Chip for sale

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

I'm sorry, but that's not for sale. I might put it up for sale later, but not now.-Alexander

Ready to reconsider?

The chip in question was an areagrab.

-Shigeru

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

I'm sorry, but that's not for sale. I might put it up for sale later, but not now.-Alexander

Ready to reconsider?

The chip in question was an areagrab.

-Shigeru

seeing now as I need more aoe attacks now.....would about 2300 + a heatshot work for you?
-Alexander
What about the shotgun? Rageclaw plus 600 zenny?
--B.B.P.--
I apologize for ignoring your post B.B.P, but I'm not a fan of ragecalws, so it will unfortunately be a no.

I changed my mind about the areagrab......I'm willing to trade it away for 3000 zenny....But looking at your zenny account, you don't have that much, so just want to do the trade on a later date?

-Alexander
I've actually had my eye on a good-condition Areagrab battlechip for some time now. Perhaps I could negotiate an acceptable exchange? I do have a number of battlechips that I would be willing to trade, but keep in mind that the elemental and obstacle battlechips are, at present, unavailable.

-Suien

*Attached: FusionFolderData*
Nice folder name.. Anyway, I have a feeling of what is off limits, and I can see why. I am really intersted in that DBLbeam, because it has the power of healing and damage. So I wold like that...... and any infomation on fighting giant bears that can control nature, but that was beside the point. Anyway, trade?
-Edgar
Giant bears that control nature? I'm afraid I can't really tell you much about that. If the trend of oversized elemental animals holds true, however, I'd say you were up against one of those Cybeasts. The DblBeam served me quite well in our own battle against the electric beast, so hopefully this contribution will be of assistance to you and your group.

-Suien

*attached: DblBeam
Cyber beast......O Lord in Heaven, thank you for giving me the chance to redeem myself and providing me a power to help defeat this foe and to prevent my allies from death.
*Attach Areagrab*
A fair trade. And it sounds like it's not a moment too soon for some.

Alexander ====> Areagrab
Suien ====> DBLBeam

The trade is processing. One moment...

Alexander Receives: DBLBeam
Suien Receives: Areagrab

Now go save your allies.

- Persephone
I thank you for the trade.
Well, I kind of need cash right now, so I am going to sell some of my chips... I'm only going to sell a max of three, and not all of them are for sale... Also, if anyone has a quill, I would be willing to give you this claw for it.

Anthony
I'll buy two heatshots off of you for 700 each, if you'd like, Anthony. I also just happen to have a quill from Cybeast Riccio. I find it quite strange that you are looking for them specifically, but if you have a fragment from the Cybeast Kuman, I'd really like to have it to hold on to myself. I'd be willing to trade you the quill for it.

-Rania Firebrand
As always, my chip purchasing section is still up if you want to sell anything there. I will buy even your worst and most useless of chips (i.e. cannons) and pretty much anything else you want to sell.

-Chad
...I think a quill might better suit my navi then a claw would.... But anyhow, sure. Also Chad... I'm not a fan of services...

Attaches Heatshotx2 and Claw
do you have an elemental sword? i have plenty of money to pay with, just say your asking price.
-timmy
Ah, sorry, I forgot to attach the money and the quill. I'd talk more, but I'm very busy right now.

-Rania Firebrand

*1400 zenny and Riccio's Quill attached*
((Bump for trade))
What is this? Claws? Quills? What the hell is wrong with you people? Those aren't BattleChips at all! So why the hell are you bothering me with this? I know what you're going to say, "But Mistress Persephone, I want to trade these Heatshots and this zenny as well...Blah, blah, blah, I whine SO much! I should probably just kill myself because I shall never be as good as Mistress Persephone." Well, you are absolutely right. But fine, I'll approve your petty little trade.

[1,400[s]z[/s], Quill >>> Anthony]
[HeatShotx2, Claw >>> Rania]
I know this is stupid but do you have anything for 300 zennys??????