ART CONTEST!

Sorry if this seems slopy, being in the Carribean changes things . . .

Requirements of this contest: Draw your own rendition of my navi, DNR.EXE. Information can be found here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...p?showtopic=893

Why?: Well . . . If you see the above link, you notice that this isn´t a perfect description of him. As a female artist on this site told me that drawing can help with descriptions, I decided to take things on a diffrent direction.

Prize: This is negotiable but the starting prize money is 600z. (I´m trying to see if this is fair. . . )

Contest entries and such: There is no time limit actually, I know that you artists are busy beavers and your muses can be cruel masters. I shall post here regarding when the contest is done. The winner will be chosen by poll and will be chosen by DESIGN, NOT ARTISTIC ABILITY. I employ everybody who can draw to well, draw. Color really has no value as long as the design is fine. This is a contest of design and imagination, HAVING FUN HERE IS A REQUIREMENT!

Have fun all of you guys.
Err, try FanArt and FanFiction.
Oh MOOOOOOOOD...
I'm in. : P

It's in the name of progress!
YAY! Horray for Your Majesty! : D
Wow, nobody else even posts that they were even gonna try? O.o; For shame you monkey typewriters! Just Joshing guys, but I´d like to see people say that they´re gonna at least try
I can't draw. so...
HEY! I take offense to that monkey comment...FINE FINE! I'll draw!
I can try, see if i have time to
Ah, glad to see there are people that care about Progess.
Bashumbugalumble.

I'll draw it to see if I can. XP Don't be suprised if I don't show up.

NEXT PATIENT! Sorry for sucky quality. I'll get it on the scanner later on. XD

Better quality.

I will be signing autographs after the show.
<can't stop laughing>
<<
Okay, f'real this time.

Finally done. The hands are kinda... eh.
I better give it a shot before he gets mad.
Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to show this.

DNR.EXE checking his notes in the middle of battle.
EXcellent............Excellent, this contest is going beyond my expectations! To 8ballhead and King: Just to clarify incase, the challenge is to draw a diffrent design for my navi. Just wanted to say that if you guys didn't want to draw him this way or felt that you can make his design "Cooler" you can always resubmit. Note: THIS. GOES. FOR. EVERYBODY. I haven't even chosen a due date yet!
Well then, I believe I'll try my hand at things again. I have to protect my dignity, now that Eight's awesomeness has pretty much blown me outta the water.
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

If you guys do make a furry drawing thats fine, if you make me a female DNR, Thats fine too BUT! be aware that the winning Design will be male, even if I have to turn it male myself.

SO NICE TRY NAL AND CLAW! YOU HAVE PHAILED! OR DID YOU I DON'T KNOW!

Quote (Lordmarorin88)

SO NICE TRY NAL AND CLAW! YOU HAVE PHAILED!

R U SHUR!?!?!?