Time for WAAAR!

Weapon speculation, Achievement ideas, etc.
I'm personally rooting for the Demo, for obvious reasons.
I am also rooting for the demoman.

Namely because if I don't, my body will likely be found in a dumpster nearby Nitro's house.

Also, he is Scottish.
Even though the Demo's losing, i'm rooting for him. (^.^ )b

GUT AN' BURIAL!
FREEEEDOOOOOOM!
*Soldier*
I'm pretty sure already have a TF2 thread someplace.

Also: Soldier.
*votes soldier for absolutely no reason*
*Votes both because he doesn't care*
Sounds like we've got some MAGGOTS on our hands. D:

*soldier*
Oh they're goin'ta have ta glue YOU back tagether... IN HELL!
Holy god Crafting! I can't wait to make my Jarate/Rocket Launcher bastard child!
Aye, 'tis like the age old battles of Brother and Sister! Except not! It's Demomen against Soldier, eternally fated to be locked in battle against one another. Like Scots and English. And Scots and French. And Scots and other Scots! Damn those Scots... They ruined Scotland!

Also, Demoman.
ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! WE'RE GONNA KILL THOSE SCOTTISH BASTARDS! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, THE SOLDIERS SHALL WIN THIS WAR! WE WERE MADE FOR IT, AFTER ALL!
This is quite possibly the gheyest thing I have ever seen.

Quote (darkstar1006)

ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! WE'RE GONNA KILL THOSE SCOTTISH BASTARDS! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, THE SOLDIERS SHALL WIN THIS WAR! WE WERE MADE FOR IT, AFTER ALL!

YOU WEE DANDIES AIN'T GOT THE GRIT TO STAND UP TO US. YOU MIGHT BE MADE FOR WAR, BUT THAT DON'T MEAN YOU'RE ANY GOOD AT IT, YA GREAT LACTATIN' WED-NURSE!
Propoganda Contest Winners!
GIVE 'EM THE BOOT
RIGHT IN THE FRUIT!

Quote (Link2125)

Holy god Crafting! I can't wait to make my Jarate/Rocket Launcher bastard child!

goddammit crafting...

need 3 weapons to make scrap, 3 scrap to make redeemed, 3 redeemed to make refined metal...

4 refined = 1 new weapon = 108 duplicate weapons(I think...)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF