Discussion: Strange Happenings...

Just why exactly are you back, Drakkas? Do you have another little vendetta that needs settling? Why take it out on the entire net? Perhaps your rage is just too blind and unfocused by this point.

You may not be dead, but you've lost at least a few Rogues and substantial backing from the eyes of the public. The Net Police aren't the wimps the enforcement of the net used to be. You'll find this a bit more difficult than you're anticipating, I assure you.

-Donald Murdoc
The "Darkholme brat" is with us. A threat to her is a threat to me, and I'm sure the green man would share my sentiment. If you fight her, you fight us as well.

This was also in what he said about you... A similar thing happened in Yoka.

Swift, you don't know what you're getting into, especially after he's had seven years to become stronger.

I have confidence in our strength. I will follow you to the ends of the earth. But this will end only in death for us.

"He...?"

Yes. You will meet him one day.

<Swift and Gunner.EXE>
Drakkas, must you really let them provoke you into attacking them? From what my mentor told me, you let them do this before, the first time to assert your strength, the second time just for fun. If you try to beat down everyone who wants to bad mouth you, you might as well have them form a line. Seems kind of immature to let people tick you off like that. I remember also hearing about a certain time you showed mercy on someone who insulted you pretty bad and was hoping that if you ever did reappear, I'd get to meet that side, the mature one, rather than just the one who tried to show how big and powerful he is. Considering the one who made the comment, from the fact that an intial and last name are given, I'm assuming they're human. If you go to fight her, you're only going to hurt her navi. There's really no point in projecting your anger onto the one who's probably partnered with them not by choice.

-Wes
"Coming for him?" For who? Darkholme? This doesn't sound like the Drakkas I remember. If you were really "changed for the better," Drakkas, then you'd know when to step down. It was your downfall before and it will be again.

~Kazu
Whatever.

I could sit here and spit insults all day...

But that's not very good at accomplishing anything.

So rather, I'll merely say this:

Empty Threats work well to garner attention.

-Drakkas
I suspected as much, Drakkas.

Oh, and just so you know, I'm not buying the whole "wanting freedom" thing again. Your own actions will determine who's side I'm on this time, no matter what you say, and no matter how much I hate or distrust the NetPolice. Like I said...wherever you've been for the last seven years, go back there. Keep your damn crusades to yourself.

-Duke Rigel

I'd like to say something about your earlier comment...about history repeating itself. You lost the first time. If that statement holds true, what hope do you have of winning this time?

-???
Drakkas, you are appearing to present yourself as if you are responsible for the current events.

You and I both know that this isn't true. You wouldn't want to make the boss angry, now would you? This is HIS plan, and the experiment is HIS as well.

If I were you, I wouldn't want to make the boss mad, or else he may unleash his unholy creation on YOU.
Sorry to bother everyone, but could someone tell me where to register my navi for this?

-Rein
It seems like you've lost me here. Care to fill me in?

WERE FIGHTIN ANOTHER THAT GROUP OF STRONN VIRIIS? AWESOME!!"

-KoF&T

((Seriously...Is this another upcomming event?))
Drakkas aside, I'm also interested in competing against these unknown abnormalities on the Net. I suggest people who want to 'register' to just wait until we receive more information.

- A. Darkholme -
To this last anonymous person...
Did you just say that DRAKKAS is working for someone? The same Drakkas that was hunted by the netpolice seven years ago? The same one that was in the news as one of the most dangerous criminals? Leader of the "Rogues" according to the history lessons on the News Server site?
On a random note, Scythe of Blood? Dramatic much? At least name it in another language, for the "I'm a helluva lot smarter than you and my weapon is named in Latin for the hell of it" effect.
Anyways, back to my point. DRAKKAS is working for someone?! Hooooly hell. I wouldn't like to meet that guy...
I can only think of one reason that you would work for this guy, Drakkas. The news server said that your mysterious "Backup Data" was destroyed, and you were beaten. That leaves only one explanation for the fact that you obviously AREN'T dead, and you're working for this mysterious navi.

He saved your life, didn't he?

-Shigeru
((PA, wasn't that Shigeru beaten out in favor of a vintage one? This Shigeru would have been eight at the time.))

I must admit, I'm also interested in finding out what's going on in the Net. When the time comes, I'll be there.

French, smart guy.

<Swift and Gunner.EXE>
I remember all about this. Too bad I wasn't there, this sounds kinda interesting. No wonder Drakkas is coming back, he must want revenge. That's the only reason why people come back after more then five years. Because they want to pick on new people, people they know aren't the people who beat them before. Drakkas, back off, these navi's are probably better or as good as the ones that beat you as badly as they did. So go cut yourself with your blood scythe, and just hide for another seven years. Maybe by then you'll fight navi's that you can beat.
--American.EXE--

Yea, I got nothing to say, American summed it up there.
--Bones--
What is this pathetic squabbling? Do any of you fools honestly think that you could take down Drakkas now? I don't know much about him, but the rumors from back then said he took out whole armies of Navi. It took some of the most powerful Mercs around to even stop him and he's still alive and kicking. Do any of you think your pathetic Navi can put up a fight? Or does your courage stem from the fact that you are safe and sound behind your computers? What would you do if Drakkas was battling your weakling Navi right now? Nothing...Nothing you could do would prevent their deletion. You are all a bunch of egotistic fools who have no clue of the power that you are aligning against you every time you open your fat mouths. Take a hint and shut up before "Scythe of Blood" decimates your Navi like he did to those fools seven years ago.

~ U.N. Owens
Looks like that DRAKKAS is certainly some trouble in the net...I truly don't mind "measuring" his strength. To the netpolices, if you would be kind, please send me a E-mail for further information of this abnormalities.

-KoF&T
Do you really think that these Net abormalities are the work of criminals? This "Drakkas" is probably a kid with a mask program trying to stir things up, and the anonymous poster is probably the same person, so it would be foolish for us to base anything on their statements.

I really must express skepticism to suggestions that these Net areas are failing as a result of a terrorist plot. Stalling the entire network would be quite a feat, and there just doesn't seem to be any logical explanation.

~Sarah
You might never know the full truth, try to find a path to go, and rely on what truths and lies it might have.

-Cindy

~Rainbowkid is currently fight a DBLCube, "It looks weird", he notes.~
Gah, what the hell is the status report on these things?
-Sin

<FantasyGirl can't jack out!>