ART CONTEST!

NO IM SHUR!!![/lame]
Oh so thats how its gonna be Nal!? Heres the deal, you get 20 signitures, and I'll repeal the female rule.

Oh and don't sign in as other people. Have SOME dignity guys!

EDIT:

You guys have Till Sunday for that Petition...... Noon!

Quote (Lordmarorin88)

Oh so thats how its gonna be Nal!? Heres the deal, you get 20 signitures, and I'll repeal the female rule.

Oh and don't sign in as other people. Have SOME dignity guys!

EDIT:

You guys have Till Sunday for that Petition...... Noon!

YOU HEARD THE MAN! SIGN AWAY!
Well........Well ........Well.......... It's Noon Sunday and Nal has failed to get the required number of Signatures! Sorry Nal but a Deal is a Deal!
Ok...I have it now.....

BEHOLD!!!!
DNR is a bishie?
Sorry. I was in a BISHIE mood.
No apologies! He looks cool like that....It fits for some reason.
This is all the more reason to make Red slap his face! :lol:
Time to throw my own battered hat into the ring once more.

I'm not sure just what is wrong with the scanner. It's incredibly sensitive to the amount of graphite on the page, so it was a devil changing it from a grainy, vaguely-outline nightmare. It's still rill skewed, and the eyes look rill zanky because of it. I'll try to even things out a bit later.

Ignore this one. I just like it.
I'll take a crack at this, just cause I wanna try it XD
I'll try too. My drawing skills have improved a bit.
Boo, enjoy it ^^

I can't draw, but I'm eh at inking things over in photoshop, so maybe I'll attempt.
Are we......................still doing this art thing?????
Yes, yes we are... In fact these'll be the last few were waiting for:

Sharmandra

D-Forte

Zolem

No more entries please. BUT, if you will want to make a revised entry or feel that a better one shall do, by all means make one but when these three finish. The Contest shall close officially.
Good! The more people enter the better. And also...

HURRY PEOPLE!!!! PUT IN YOUR ENTRIES SOON!!!!!
Oh yeah, Lunar drew the bishie DNR, duh.
Got slightly confused for a second. I was like, " Waiiiit, why is lunar posting... OH YEAH!"
I don't have a scaner so, picture time. I tried to take photos of the uper and lower body.