Interforumal Holidays

No, we're not giving the Mods vacation days.

Interforumal holidays (if you know of a better word to call them, say so) are days marked on the forum's integrated calendar to comemmorate notable people or ideas. The people or ideas can be funny, complete and epic failures, copmletely epic wins, or just sort of random... like the MeleeFish.

Days in the works:

Manly Day
Date TBA
A day on which to celebrate by doing shit with your fists~!!@!!!1!!

Feminine Day
Date TBA
A day made just to placate the women who are too delicate to do shit with their fists <<

MeleeFish Day
Jul 31
The last day of the month in which the MeleeFish craze began. May the MeleeFish live on forever.

SGT. Porter Day
Date TBA
If you don't know what this is about, ask anyone who's been around since RECN. If we knew when he got pwnt, deciding the date would be a lot easier.

Emo Day
Date TBA
A day to make fun of emo kids. What? It's not like it's anything new to them. It's their lot in life to take our verbal/emotional abuse, don'tcha know?

The Upheaval
Jan 19
The date of RN's death. This day is to comemmorate the effort made by the new forum crew to make the Rogue Network a reality, and to ensure that we never forget the events surrounding the First and Second Upheavals. I get to call them whatever I want to, because no one else had a name for them yet >:0

Administrator Day
Date TBA
A date comemmorating the efforts of past and present Moderators. On this day we clebrate our staff, but also remember those who have left us.

Moderator Day
Date TBA
A date commemorating the efforts of the great people who make this site go. Without them, we'd be nowhere.

Vetoed Days: PM for reasoning.

Morrigan Day
Insaneiac Day
Rapid Day
Bukteban Day
Drakim Day
Drakkas Day
An Hero Day
Eon Day
Demonstar Day
Twi Day
Atrus Day
Nalerenn Day
Fiesta Day

Please discuss ideas for days and when they should be. If this topic gets hopelessly cluttered, a formal poll may be taken.
Feminine day is but a sorry spin off of my concept of Manly Day. It should be renamed Pansy Day to more accurately reflect the individuals who this day celebrates.
Zal......do you want to die?

Though Feminine day does sound a bit odd. But we need it cause all of use here are NOT guys. REMEMBER THAT!!!

Quote (lunarlion)

Though Feminine day does sound a bit odd. But we need it cause not all of us here are guys. REMEMBER THAT!!!

Fix'D

Also...Those are some pretty strange days.

Quote ()

Though Feminine day does sound a bit odd. But we need it cause all of use here are NOT guys. REMEMBER THAT!!!

Amen.

Just a warning if you DON'T remember about the girls. I'll jog your memory by whining about PMS and crap. It wont be pretty. Ask Hiko and Zero. I can get annoying. I really dont want to resort to that, though. And I didn't mean to sound all bitchy. Im just warning you.
i say we host Emo day in november or something like that.......maybe on the 13th of every month?
Friday the 13th.

Oh wait, that was yesterday. I just realized that.
*shot*

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Emo Day
Date TBA
A day to make fun of emo kids. What? It's not like it's anything new to them. It's their lot in life to take our verbal/emotional abuse, don'tcha know?

What? Didn't you know? In that case, EVERY day is Emo Day!!
Currently we're looking for ideas for new days, when to place our existing days, and names for them that are more fun than ______ Day.
To be fair there already is a SpaceMonkeyDay, so no one suggest that.

XD. PORTERDay....

OMG, POINT BALNk HOliDAY!!!1
4Chan day.
I say Bukteban Day be made a formal holiday.

Also, how about n00b day, when we can insult and flame the n00bs of the forum as much as we want. I'm lookin' at you, darkstar.
Bandicoon day! Were Everyone is swarmed with bandicoons!

Quote (legoroy2)

4Chan day.

Quoted for truth and win.
Asshole Day.

For when the true assholes of the forum can go their way without interruption.

*raises his glass to a good friend of his*

Quote (Shuryou)

Asshole Day.

For when the true assholes of the forum can go their way without interruption.

*raises his glass to a good friend of his*

Yet again- quoted for win and truth.

Quote (bluebasium911)

Ask Hiko and Zero. I can get annoying.

Self-explanatory; saying you can be annoying IS being annoying.
XD
Don't ask me! : D

Ah, and...
EPIC DAY.
Considering 'epic' is included in so many posts now...
Epic win, epic fail, just plain epic...
Date TBA

Quote (Phoenix)

Also, how about n00b day, when we can insult and flame the n00bs of the forum as much as we want. I'm lookin' at you, darkstar.

We want to avoid holidays like this.

Quote ()

4chan day
Besides the fact that we'll get party v& for doing this, I refuse to support 4chan with this site.

Quote ()

PORTERDay.
GENIUS.
This might be a little bit of a downer, but I'd kind of like to see an anti-holiday myself. An Anti-April Fools Day, that is. I've got nothing wrong with the holiday myself but, well, we know what happened last April Fools day. A simple reminder a week ahead of time to keep the jokes simple and non-damaging might be helpful.
Aw, no love for BukteChristmas? XD

How's about Haberday?

Where we all wear our favorite hats. : D

[/stupid idea]