Inside the shop

Stephine nodded at the shopkeep as she picked up her items and headed on out through the entrance, she would take one of the metros back home, just to make sure that she could wait out Jazz waking up.
Current: 25,550z

Destin Obscura stepped into the Navi Shop. "Hello shopkeep!" he called out in a jovial tone. "I have come into some funds recently and need some more upgrades. So please allow me to purchase the following items:" he said as he put a typed-up list on the counter.

Want: Progress Upgrade v25-32

----------------------
PU v25: 2,500z
PU v26: 2,600z
PU v27: 2,700z
PU v28: 2,800z
PU v29: 2,900z
PU v30: 3,000z
PU v31: 3,100z
PU v32: 3,200z
----------------------

Total: 22,800z
Behind the counter, Suitachi raised an eyebrow at the list presented by his latest customer. He took it and reached under the counter to begin pulling out small boxes.

"That'll be quite the expansion. Just make sure your navi knows what to do with all that extra processing power. Wouldn't want it to— Oh, just a minute..." He popped up again empty handed, then darted through to the back of the shop, coming out with a fresh crate of upgrades and struggling under the weight of it while he got it into position. Prising off the lid, he lifted out a veritable stack of the small packages and deposited them on the counter in an ungainly heap, then grinned and made the transaction.

Against all odds, the messy pile seemed to contain exactly the correct numbered expansions that Destin had ordered.

"There you are, come again soon!"

Destin GET: PU Versions 25-32
Destin LOSE: 22800z
"Thank you," Destin said as he paid for the upgrades and shoveled them into his backpack (that just was there on his back and not mentioned until now). "Goodbye and stay safe," he said as he left.
The automatic doors to the Navi Shop shuffled open as one Scarlet Krysarch made her way in, cheerfully greeting the shopkeeper manning the counter with a friendly wave. "Hey, long time no see," grinned Scarlet. Producing a small yellow zenny card from her purse, she slid it across the counter. "I'll take eight Process Upgrades, thanks," she said.

Purchase:
- Process Upgrade V12-19 (1200+1300+1400+1500+1600+1700+1800+1900 = 12400)
Current Zenny: 12665z
Total Cost: 12400z
Remaining: 265z
Suitachi turned around with a simple smile on his face. "Oh hey, it's...you!" He said, obviously not remembering Scarlet's name. "Huh, those are going quite quickly today. Alright, let me look for the proper ones." He said, turning back around on the front of his foot for a moment before turning back and, with a large bag, the requested upgrades, sliding the card across his register and returning it. "Alright then, if those have any issues, come back to me."

Scarlet Get: Processor Upgrade 12-19
Scarlet Lose: 12400z
[Z > 265.]

Checking the bag for the purchased upgrades, Scarlet nodded in affirmation. "Thanks! Be seeing you," she said, leaving the store and heading for the Metroline, towards a certain famous Battlechip shop.

[>> Front Counter - ACDC Town]
((From -> Rogan's Hotel Room))
----------

Lyntael had hidden herself again by the time Rogan passed through the doors to the Navi shop in SciLab. Despite her efforts at progress, it still seemed as though the prospect of being in SciLab at all, and being reminded of what had happened here, shook the girl to her core. Unconsciously, his mind flickered back to one of the earlier times he'd come here recently, when Lyntael's enthusiasm had been the factor that had led to him making a new acquaintance of use, and compared that scene to now, with the girl hiding away in the PET in his pocket, with all the audio and visual inputs locked down and the network connection shut off. His expression shifted from neutral to a cold grimace as he approached the counter and pulled out his card.

"Morning. I need a version three speed upgrade, version three buster upgrade, a disarm augment and processor upgrades version seven through ten, please." He held out the card across the counter, between two extended fingers, retracting it and putting it away again just as quickly once the transaction was made.

----

Buying:

Speed Upgrade 3: 15000z
Buster UP 3: 3000z
Disarm Shot: 1500z
PU 7-10: 3400z

Total: 22900z
Funds Remaining: 1120z
As Suitachi returned from the back, covered in soot and dust, he wiped his face off with a rather dark looking cloth. Coughing a couple times he took the card, scanned it and gave it back to Rogan. "Mmmm. Lotta stuff today going out. Can't say I'm not pleased at this." he said with shrug, turning around and looking around for the requested items. Packing them neatly in a brown paper bag, he pushed the bag towards Rogan and gave a nod. "Have fun. Come again."

