Annoying Reaper's Annoying Arts

Decided to join in the bandwagon. I needed to get opinions so my art can improve... Apologies if the art seems unclean, since I am a lazy bastard who tends to ignore rejected experimentations with the image.

A Spess Mehreen that I drew a few months back

X-Com Fanart (Although I took a few creative liberties. @_@;; ) Left to right: Standard Wear, Personal Armor and Power Armor

Starcraft Art. I was really pleased with how the protoss came out despite having no reference materials at all.

Aaaand Random crap.
That can get BETTER? Dude, I envy your attention to detail with a burning passion.
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL DRAWERINGS.

A doodle of Validus, probably gonna upload it into the profile later.
Doodle? Looks like real awesome work to me, better than any of my current work. Cleaning it up slightly will make it even better. It's not unclean, it just could use a little cleaning. <_<

The only fault I could find was that you don't define the bottom part of robes. That's about it, and that was in the random crap. Good attention to detail, nice shadowing, overall good. This paragraph may be null and void due to the fact that I am not an art buff.

Could you do Eternalis and Harke? I mean, if you've got the time for this silly request.
REQUEST DONE IN RECORD TIME. lolface.jpg

Sketch of eternalis. Sorry if I made him into something else completely. Also, the head thing I took a bit of liberty with it. Because I can't fathom a blob of clear water with two yellow orbs only.
Awesome work, man. If you are doing requests, I wouldn't mind some more Cypher art or even a shot of Enjolie. If you are willing, the descriptions are in the links in my sig.
BRB CURRENTLY MAKING STATUE OF REAPER LIEK OMG

Translation:
That is some awesome shit, my friend. Thank you. And for that, you get a dismembered appendage.

Cypher.exe, in "Annoying Reaper"-vision!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Holy shit, what the fuck, these are awesome. HOW ARE THESE JUST DOODLES? D:

Requesting my operator if possible. Man, you rock.
Again, awesome. Salutations!
You guys are giving me too much credit. D:

RevivedSin: I call them doodles because I never really put full attention into what I draw, I always ignore things like shading and backgrounds. So yeah.

ANYWAY! introducing Fujiwara Shin in "Annoying Reaper"-o-Vision

thanks where's it due: For Fenix providing me the "Skeleton Phase" (Or Visual presentation) of your character.

Edit: Shin wants his glasses so he can amplify his awesome x 10. lolface.jpg
You are both an inspiration and demotivation.

But good God, those rock. (^.^ )b
Man, words cannot describe how beautiful these are.
Maybe, if you felt like completing my life, could you draw Nitro? It'd be greatly appreciated.
-bows down in awe-

When you've got time, NO PRESSURE, try Enigma. He's just a blob, it can't be THAT hard, right? : D
Hiko: Funny you should mention that. I've always wanted to try drawing Enigma. And here he is in glorious Reaper-o-Vision.

Also, drawing data error was fun.

Link2125: Sorry for not doing your request earlier due to time constraints. I'll have it up by tomorrow ASAP.
Oh God. I lol'd.
404 ERROR

Kudos. I like your work a lot. : D
ashgfashfdshfhadfhsdjfhd;

WHAT, HOLY SHIT, THOSE TWO LOOK FABULOUS.

You by far, outclass the rest of the artists here, I think.

Quote (RevivedSin)

ashgfashfdshfhadfhsdjfhd;

WHAT, HOLY SHIT, THOSE TWO LOOK FABULOUS.

You by far, outclass the rest of the artists here, I think.

...Ouch, Shin. Ouch.
OUCH, MY PHANTOM PRIDE IS ACTING UP AGAIN.

That is cool, though. Glad to see you're working with full bodies regularly, something I know I could use a lot more practice with.