Spare chips

Hello, and welcome, to all the new posters, as well as some old friends! I'm willing to accept each and every one of your offers (that were made), so let's get this party started!

And Mr... Eirenikos? I'm accepting pretty much any offer given to me at the moment, so long as it isn't UNBELIEVABLY outlandish, so make me an offer I will most likely not refuse.

And remember everyone, zenny is just as acceptable a trade as chips.

-Shigeru Yamada

*Attached: Timebomb1, Machinegun1, Magbolt2*
Thank you very much, Shigeru. Seems you're very popular today, huh?

- Rania Firebrand

*TankCannon2 attached*
I thank you.

NBS

[Attached: 1x Wind chip]
How about...2,800z for the DrillArm1, and my RollArrow chip for your DBLBEAM1? Does that sound fair?

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
- [RollArrow] Battlechip
- 2,800z
Sounds fair indeed.

-Shigeru

*Attached: Drillarm1, DBLBEAM*
Oh good.

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
Rose Dunrae

[ATTACHED: Quake1, 3060 zenny]
Wow, you've got fans. Unfortunately, I, the lowly trade navi, do not.

Rose LOSE: Quake1, 3060z: Shigeru GET
Rose GET: Timebomb1: Shigeru LOSE

Na'im LOSE: Wind: Shigeru GET
Na'im GET: Machinegun1: Shigeru LOSE

Rania LOSE: TankCannon2: Shigeru GET
Rania GET: Magbolt2: Shigeru LOSE

Marius LOSE: 2800z, RollArrow1: Shigeru GET
Marius GET: DrillArm1, DBLBEAM: Shigeru LOSE

I hope you're happy.
Much appreciated, LinkMan.

And Shigeru, I hope to trade with you again in the near future.

-Marius Eirenikos
Quite so, thank you.

Anyways, the updated list!
(Endless_Chippy images went offline, post was a mess)

Would you be willing to trade anything for the TankCannon2 or TrainArrow1?

-Z

[ATTACHED:ZanzoFolder.dat]
Hi there,

I'm interested in the TankCannon2 too, and I can offer a RemoteBit1 and some cash for it. Are you interested?

Regards,
Dave
Hi there, this is Dave again

I changed my mind, because RemoteBit was working efficiently in the last battle, and I don't have anymore chips to trade. So, I'd like to cancel my offer.

Have a nice day,
Dave
I've got a SideBubble2 and a Sandworm that I'm looking to trade off. Both are rare chips, but I'm open to trading them for something more versatile. Thanks for your consideration.

-Rachel Tholmes
Ahhh! Two Cactball1 chips! I could probably use those for my wood attributed navi, what are you looking for them? Please take a peak at my folder. I also have a shield program that I am willing to trade if you were interested.

attached: Chip.dat
My apologies for the long delay in my responses! I thought I'd been watching this thread...!

Anyways, on to the offers.

@Z: The Elecreel1 and Elecreel2 interest me, and while I have no desire to trade the Trainarrow (it's served me quite well in the past), I would be willing to trade the Tankcannon2 for one of those two. Probably the lower level one, am I right?
In any case, make me an offer that you deem fair. Tankcannon2 for...?

@Dave: Erm... alright then! Another satisfied trader...?

@Rachel: They're certainly interesting, but I have no idea what you'd want to trade for them. Care to point out something you want?

@Unknown: The shield program is slightly interesting, as are most of the contents of your folder. I leave it up to you to decide what you think to be a fair and beneficial trade for both of us.
Sorry about not identifying myself, I am Jack Magi, Magician and Puppeteer, anyways, perhaps I could trade my Shield for your two cactballs, I don't use the NCP much anyways.

Attached: Shield NCP

-Jack Magi
I... agree, this deal seems suitable. I've attached the chips in question.

-Shigeru

*Attached: Cactiball1[x2]*
(darkstar used BUMP!)
Okay, let's make this nice and quick. LIGHTNING SWAP!

Jack GET : [CactBall1] x2 : Shigeru LOSE
Shigeru GET : [Shield] NCP : Jack LOSE
Thank you both, this will help me greatly.
-Jack Magi