Front Counter

"I, uh- you're welcome! Thank you!" Slightly overenthusiastic, he waved and nodded his head as he left the shop. It was time to go home and get back into the swing of things.

[To here]
Shuffling over from the chip trader, the stumpy young man took out the prepaid zenny card, with the name "Scarlet Krysarch" on its front, and slid it across the counter. "Excuse me, I'd like to get this Wood+30Status: Wood Element UP 30, Stackable
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 30 Damage to all hits of a Wood Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Trader Rank: C
chip, please," the man said.

Purchasing: Wood+30Status: Wood Element UP 30, Stackable
Description: Adds 30 Damage to all hits of a Wood Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Battlechip (6000z)
Before Purchase: 6025z
After Purchase: 25z
"Hmmm a Wood+30 you say, that's a pretty good chip, that'll be 6000z." The shopkeeper grabbed the requested battleship and exchanged it for the zenny. "Will that be all today?"

Scarlett Get: Wood+30Status: Wood Element UP 30, Stackable

Scarlett Lose: 6000z
"Yeah, that's all. Thanks," said the man, pocketing the chip, before pulling out another one and raising his eyebrow. He grunted to himself briefly and shuffled over to the chip trader once more.
Henry pushed the front door of the shop open and stepped inside. Once inside, he began inspecting the various chips for sale.

After a few minutes, he approached the front counter. "I'd like a WindHP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Status Effect: Wind Effect + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Description: Creates a WindBox to push enemies back and reduce their accuracy.
Duration: 3 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Null
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Trader Rank: D
and a Needler1HP: 60
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Object Damage: 60 Null + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Ramming attack, Telekinesis, Throw
Attack Damage: 30 Null x 2 hits x 3 Targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Summons a gun platform that attacks up to 3 separate targets each turn with its trio of double spike cannons. It can also perform a defense piercing kamikaze attack.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means, including RP quality.
- This object may ram a target instead of firing needles, but is instantly destroyed in exchange.
- This object may dodge by trying to ram nothing, but if it hits something in this way, it is still destroyed and deals object damage.
please.
"

[Buy 1x WindHP: 100
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
, 1x Needler1HP: 60
Description: Summons a gun platform that attacks up to 3 separate targets each turn with its trio of double spike cannons. It can also perform a defense piercing kamikaze attack.
Special: This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means, including RP quality.
- This object may ram a target instead of firing needles, but is instantly destroyed in exchange.
- This object may dodge by trying to ram nothing, but if it hits something in this way, it is still destroyed and deals object damage.
for 5000z {5420 >>> 420}]
The shop-keeper looked up from his magazine as the bell rang, but went back to reading as Henry searched the catalogue for his chips of choice. When he approached the counter and made his order, however, Soryu's eyebrows rose for a moment.

"Interesting choices there. Don't see many requests for them. One moment." He ducked away to the back room, and the sound of several piles of boxes being shifted emanated from the doorway, before he returned with two small cases, which he slipped into a bag before taking Henry's payment.

"There you go. Good luck with them. Do come again!"

Henry Get: WindHP: 100
, Needler1HP: 60

Henry Lose: 5000z
"Thank you!" Henry grabbed the chips as he spoke, "Have a nice day." As he left the shop, Henry spoke to Delta, "So what do you say to heading to Scilabs and reporting what we saw yesterday? Then maybe we can do some virus busting."

((To Scilabs))
Hurridly running into the chip shop, Joseph would put his bank card down on the counter, he was a little behind schedule and had a class to teach today.

"Excuse me, Soryu, can I quickly get...two untraps...two Mini energy and four small energies? Got a class to teach today on busting."

Total
2 Untrap (800)
2 Mini Energy (100)
4 Small Energy (480)
Total: 1380z
The shop-keeper looked up from his magazine as the bell rang and Joseph hurried in. Soryu took down Joseph's order on a scrap of paper. "Always good to be prepared. One moment." He ducked away to the back room, and the sound of several piles of boxes being shifted emanated from the doorway, before he returned with two small cases, which he slipped into a bag before taking Joseph's payment.

"There you go. Good luck with them. Do come again!"

Joseph GET: Untrap x2, MiniEnergyPack x2, SmallEnergyPack x2.
Joseph LOSE: 1380z
Joseph grabbed his subchips with a smile and a thanks before running out of the shop, he had a class to teach for once and he didn't need to be late.
The fireman did not look like he belonged in the store he'd walked into. Oh, he had a PET holstered on his hip same as just about everyone else present, and he eyed the merchandise like he knew what he was looking at. Still, something about the man, lantern-jawed, sweaty and sooty from a recent job, down to clingy athletic wear with his turnout slung over one shoulder, somehow didn't fit the image of someone looking to go bust viruses like a kid skiving off homework.

