to swap something out of my main folder for it, so unfortunately, it'd take something pretty amazing to get me to part with it. Sorry for the confusion. As for the Varitails, I'd be most interested in the Tankcannon or Pulsar. Feel free to haggle.

Now for... the other guy? Anyway, I don't really have use for either a Cannon or Shockwave, so a straight-up zenny trade might be preferable.

-Wes
Alright then, perhaps you'd trade one of your twinfangs and a guard for 1500z and a pick of one of my chips, but I'd trade my Pulsar1 for your varitail1.
-Jack Magi

Attatched: Pulsar1