Lyntael Gain: Speed Up 3, Buster Up 3, Disarm Shot and PUs 7 through 10.
Lyntael Lose: 22900z
Rogan accepted the bag wordlessly and with a short, curt nod of thanks, turning to leave the store without any further investment of time or effort to be polite.

----------
((To -> Ararat Parks Hotel, Sharo))
Joseph hurried into the shop. It had been quite a while since he was there. After the last mission, and series of virus busting his pockets seems pretty chunky. After this splurge he was about to do though, they'd be back to empty like usual. He looked at Suitachi and requested his order. "Hey I would like my buy my first speed upgrade, and the next four process upgrades.

Want
Speed Upgrade: 5000z
Process Upgrades: V3-300z, V4-400z, V5-500z, V6-600z
Total: 6800z

7480-6800 = 680z
As Joseph got there, it appeared that Suitachi was leaning back on a chair, looking as if he was almost about to fall asleep. Listening to the customer's order through half-lidded eyes, he waved his hand lightly as he mumbled, "Mm-- hang on, I got it." The shopkeep then stretched himself out of his seat and scratched his back for a bit as he yawned, before repeating the order in a low mutter. "Speed upgrade... process upgrade..." he said, picking out the requested items slowly as he did. Eventually, the transaction was complete, and Joseph was nearly 7 thousand zenny poorer.

"Alright, that's all of it. Have a nice day."

Joseph GET: Speed Upgrade, Process Upgrade x4
Joseph LOSE: 6800z
"Thank you, have a nice day." Joseph bowed, grabbed his items and dipped out the door

This is where he went.
Hideyoshi took the package from Suitachi, lowered his eyebrows suspiciously, then loaded both speed upgrades into his PET. "How about it, Sister? Do you feel more... limber?" he asked, not seeming to know how she would actually react to having increased speed. "Hm... Try performing a few of your play lines to warm up. Can you perform them much faster?"

"Dear Brother! That is not how a speed upgrade OPP~PAAAR~RATES!" Kabuki guffawed, though it half sounded like her wails were part of a performance whenever she spoke regardless. "The IN~TEN~CHI~ON is to improve my reaction speed when faced with combat! Of course, you've seldom had a chance to see me in battle regardless, but I'm sure now, it would be quite a SPEC~TACK~CULL! Worthy of an audience, to be certain!"

"Hmph. We have more important things to do than fiddle around with viruses around the net, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, then it is a worthy investment. For now, let's return to the Hanamichi. I believe I owe it to the others to put in a little work... and myself, to replenish my food money," the operator grumbled, feeling around in his pockets and somewhat resenting that his navi had just been the beneficiary of all their good fortune. With that, he left Suitachi and the shop.

((Headed back to Yoka))
This is where Layla came from.

Layla had taken the bus to Scilabs after leaving the Chip Shop. Her new destination? Well it was none other then the Navi Shop this time. The doors burst open, and she rushed the counter before anybody else could jump in front of her. "Hey, could I purchase one HP Memory, and one Process Upgrade?"
"Whoa, whoa, okay, slow down, QuickMan, we're not closing up anytime soon," said Suitachi, chuckling as he reached about under the counter to procure the requested upgrades, and set them out for Layla. "Glad to see you're so enthusiastic about it, though. That'll be 1100 zenny. Thanks, and have a nice day!" he said.

Layla GET: HP Memory, Process Upgrade
Layla LOSE: 1100z (-> 100z)
"Thank you sir!" She handed him her hard earned zenny, grabbed the upgrades and zoomed out the store, "I gotta get back to my navi!" After leaving the shop, she would take the bus back home to ACDC Town.
[>> Front Counter - ACDC Town.]

The doors to the Navi Shop opened once more not long after its previous customer came and went, through which Sofia Langley made her way with a cheerful smile on her face and a zenny card clutched in her hand. This time, she had more of an idea what she wanted, and she headed straight for the counter, placing her card on it carefully. "Excuse me! I'd like a set of five Process Upgrades, please," she said.

Purchase:
- Process Upgrade V3-V7 (300+400+500+600+700 = 2500)
Cost: 2500
Remaining: 2895 - 2500 = 395z
Suitachi bagged the groceries upgrades and set them on the countertop. "That will be 2500z please," he said as he took payment and handed Sofia the bag. "Thank you come again."

Sofia GET - Process Upgrade v3-v7
Sofia LOSE - 2500z
"Thanks! I will!" said Sofia, who took her purchases and left promptly, with the door opening up to a setting sun -- hopefully her aunt wouldn't rebuke her for staying out this long.

[>> Sofia's Simple Comforts - Yoka.]