Unhinged

I thought I'd share this.
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.a...rdlist/unhinged

(Yeah, you can buy these.)
Does anyone else have any cool Magic cards, or just hilarious parodies, etc?

Help: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.a...ic/faq/unhinged

An example of an effect for that list:
ENTER THE DUNGEON
Players play a Magic subgame under the table starting at 5 life, using their libraries as their decks. After the subgame ends, the winner searches his or her library for two cards, puts those cards into his or her hand, then shuffles his or her library.
Unhinged it old as hell. I have like, the whole set, literally. I'm missing a couple rares. Man, the land in that set is sexy.

There was another set before that, "Unglued." It had a similar setup.

EDIT: LOL, I just realized that you guys are like, the magic noobs, and I'm like the old guy that know way to much about the game, just like how I was when I started and there was some other old guy that knew way too much. XD
I remember unglued! It had snazzy chaos confetti and a lotus you had to tear up.

Oh and the Knight of Hockey Pockey. :'D
Ashnod's Coupon.... XD

My favorite Un-combo: Ashnod's Coupon + R&D's secret lair = free drinks for me! XD
Oh, don't worry, I know I'm a noob at this.
I only started a couple of months ago...
'Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made This Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental'

What the hell? Anyone got a link for art on these cards? XD
Er, I think you may have to look them up individually or buy them. :'D
The entire set is on the Wizards of the Coast website, underneath the Magic section. Pics, data, names, everything, for every set out since Alpha.
I could scan the cards to show you if I wasn't lazy. At anyrate, the elemental looks like a monster thing made of books.

And Hiko, I'd be happy to play you sometime. I haven't played in a while, but I still think I could trounce you. XD Seriously, though, the best way to learn is to play different people, not just the same couple of friends over and over. I would know.
I'm willing to try playing through webcam.
:'D
I've got an on/off relationship with Magic, but I put quite a bit of work into the Gruul deck I have, and I have a slightly modified box deck of the Thallids.

Still, they do good. :'D

Quote (Hiko)

Silly Hiko, all the cool kids use Magic Workstation.

The only problem is that you have to go on an honor system on what cards you actually own, not that it's that big of a deal. It's not like I have anything too super power. Well, okay, that's a lie, but I don't have any Powers, at least.

XD

I could try to build a Type 2, if you'd prefer.

@P.A. I've never been too terribly fond of Red/Green combos, as they seem to rely more on luck than skill, but maybe that's just my deckbuilding style. Thallids are hax in a handbasket, though. Does the deck run Doubling Season?
What the HELL are "tower" and "wall" points?!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Hiko)

Silly Hiko, all the cool kids use Magic Workstation.

The only problem is that you have to go on an honor system on what cards you actually own, not that it's that big of a deal. It's not like I have anything too super power. Well, okay, that's a lie, but I don't have any Powers, at least.

XD

I could try to build a Type 2, if you'd prefer.

@P.A. I've never been too terribly fond of Red/Green combos, as they seem to rely more on luck than skill, but maybe that's just my deckbuilding style. Thallids are hax in a handbasket, though. Does the deck run Doubling Season?

All four of 'em, Stevie. :'D
Hoorah for Doubling Season.

And yeah, the Gruul deck can run on luck, but with a few rumbling slums, Molten elementals, sparks, and some good low level hasters that can keep 'em off until you get a powerhouse, it's really hit-or-miss.
On another note: Skarrgan Firebird+Rumbling Slum. I glee.
yay magic cards. The guys I used to play with didn't have like standard rules and whatnot so we use giant growth and dark rituals.

I have a black swampwalk deck, red and green rush, green whatever and blue whatever.
@Hiko: You need to dl the MTG pack for it...

@P.A.: I don't care for hit and miss decks, because, they are, well, hit or miss. When I lose a game I want it to be because I was outplayed, not because I couldn't draw the correct card I needed in time.

@Pocket: DRs and GGs are both solid cards. Most of my decks that run black have a playset of DR's in them if they are legal for the format. Landwalk decks are fun, but with some of the fancier strategies, they can really bite you in the ass, imo.
*doesn't know what any of this means*

*runs around in circles*