Inside the shop

"Yeah, I've got a good team in front of me," said Harke, smiling as he gathered up the items on the table before strolling off back to his home.
Walking back into the shop, Stephine would put her zenny card down on the counter. Alright, I'm back a bit sooner than I expected, but I'd love to take another one of those Processor Upgrades for my navi. That's one-thousand zenny for the tenth I believe...and you know what, I'll buy that Element Shot, that's an extra five-hundred...so fifteen-hundred for both.

Buying: PU #10, Elemental Shot

Current money: 1692z
Lose: 1500z
Left: 192z
"Nah, don't worry about it. A Process Upgrade, and an Element Shot, right? Alright, hang on," said Suitachi, before extracting the requested items from the shelves and placing them onto the countertop. The zenny card disappeared from the counter, and just as quickly reappeared on it, scarcely leaving the cash register time to beep in confirmation.

"Should be good. Thanks, and have a nice day."

Stephine GET: Process Upgrade, Element Shot
Stephine LOSE: 1500z (1692 > 192)
((From -> NetPolice HQ))
----

This time when Mikhail returned to the Navi Shop, he moved with a little more haste and less playfulness, but still had a smile for Suitachi when he approached the counter. He drew out his card and held it across the counter. he'd already discussed with Pirouette what they'd need to get to quickly shore up her formal statistics for the entry level requirements, even though, in all reality, getting them wouldn't do much for her directly, at least not yet.

"Good morning. If I could please get versions three and four of the navi customiser updates, and also the consecutive process upgrade versions six, seven and eight. With my thanks."

--

Buying:

NC Expansion V3 and 4: 3250z
Process Upgrade V6-8: 1300z

Total: 4550z
Funds Remaining: 860z
Perking up behind the counter at the voice of Mikhail. He would simply nod and give a faint smile back before turning around and grabbing the items for him. "Two Navicust upgrades and three Processor upgrades. That'll be all, yes?" He asked before swiping the card, bagging the items up for Mikhail and giving a recipt. "Here ya go. Don't go doing anything wreckless now."

Mihkail lose: 4550z
Mihkail Gain: Process Upgrades 6-8 and NC Upgrades 3&4
Hobbling through the silently shuffling automatic doors, a grizzled old man dressed in a shabby work uniform peeked up from a worn blue cap. The man blinked a few times at the bright lights in the shop, as if he was confused as to where he was. Judging from the clipboard in his hand, however, along with how he nodded to himself, that probably wasn't the case. The man then walked over to the counter and wordlessly placed the clipboard on the top, which was presently clipping together a small list, along with a tiny prepaid zenny chit.

-- PURCHASE ORDER REQUEST FORM --

Name: Norton Ramsay
NetNavi: SliceMan.EXE
Transaction ID: 782419-10002395
Timestamp: 20XX-05-20T15:38:09.565Z

HP Memory x2 (Ver.0 -> Ver.2):
Base: 2000z + Incremental (1): 250z = 2250z

Funds: 2790z
Total: 2250z
Remain: 540z
Still peeking up from behind the counter, Suitachi smiled and looked at the order form. Before turning around and grabbing the items for him. "Two HP Memories coming right up. upgrades and three Processor upgrades. That'll be 2250z" he said before taking and sliding the credit chit. He then bagged the items up for Norton and gave him his a receipt. "Here ya go. Have a good day."

NORTON GAIN: HP Memory v1 and HP Memory v2.
NORTON LOSE: 2250z
Looking through the bagged up memory upgrades, the old man muttered something to himself, grunting his approval. Suddenly, just as he was about to leave, a ringtone played from the man's pocket. The worker extracted a PET from it and hit the "Receive Call" button, preemptively halting the "Be somewhere" song that had been playing previously. The call was rather short, mostly consisting of the man grunting in annoyance over some briskly given orders over the phone. As his PET sank back into his pocket, the man pulled out a small black zenny card from the same pocket.

"Add a V4 Process Upgrade to that, will ya? Thanks," the man curtly requested with a dull scowl on his face.

Purchase: Process Upgrade (V4)
Zenny: 540 - 400 = 140z
With a brief nod of thanks, Mikhail took the bag and turned from the counter, pausing briefly at one of the small tables in the shop to make the upgrades and check them, before slipping the empty packaging into a bin. When it was done he began to head for the exit.

"Now, little one, with that taken care of, I will head back to campus, but you wish to visit the recruitment event in the city centre, yes?" He glanced at his PET as he spoke, the automated doors sliding open for him to pass through. Pirouette's affirmative answer drifted back for a second or two before they closed behind him.

----
((To -> Recruitment Kiosk))
"Sure, one moment." Suitachi said as he grabbed the item behind the counter and took payment. "There you go, anything else?"

