- Voulge *DONE*
- Druidman *DONE*
- SHUR'S PICTURE *DONE
- Aera *DONE

Very nice. Looks really good!

Some constructive criticism:
The lower torso seems a lot less detailed, but that could be on purpose
The left Gauntlet seems a bit big.
Goroke didn't describe his navi's crotch. Blame him.

The left gauntlet is HUGE, and that arm is long. Why? Because navis are weird. lol
AWESOME!!

I guess I didn't put too much detail to the legs :P...and I don't really remember a helmet, but it's perfectly fine as it is XD

*Transfer 500z*
ALRIGHT! MONEY! :3
Druidman Beast out

It's not very creative. I was designing it as I was drawing.
I am shocked, humbled, inspired and pissed off all at the same time...

no, srsly, kick ass drawing...

there might be a problem with how his legs connect to his waist, and his head positioning, but what you pulled out of nowhere is really good.
Take an hour, polish that up, move the head up a bit, you're golden.
I'm not polishing it up. It's just a doodle/concept art. If I can figure out HOW I want to do the final version, I'll do another one.

Shur's pic and Aera are next...

Quote (Pocket)

I'm not polishing it up. It's just a doodle.

DOODLE NOODLE *still happy about Voulge doodle*

Magicraft is a medium-sized female Navi with a slim figure and decent bust size. Like some other Navis she wears no bodysuit and has a 'milk chocolate' skin color. She has dark blue, almost black, short hair coming to her shoulders and black eyes. Magi has on top of her head a typical pointy witch's hat in a feint blue color which seems to be combined with gray. Around the hat is a red ribbon tied that has the 'big part' on the back of the hat, although this sometimes changes as it's not always correctly on her head. Below the hat are her audio transceivers visible with her emblem on each of them. Connected to the transceivers, covering her face, is a pair of black-rimmed glasses in front of her eyes. Around her neck is a scarf that is blue at the start and white at the end.
Covering her body she wears a bikini top and a bikini bottom, which seem very misplaced with the rest of her outfit. The top and bottom are both white and the top is connected at the front by a round jewel which has Magicraft's emblem pictured in it. Around her waist is a brown belt, that hangs slightly tilted, with a book on the back. The book can be taken out and put back in whenever Magi wants.
Upon her hands she wears a pair of white finger-less gloves that reach up to her elbows. Each of them have runes engraved on them, although each glove has different runes.
As final touch she has her 'shoes' which are a pair of white beach sandals with a small round object on the front with her emblem pictured in it.
Her 'weapon' is a big black surfboard 1.5x her own size with white runes engraved into the top side. The bottom side is entirely black with no visible additions. The surfboard is capable of floating, even when Magi stands on top of it but only when the right programs are executed.
Emblem:
Mean looking smiley in black with a purple surfboard behind it. The background color is blue with a faint presence of waves.
Hay look, underpants.

Looking progressively better, Pocket. Love how you rigged up those fingers.
Hey I know you said that you wouldnt do Dark Boy because its a replica of Sabata, but ciuld you try to make a FalzarBeast out of him?
*points with mouth opened*
Are you Aim? I thought I asked Aim. I asked Aim, didn't I? Did he direct the description to you? I only gave it to Aim. This makes no sense!
*explodes*

Nonetheless... Very nice drawing. Looks like her design isn't horribly mangled in my mind. It was kind of iffy to design a cross between a surfer and a witch though.
*checks his zenny wallet*
I'm low on stuff... And I generally don't give zenny for drawings...

Aera.

Quote ()

Machman went bug-eyed as he gazed upon Aera's form in a swimsuit. A red tone came up to his face as his mind thought one thing.

"HAWT."

<cackles as he runs away from Grim>

Quote (RevivedSin)

Quote ()

Machman went bug-eyed as he gazed upon Aera's form in a swimsuit. A red tone came up to his face as his mind thought one thing.

"HAWT."

<cackles as he runs away from Grim>

No use denying it.

"Hey Beatnik, why so serious?"
[stares at her own thread]

[stares at this one]

LOL ARTISTIC SYNERGY!?

Good job on getting her absolutely perfect. :'D

Fanart? Why thank you, sah.

Also, OOC Beatnik for the rofls.
Aera is good but the eyes look like a dude sorta.