Show Thine Face

Quote (yahiko9040)

Jesus...what WAS that satanic youtube video?

That satanic youtube video was lunar pwning your face. Cause real persocoms stretch with their fists, or something.

Quote (Kazu)

Even from just that picture, I can see that EN's not half bad.

Indeed.

Looks like you're the one who failed, EN!
Yesh, EN fails at life and Lunar is uber cute. As for me...I may be visiting my friend's house within the next few weeks and I should be able to get some more pictures while there. Newer ones at least.

Quote (Zanallen)

Yesh, EN fails at life and Lunar is uber cute. As for me...I may be visiting my friend's house within the next few weeks and I should be able to get some more pictures while there. Newer ones at least.

No, EN wins at life. Charismiasma, Zan! That's what it's all about! =D

So, er, why haven't I posted a picture yet?

Because then you'd be getting a 2 for 1 deal, and I'm far too cheap for that.
I have three things to comment on.

1. Lunar is AWESOME! That took some courage, especially showing up Robo-Ky. Props.

2. Nice hat, King. Reminds me of Urahara for some reason. Must be the stripes.

3. O_O; EN, this is going to sound wrong, I just know it, so here goes. From what I could see, you actually look like someone I happen to be trying to hook up with(although unlike you, she's actually my age.) PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M NOT LIKE MAJIN!(:P) X~X; *head explodes*

Quote (ForteZanzo)

I have three things to comment on.

1. Lunar is AWESOME! That took some courage, especially showing up Robo-Ky. Props.

2. Nice hat, King. Reminds me of Urahara for some reason. Must be the stripes.

3. O_O; EN, this is going to sound wrong, I just know it, so here goes. From what I could see, you actually look like someone I happen to be trying to hook up with(although unlike you, she's actually my age.) PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M NOT LIKE MAJIN!(:P) X~X; *head explodes*

*smacks FZ* BAKA. I already said it was reminisant of Urahara. >>
King has an awesome hat.
Yes. Once I get a webcam, I can show you an awsomer one...
Keep guessing!
Zero knows it, but don't give it away...
O_O
I didn't know my fedora would be so well-recieved.
Anyway...

My hair has a mind of its own. This is probably one where it's at its tamest.
But I will persevere! I will not rest until I can tie it into a braid an affix a heavy ring to the end so I may severely bludgeon people by just turning my head!
In this one my left eye looks... weird. No idea why.
Gah!
Anyway, my hat's a pimp hat.
Yay!
Mothafooka.
Heh....Yahiko, you may talk tough but you have nothing to back this up.

Thanks everyone. It was fun to cosplay!

All of these pics rock!

Oh lunar, how right you are. He doesn't act like this in real life tough. >>
Tut tut, same goes for you, Zero.
Check this hotness out.
I'm the one on the left, and the picture is like, 1.5 years old. The girl is my sister.

click
How...?

Oh and Rave, at first I though there were to girls, but after a moment I realized.
the hotness confuses some people.
haha, rave looks too normal to be a megaman fanatic. Your sister is teh smex, though.
Man, everyone on the board is so young... Well, with the exclusion of Gun, Zan, and the others.
Behold, MY FACE!

Boo, Bitches.

-Twi
ALRIGHT, KIDS.

All these years, you guys have looked up to me and said, "Wow, that SpaceMonkeySteve is awesome and cool. I wish I was just like him when I grow up!" Then, as you thought about it, this thought undoubtably crossed your mind: "Man, I wonder if he's as good looking as he his awesome... Come to think of it, I don't know what that great guy, SpaceMonkeySteve, looks like."

WELL, NOW YOU WILL SEE TRUE AWESOME.

ME! Hanging out with my girlfriend, on the left, and my best friend's cousin who had teh hots for me on the right. This picture is about two years old, so I look even awesomer now.

On another note, now that you know what I look like, you can see the almost eeire similarity to the Steve sprite that Skyrender did.
I'll post my picture eventually... I've got some fun things in my mind to do.
Oh, and Shteve... You look amusing. No offensive, but somehow 'amusing' was the first thing that came to my mind.
As for Rave... Aren't you Dutch? How old is your sister? Is she single?
*gets shot*