Sfurok@acdcmetroplex.net

The Inbox is literally a wooden mailbox nailed to the massive trunk of the tree that contains Druidman's Treehouse.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo big buddyyyyyyyyyy! Heheh, it's me DNR! I was wondering if we could you know, hang out and stuff, I sorely miss you! Oh! Let's have our guys meet each other too, I'm sure they'll have a blast too!

- DNR the Rose
No problem, dude! It'll just have to wait a little bit, because I'm pretty deep into Electown Net right now, man. I don't remember ever exploring the net this far in, so I'm a little anxious to see what I can see.

Once I'm finished, though, it's all you and me, DNR-dude!

Oh, where do you want to hang out? I'm a little sick of Electown, to be honest.

-Druidman.EXE
Don't have to tell me twice Woodie, Sharo's been veery boring as of late, What do you say about Yoka? Scilabs has always been fun?

-DNR
I've never been to Yoka before... It's supposed to have a bunch of Aqua related stuff, right? That sounds like fun, dude.

Druidman.EXE
Oh, and we should have our operators meet in Yoka, it be a nice cultural experience for Polonius to learn about the place! I hear Yoka has a hotspring...

- DNR
Oh, I'm sure Steve wouldn't mind. He's pretty much been a recluse, hiding in his apartment and only leaving to go to Scilab for parts. I'll make him go, either way, dude.

-Druidman.EXE
Subject: RE: Hello

Hello Steve,

The Fire and Aqua chips are something my Navi asked about. I'm personally kind of clueless on proper strategies with chips. But where are my manners.

My name is Na'im bin Shaitan and my Navi's name is Djinni.EXE. She is a Fire Navi and, like me, a bit slow on fighting viruses. I'm not entirely sure if I could call her personality good or bad, but usually she's tolerable.

It would be nice to meet up with each other sometime, but not soon as I've already been promised by someone that he'll help me with some NetBattling which will probably take some time. But I'll keep it in the back of my head.

Greetings,
N. B. Shaitan.
TO: sfurok@acdcmetroplex.net
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 2,000 Zenny

SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!

Congratulations!

Your Guard1 has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Mokorush1!

#-Attached: Mokorush1

TO: DruidMan.EXE/Steven Furok (sfurok@acdcmetroplex.net)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: Shake1 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 1,500 Zenny