5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com

To: 5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Merry Christmas!

Hey hey! That time of year again right! Merry Christmas to all, and to those at the chip shop for always hosting these events. You rock!

-Lucia.EXE

Attached: CornShot2Damage: 90 + Trick-Shot Spread 1
Accuracy: A / A
Description: Fires a smart-bomb tipped bullet that explodes and fires a second shot that auto-targets the nearest enemy.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Trick Shot Spread: Automatically aims and spreads damage at one enemy nearest the point of impact. Can shoot around corners and bank off walls, floors, etc.
Trader Rank: C
TO: 5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com
SUBJECT:

Cool, never gotten a chance to do this before! Hope I get something WarriorMan likes!

- Gary Williamson

Attached: RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Element: Null
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Event
I doubt anyone reads these, but good luck in your endeavors, Soryu.

- Ruby Knighton

Attached: RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Chips
Blah blah gimme something Martia actually wants this time

- Leslie Battle

Attached: Thunder1Damage: 40 + Stun 1 + Homing
Accuracy: C
Description: Shoots a slow moving ball of electricity that homes in on its target.
Element: Elec
Battlechip
Subject: Donations!

It's that time of yours where, as a good student of Counterinfectualism, you provide me a neat new chip in exchange for my crappy old one! So you take this AquaNeedle1 and give me something way cooler, okay?

-Burt J. Blanchard

*AquaNeedle1 attached*
Subject: Chip Trade

I'll save you the advertising pitch this time and just attach the chip. My navi seems like she needs all the help that she can get and it's silly to have so much defense and no offense. Thank you in advance.

-Dharma

*Guard1 attached*
Subject: Chip Trade

This is usually a pretty good place to get guns for Sleuth, so I figure I'll try it again! If you'll give me a nice chip, I'll trade you back this Thunder chip that Sleuth doesn't like cause it "comes out too bloody slow." She likes BoyBomb, though, so that doesn't seem to make sense...

-Jocelyn Yard

*Thunder1 attached*
SUBJECT: Chip Event
I pray that this gives me something slightly better than last year. To be fair, that isn't difficult.

- Diana Hawkins

Attached: GravityHold2Damage: 70 + Piercing + Altitude Change
Accuracy: D
Description: Creates a gravity well that penetrates obstacles. There is no limit to how many enemies this attack can hit, but as it moves very slowly and in a straight line, it is easily dodged.
Special: Altitude Change: Forces all battle participants out of High Altitude or Submerged status, regardless of whether or not it hits. This effect cannot be avoided.
Battlechip
Subject: So I've got this idea...

Now that Slay has BambooKnife, I don't need this RageClaw1 as much. I'm gonna trade it off. Anyway, it made me think: a story where the monster's claws aren't strong enough to kill people any more, so he trades them in and replaces them with like a pillow, a bunch of sheep, or a bag of candy. Huh... The net's actually kind of weird, isn't it? Truth is stranger than fiction... That's what they say...

-Gordon

*RageClaw1 attached*
SUBJECT: Chip Event!
Man, I love these! Hope I get something really sweet this time!

- Sabrina Jetto

Attached: IronShield2Effect: 4-Hit Shield
Accuracy: S
Description: Block 4 attacks with Tower Shield, then breaks. Break attacks destroy the Shield.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Tools for vampire hunting

While this is a fine chip, my fancy has fallen to more powerful weapons of a similar ilk. Since my operators are too busy ignoring my grand mission, I had them simply attach the data and be done with it. Rejoice! You serve mankind, Soryu, by supporting my fight against vampire tyranny!

-Daybreak.EXE

*HeatShot attached*
SUBJECT: That time again

You know the drill by now: MeleeMan's really picky about chips, doesn't like this one, I'm trading it in. Thanks again!

-Rania Firebrand

*MachineGun1 attached*
Subject: Chiiiips

I'mr ready for more chiiiiiips lz

-Teruko

*ColorBall1 attached*
Subject: Your Battlechips

Once again, I will honor you with my fine battle chips, and you can return my favor with whatever it is you have lying around, as is your custom. I hope you appreciate my benevolence.

-Hideyoshi Serioroshi

*Thunder1 attached*
Subject: Chip Trading

I'm going to try trading in this chip for a more useful one. Thank you for your regular service.

-Jacqueline Newman

* BubblerDamage: 40 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Element: Aqua
attached*
Subject: one more bro

trading again nothing wrong with this one but I got a feelin I can do even better

no offense if you pick these yrself it s a good chip
-bruce

* BurnSquare1Damage: 60 + Blast 2 + Ground Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a small, square shaped explosion of will-o-wisps that erupt from the ground, scorching the very soul of whatever is occupying that space.
Element: Fire
attached*
Subject: Return

Trading this one from last time back in. Not into this kinky bondage sh*t.

-Lyn Clarke

* Rope1Damage: 50 + Hold + Ground Attack
Description: A vine sprouts from the ground to grab and damage an enemy for three turns. Can be destroyed with Slashing or Fire attacks, or other RP-based solutions. Destroying the vine instantly ends its effects.
Duration: Three turns
Element: Wood
attached*
SUBJECT: Holiday chips?

I heard about this holiday even at work, I thought I'd give it a try, I haven't got too many to choose from but I think I'll give you this Cannon chip.

ATTACHED: CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Trader Rank: E
SUBJECT: Happy holidays!
I hope things are looking up for everyone, tis the season, after all...
-Mazer

* BubbleCrossDamage: 130 + Spread 4
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates enemies to hit up to four enemies diagonally from it, as if forming a X shape.
Element: Aqua
Trader Rank: A
attached*
SUBJECT: Seasons Greetings!
Happy holidays from Sharo! No sign of "big red," but we have an eye out for him!
-Alex Sloan

* WreckerDamage: 80 + Break + Panel Break
Accuracy: C
Description: A bomb that breaks the ground it lands on
attached*