And yet, there he was. Doing a slow circuit of the room as though looking for something, standing stymied a moment, then marching up to the front counter with a comically tiny datachip reading a paltry '100z in the middle of his palm. His grin didn't seem to know whether it was trying for cheeky or sheepish. "Just two of the little ones, thanks," he helpfully pointed with the cleft of his chin to the SubChips, though there was only one thing in the place he could've afforded to begin with.

[Purchasing: MiniEnergyPack x2]
[Total: 100z
By the time Griffin approached the counter, trailing a small space of other customers giving him a wide berth behind, Soryu looked between the man, the extended wander he'd taken about the store, and the pittance he was putting forward. A single eyebrow raised.

"Right." The response was dry and droll. With a flick of one hand, he retrieved the purchase and made the exchange. "Do be sure to comeback if you need anything else."

Griffin GET: 2x MiniEnergyPack
Griffin LOSE: 100z
"Oh don't you worry, brah," Griffin, as a certified Bro, was contractually immune to raised eyebrows, and demonstrated his fortitude with a dominant upward flick of The Chin, "you'll be seeing me again. Count on it!"

He sauntered off, leaving a trail of faintly sooty footprints behind him.

<(To parts unknown, Kotobuki)>
Destin Obscura walked into the local Chip Shop and approached the counter. "Hello there. I would like one BookMark SubChip, one MiniEnergyPack SubChip, Three Untrap SubChips, four LargeEnergyPack SubChips, and four SPRevive SubChips. Got to get stocked up," he said as he pulled out his card.

Quote (Purchase List)

[x1] BookMark - 1000
[x1] MiniEnergy Pack - 50
[x3] Untraps - (400x3) 1200
[x4] LargeEnergyPack - (600x4) 2400
[x4] SPRevive - (1000x4) 4000
Total: (1000+50+1200+2400+4000) 8650
Nodding to the man that walked in, Soryu began to pluck the chips expertly from the shelves behind him, quickly assembling the chipa into a small stack in front of him, quickly touching his card to the register to deduct his earnings and sliding it back before bringing out a small baggie and placing the subchips within, pushing it to Destin. "Much appreciated, enjoy the rest of your day sir. "

Destin lose: 8650z
Destin gain: 4 SP Revive, 4 LargeEnergyPack, 3 Untrap, 1 MiniEnergyPack and 1 Bookmark
Destin gathered his small baggie of SubChips into his hands after storing his card away. "Thank you very kindly. I hope you have a great day yourself," he said before he turned and headed out of the shop.
Waltzing into the shop, Stephine simply slid her card onto the counter in front of her with a sigh. Navi's gone insane, think he's got a way to fight one of the beasts. Gonna need a few chips to supplant my folder with for a long fight. Need one Bamboo Knife, a Crackout and...three NumberBall1s? Really? ...my navi's a very disturbed individual for wanting those, but I'm not gonna fight him on it.

Buying
BambooKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solid wood, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
x1 (1800)
CrackOutEffect: Small Broken Terrain Change
Description: Breaks through one small area anywhere on the battlefield, disregarding anything currently standing on the area.
Special: If someone or something is on a panel affected by this chip, that panel is instantly broken, instead of cracked.
x1 (1000)
NumberBall1Damage: ?? x 3 Targets
Accuracy: C
Description: Player rolls out three balls towards the enemies, each one with an attack power equal to the players last two HP digits when they were launched (I.E. 1940HP = 40dmg balls)
x3 (9000)
Spending: 11800z
Have: 11900z
Leftover: 100z
This post is deleted!
"Heard there's been like a few thrillseekers recently going out to kick hornet's nests like that," muttered Soryu. It wasn't any skin off his back; it was still more business for him, but he wasn't about to say that particular part out loud. "Don't forget to double check your emergency jack out," he advised half-heartedly instead, slipping the chips across the counter after scanning Stephine's card.

Stephine GET: BambooKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solid wood, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Battlechip, CrackOutEffect: Small Broken Terrain Change
Description: Breaks through one small area anywhere on the battlefield, disregarding anything currently standing on the area.
Special: If someone or something is on a panel affected by this chip, that panel is instantly broken, instead of cracked.
Battlechip, NumberBall1Damage: ?? x 3 Targets
Accuracy: C
Description: Player rolls out three balls towards the enemies, each one with an attack power equal to the players last two HP digits when they were launched (I.E. 1940HP = 40dmg balls)
Battlechip x3
Stephine LOSE: 11800z (11900 -> 100)
Stephine sighed and shook her head as she grabbed the chips. I just hope whatever he has planned is enough...I'd rather him not die on me, but he's got a death wish it seems and after what happened on his mission, I would have hoped he'd take things slow for a bit. Silly me. She spoke in a half-hearted tone, giving Soryu a thanks and a wave before going to return to her navi.