Selling Extras

Heh. Perhaps we'll figure something out...

[ATTACHED: 1500z]
Okay, I guess I can sell my extra RiskyHoney1 for 2000z.

Attached: RiskyHoney1

Hopefully this doesn't get too confusing for whoever Soryu is using to keep tabs on this place.

-Wes
very well.
-Timmy

attached:2000z
Don't know when, but he'll be here sometime in the near future. I'm still training him in the Chip Trader BBS for a bit, so I'll do the trades until that point.

Wes Gets: 3500z. Loses: Ringlog1, Shotgun, RiskyHoney1.
Timmy Gets: RiskyHoney1. Loses: 2000z.
Zanzo Gets: Ringlog1, Shotgun. Loses: 1500z.

Have a nice day

-Soryu
Thanks soryu, but you missed some tradeing, just thought you should know.
-Timmy
Thanks, though as Timmy said, there are still a few more things that need switched. So you don't have to refind them, I'll list them here:

I should get 1100z, Pheonixshot1, and a Twinfang1

Timmy should get a Boomerrang1 and a Cornshot1.

Jetto should get a Lilbomb.

-Wes
((BUmp))
((Bump again))
((PRETEND))

Oh darn, I did miss that. Sorry 'bout that.

Wes get: 1100z, Pheonixshot1, Twinfang1

Timmy get: Boomerrang1, Cornshot1.

Sabrina get: Lilbomb.

-Soryu
Thanks. Now we should be ready to start moving again.

-Wes
Wow, you sure amass spares quickly... Is that another ZapRing1 I see? Would you be willing to trade?

-Z

[ATTACHED: ZanzoFolder.dat]
I don't have many Elec chips, so unless a good offer is put up for it, I'd really rather keep it.

-Wes
Heh. Understandable. I won't bother you for it.
Well, its been a while and I've gotten some more chips since I've posted here last. Just taking a moment to revive this place to see if anyone else wants anything. Having so many chips just taking up space on the side kind of bugs me.

-Wes
Helo again wes, i am interested in your Zapring1 and recover10, i understand you don't have much in the way of elec chips, but i have a magbomb1 that deals 10 less, but has a blast effect that can hit up to two more enemies than your zapring and i realy don't use it much, so, the magbomb1 and about 300 to 500z for your recover10 and zapring?
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently doing somthing*

(Not gonna go overbord of the trades until the event be over.)
((Crap, completely forgot about this time paradox stuff, since I'm one of the few who managed to break away from what they were doing before the event. Oh well, might as well barter now and then try to figure out when this trade would actually take effect for you, IC-wise.))

To tell you the truth, I'm actually looking for mostly zenny right now, since there are some upgrades that... interest me. However, since its you who is asking and I should probably be able to break even if I manage to sell the Magbomb, I can probably make you a deal. So take your pick: just zenny or that chip to defray the costs. If you want to do the latter, name a specific zenny amount you feel like adding along with the chip (the 300-500 sounds fine, I just want to know specifics).

-Wes

Not to butt in, as I have no intention of disrupting this deal. Rather, I would like to be the final piece to this puzzle by offering an amount of zenny for that particular chip, should the aforementioned trade go through. I would like to set my starting offer at 1500z.

-Z
Oh crud, sorry wes, but i'll have to take back the magbomb1, i completly forgot that i had a deal with Z here, but i'll still put up about 800z for your Recver10 though.
-Timmy
((XD

Proof.

Ohfux, I forgot too. XD XD XD))

Hehe...

Haha, it would appear I forgot as well. Well, either way. In all honesty, I would be good for either of these deals, as while this one costs me more zenny, the other deal costs me more chips.

So, either deal you want to make is fine, Timmy. In fact, if the deal is done in this manner, I'll boost my previous proposal of 1500z to 1800.

-Z
800, huh? I didn't realize they'd be worth so much, but after looking at the store price, that seems fair for a used one. Well, I'll ready the chip now, I suppose.

*attached: Recovery10*

-Wes