WAIT A MINUTE

Nal: "Fine. You think you're too good for me? Go ahead. Run your two-bit knock-off. See if I care. Just remember where you got the ideas, system, everything. Try all you want, you'll never forget. Just know one thing. If it wasn't for me, even your little "site" wouldn't exist."

Okay, Okay, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Chaos Network a ripoff of another forum? Real Life Battle Network something?

If this is so, then I am just wondering, What the fuck is Nal talking about? I mean, he ripped off something, and we ripoff him. In addition, we didn't want to start our own. We had to, due to him abusing his power.

If this is true, then I find it highly amusing.
Real Life Battle Network belonged to Cestus if I'm not mistaking... I started RPing on that site, so I should know about it. I'm 100% percent sure RECN was made after RLBN had been in the run.
... I'm gonna cry.

I really don't want this to be the end....

Its all my fault for posting that stupid topic...
I don't really know what to say so I'll just say, "This sucks."
I would say "Dang, sounds like ADD, ADHD, and OB-COM-DIS", but I don't know if that's good enough

This is bad. REAL bad. I guess this means we gotta grab our sawed-off Shotguns...
Err...Wow...I'm still confused about all of this. I didn't see any conflict in the site?
There wasn't.

Nale just up and decided he was going to rejoin the Admin team, and when he didn't get his way, he shut down the site.

Twi negotiated a deal with him.

Then, when we confronted him with the truth of what he had done, and someone posted that of RERN's URL, which was strictly a backup just in case Nale pulled something like this...

He shut everything down and decided to be a bitch.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

... I'm gonna cry.

No Wai.

This would have happened anyways. He had already blown his 3 strikes and then some, so don't blame yourself. While it's sad to see the old site go, I honestly think we'll be better of because of the change in root admin.
I would praise the lord for the greatness of saved data...
if the whole situation wasn't so sad...

Quote (Leon)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

... I'm gonna cry.

No Wai.

This would have happened anyways. He had already blown his 3 strikes and then some, so don't blame yourself. While it's sad to see the old site go, I honestly think we'll be better of because of the change in root admin.

*Runs around laughing insanely in the backround*

*Chokes*

*Falls over*

I think I might be getting a cold, though.

Not that that has anything to do with this.

But anyway: As a Promise.

I will never shut down the site.

Never.

If it comes to that, I'll just walk away.
What gets me is how he says we're a ripoff. Let's take a little look-see:

Cross System: Fenix
GMOs: Theo
Buster System: Val
BeastOUT System: Eon
New Cybeasts: Cestus
Drakkas: Twi
Backup System: DZ
New Site Layout: Atrus
.5 Sig Attacks: Demon

ALL that stuff. Ours. ALL those people. Here. (Minus Cestus/DZ)

If I missed anything, or mis-credited someone, my bad.

Now then, how much of RECN did we "steal"? Nothing that Nal didn't get from RLBN anyway.
Yeah, we've established that Nale is a stupid bitch who can't take what he deals out.
You can't handle the truth!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.