Selling Extras

I'll get back to you later about the trade then. I wish to see what rewards I get from this next battle. If you could be so kind as to post up what kind of Zenny amounts you would be willing to trade the Guard1 at, it would be most helpful.
So a chip and some zenny in exchange for two of my chips? Hmmm.... well, I'd gladly give you both the Twinfang and Guard for your Tankcannon and just 500z, rather than the 1500. Of course, if that's a chip you're not willing to part with, we can rework another deal. As for the other thing...

*attached Varitail1*

As for the other Guard1, I dunno... 1000z?

-Wes
Hmmm...sorry, I am not yet willing to part with my Tankcannon. Though your Twinfang still intrests me...I guess I will have to hold off on it till later. But, I'm willing to pay 1000z for the Guard1.
-Jack Magi

Attatched:1000z
M'kay.

*attached Guard1*

-Wes
I am feeling rather bored.

Wes GET : Pulsar1, 1000z : Jack LOSE
Jack GET : Varitails1, Guard1 : Wes LOSE
I would like to put up an offer of 800z for your RedFruit1 chip, Wes.
-Jack Magi

Attached: 800z
Eh? That weird 'could heal you but could instead heal your enemy' chip? I don't see much point in it unless you're going fishing, so sure, I'd be glad to get rid of it.

-Wes

*attached: RedFruit1
*yawn*

Jack GET : RedFruit1 : Wes LOSE
Wes GET : 800z : Jack LOSE

Carry on...

- LinkMan.EXE
Hello. I was wondering if you would be willing to trade for one or both MarkCannon1(s)? If so, what would you like in trade (+zenny)?

-- Destin.

[Link removed.]
Hello again. I have changed my mind. Would you be willing to sell your PhoenixShot1?

-- Destin.