Chip for sale

I'm willing to trade one chip for zenny....understand that not all of them are for sale.- Alexander

*puts up link to folder*
how much would you like for that firehit1?
-timmy

attached:zenny balance

P.S.
i have 3150z curently in chip trades right now.
-timmy
I'm not sure who would get the good deal in this, but how does 900 zenny sound?
-Alexander
ok then, sounds good to me.
-timmy

attached:900z
very well- Alexander
*Attaches firehit1*
((Ninja'd! Ignore this post.))
A Firehit?? I was searching for that chip for ages!! I must have it!! I'm willing to pay you 1100 Zennys with a cannon chip!!

chip that has to do with fists? buyitalphonse!!

Trade Proposal:
1100z / Cannon <===> Firehit1

Attachments:
ZennyBalance
AlphonseChipFolder

-KoF&T

POST EDIT: Dear me...I just realized that you have more than one Firehit chip...Please excuse me, but can I at least lower my proposal to 900z and a cannon. Truly sorry...

Trade Proposal:
900z / Cannon <===> Firehit1

((...Omg...I...I just realized that your avatar was Kuroyanagi...Yakitate Fan rejoice >_<!!!!))
Had to think on this some, but sure, I'll trade the second heatfist1 for the 900 zenny and cannon

*Attach heatfist1*

((All hail Kuroyanagi, the all mighty judge!!))
I truly appreciate it, Mr. Alexander. I hope you can find a good use in the money and the chip I have traded with.

Attachment:
AlphonseChipFolder [Cannon]
ZennyBalance [900[s]z[/s]]

-KoF&T

((*Throws complimentary bread at j00* I haven't seen any Yakitate Fan for years TT-TT So happy~))
...How does a Firehit1 and 1000z for the wideshot sound? That or an even trade of a Rageclaw for your Heatshot.
I'm sorry, but the two chips that you want arn't for trade.-Alexander

((*Catches bread and takes a bite out of it*.......*Dies*))
Excuse me, but I think we're ready to have the trade finalized.- Alexander
I'd very much like your areagrab. Are you willing to offer less than the Chipshop's price for it? If pressed, I might add another chip to my zenny offer...

-Shigeru

*Attatched: Chipfolder.dat, Zennybalance.dat*
I'm sorry, but that's not for sale. I might put it up for sale later, but not now.-Alexander
I belieave that we're ready to finalize the trades now, if you don't mind-Alexander
Let's see if I'm correct in this...

KoF&T receive 1x Firehit1.CHP
Little Timmy receives 1x Firehit1.CHP
Alexander receives 1x Cannon.CHP and 1800 zenny

This should do it. I won't pass my judgment on fair trades for now. I hope you all enjoy your new items.

- Persephone
thank you both.
-timmy
Thanks you two for the trade-Alexander
Hahaha!! Really appreciate it, my sweet lady!!

just ignore him or else he willactully ask u for a date...

-KoF&T
Whatcha want for that shotgun? I'll trade ya, a couple hundred zenny, plus my Rageclaw?
--B.B.P--

((Attached))
-Chip Folder data
-Zenny Balance