NORTON GAIN: Process Upgrade v4.
NORTON LOSE: 400z
"Mm, thanks," muttered the old man, as he swept everything into the plastic bag and left the building.
Stephine nodded at the shopkeep as she picked up her items and headed on out through the entrance, she would take one of the metros back home, just to make sure that she could wait out Jazz waking up.
Current: 25,550z

Destin Obscura stepped into the Navi Shop. "Hello shopkeep!" he called out in a jovial tone. "I have come into some funds recently and need some more upgrades. So please allow me to purchase the following items:" he said as he put a typed-up list on the counter.

Want: Progress Upgrade v25-32

----------------------
PU v25: 2,500z
PU v26: 2,600z
PU v27: 2,700z
PU v28: 2,800z
PU v29: 2,900z
PU v30: 3,000z
PU v31: 3,100z
PU v32: 3,200z
----------------------

Total: 22,800z
Behind the counter, Suitachi raised an eyebrow at the list presented by his latest customer. He took it and reached under the counter to begin pulling out small boxes.

"That'll be quite the expansion. Just make sure your navi knows what to do with all that extra processing power. Wouldn't want it to— Oh, just a minute..." He popped up again empty handed, then darted through to the back of the shop, coming out with a fresh crate of upgrades and struggling under the weight of it while he got it into position. Prising off the lid, he lifted out a veritable stack of the small packages and deposited them on the counter in an ungainly heap, then grinned and made the transaction.

Against all odds, the messy pile seemed to contain exactly the correct numbered expansions that Destin had ordered.

"There you are, come again soon!"

Destin GET: PU Versions 25-32
Destin LOSE: 22800z
"Thank you," Destin said as he paid for the upgrades and shoveled them into his backpack (that just was there on his back and not mentioned until now). "Goodbye and stay safe," he said as he left.
The automatic doors to the Navi Shop shuffled open as one Scarlet Krysarch made her way in, cheerfully greeting the shopkeeper manning the counter with a friendly wave. "Hey, long time no see," grinned Scarlet. Producing a small yellow zenny card from her purse, she slid it across the counter. "I'll take eight Process Upgrades, thanks," she said.

Purchase:
- Process Upgrade V12-19 (1200+1300+1400+1500+1600+1700+1800+1900 = 12400)
Current Zenny: 12665z
Total Cost: 12400z
Remaining: 265z
Suitachi turned around with a simple smile on his face. "Oh hey, it's...you!" He said, obviously not remembering Scarlet's name. "Huh, those are going quite quickly today. Alright, let me look for the proper ones." He said, turning back around on the front of his foot for a moment before turning back and, with a large bag, the requested upgrades, sliding the card across his register and returning it. "Alright then, if those have any issues, come back to me."

Scarlet Get: Processor Upgrade 12-19
Scarlet Lose: 12400z
[Z > 265.]

Checking the bag for the purchased upgrades, Scarlet nodded in affirmation. "Thanks! Be seeing you," she said, leaving the store and heading for the Metroline, towards a certain famous Battlechip shop.

[>> Front Counter - ACDC Town]
((From -> Rogan's Hotel Room))
----------

Lyntael had hidden herself again by the time Rogan passed through the doors to the Navi shop in SciLab. Despite her efforts at progress, it still seemed as though the prospect of being in SciLab at all, and being reminded of what had happened here, shook the girl to her core. Unconsciously, his mind flickered back to one of the earlier times he'd come here recently, when Lyntael's enthusiasm had been the factor that had led to him making a new acquaintance of use, and compared that scene to now, with the girl hiding away in the PET in his pocket, with all the audio and visual inputs locked down and the network connection shut off. His expression shifted from neutral to a cold grimace as he approached the counter and pulled out his card.

"Morning. I need a version three speed upgrade, version three buster upgrade, a disarm augment and processor upgrades version seven through ten, please." He held out the card across the counter, between two extended fingers, retracting it and putting it away again just as quickly once the transaction was made.

----

Buying:

Speed Upgrade 3: 15000z
Buster UP 3: 3000z
Disarm Shot: 1500z
PU 7-10: 3400z

Total: 22900z
Funds Remaining: 1120z
As Suitachi returned from the back, covered in soot and dust, he wiped his face off with a rather dark looking cloth. Coughing a couple times he took the card, scanned it and gave it back to Rogan. "Mmmm. Lotta stuff today going out. Can't say I'm not pleased at this." he said with shrug, turning around and looking around for the requested items. Packing them neatly in a brown paper bag, he pushed the bag towards Rogan and gave a nod. "Have fun. Come again."

Lyntael Gain: Speed Up 3, Buster Up 3, Disarm Shot and PUs 7 through 10.
Lyntael Lose: 22900z