Random Images (Closed)

Hey! You can't take my position! You didn't flood a page with semi-nude catgirls!

If you want hentai, I gots the perfect place! B) But I ain't posting it here!
*salivates*
this may sound stupid, but i don't like nude.
Scantily clad is much better!
Well, i'm sure you'll find something you like.

Quote (legoroy2)

Well, i'm sure you'll find something you like.

It's called 4chan.org /h/. Do you use it?
BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS FINAL FORM SHALL OVERTAKE MY SOUL!
Ok, done rambling.
alright for my first post in random images!

since theres like... 63 images in this list... i thought that i should do just links...
BUT wheres the fun in destroying dial up user's internet

note originally i was gonna have a javascript make it so that these images appeared
randomly on reloading a page, BUT of course the site didnt want to work with it...

disclaimer: most images were ripped, edited, created, snipped, clipped, changed,
maimed, slipped, beeped, nit, sowen, shot, burried, or mixxed together by me. all
other images go to their creator's BUT i take most of the credit

placed a comic or two in there, if you want a link to said comic, let me know oh
and note which image youre talking about
\
as stated, anything that i didnt make goes to their original creators as credit

oh and if some images look like they loaded up part way, just refresh the page ^^

WHAT WAS THAT, EVERY IMAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER?!?
Crap, that's 3/4 of this page.

You see...

I really think just the links would have been better ^^

Let's just hope nobody quotes that >>
no that wasnt all the pictures on my computer

i got a ton of them, if i were to post them all they would make everyone's posts total up to be like 1/100th of the page

these were how ever the pics that i had already uploaded to photobucket and image shack, and some from my brother's photobucket account that i used to use.

though i dont have complete access to all my images.... most of them are on my laptop which is on the fritz

i wanted to call my previous post the ultimate random image post but then i thought that someone would go out and out do it, and we really dont want that on the same page now do we?
OI!
Jeez...
how many gigs of pics do you HAVE????
eh i think i lost count at about... 5 gigs? if i were to upload each image and then post it on here... it would probably start crashing people due to freezing up their browsers :D;
go ahead. My computer sucks, so it already did about four times. That happenned with DeathByInfinity (lordhothead)'s old signature....froze my computer every time i went past it. PUT A DAMN LINK!!!!
Sora...too much...MUST...FIGHT...BACK!

EAT IT!!!