Random Images (Closed)

I am re-creating all the old, loved threads for everyone. joy!

Post imagees here!

Edit by Twi: STOP POSTING BOARD-BREAKING IMAGES! I swear to god, I'm gonna start personally handing out warns for images that break the board wrappers. If you have to scroll horizontally to see the entire image, it's too big. Link it, don't post it.

Edit by Twi (4/24/'07): No Ecchi hear. Go to the Ecchi thread to post it.

Further edit by Twi: AND NO HENTAI. >:0

Edit by Drakim: AND DON'T QUOTE AN IMAGE DIRECTLY. REMOVE THE FREAKING IMG TAGS AND I WON'T RIP YOUR HEAD OFF.

*bows head in a solemn salute*
*tear rolls down cheek*
^

I like the new one better :3

...but the site dying was...a bad experience

Gimme that Blossom holding her toungue pic!

And that Cap'n America "WANK" one! That was hilarious! XD
Ask and you shall receive.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *spasms*

Thankees!

*RevivedSin recieves 3 Kurb Stars*

They're like coupons for sprites!

A cookie to anyone who knows who this is.
Err...Trevor Belmont, Right?

PS: I <3 Castlevania :3...I'm literally a no-life for Castlevania...as I beat PoR in three days and mastered all sub-weapons/magic and got all the best weapons...not to mention level 80...
Damn, someone knows their stuff. *Throws cross-shaped cookie*

Here's some more...

And of course, a monstrosity for humor's sake...

Four shuriken cookies for whoever knows that one.
NINJA'd...I was gonna say Simon.
GAHH!! *Multihit!!*
------

[hidden/subliminal message]BUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDS
BUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDS
BUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDS
BUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDSBUYALTOIDS[/hidden/subliminal message]
lol, nice Goroke. I didn't go lv80, but I did beat hard mode at lv1. Which reminds me, The Creature is a cheap, cheap whore.

Quote (ForteZanzo)

lol, nice Goroke. I didn't go lv80, but I did beat hard mode at lv1. Which reminds me, The Creature is a cheap, cheap whore.

o_O;;

I worship you and your skill *bows down*

Yea, I TOTALLY agree with you there...You need that circling rock magic to fend of the projectile attacks...
Lol, thanks. You wouldn't be the first to think that was something (though my buds were somewhat condesending about it, calling me an 'android' XP). Most of the bosses were just relying on weaknesses and using Charlotte with the Magus Ring, though a decent number of them could hit most of the screen, so needless to say, I died a LOT of times. Once I beat Whip's Memory(They lie btw. Cream Pie is nowhere near as useful as Shuriken against him, trust me.), I then used Vamp Killer and Cross with Magus Ring. Also, another HUGE tip: Have Berserker Mail, as def is virtually useless at lv1, and the Mail will almost double your dmg.(I didn't realise this until Dracula, which made him MUCH easier)

Quote (ForteZanzo)

Lol, thanks. You wouldn't be the first to think that was something (though my buds were somewhat condesending about it, calling me an 'android' XP). Most of the bosses were just relying on weaknesses and using Charlotte with the Magus Ring, though a decent number of them could hit most of the screen, so needless to say, I died a LOT of times. Once I beat Whip's Memory(They lie btw. Cream Pie is nowhere near as useful as Shuriken against him, trust me.), I then used Vamp Killer and Cross with Magus Ring. Also, another HUGE tip: Have Berserker Mail, as def is virtually useless at lv1, and the Mail will almost double your dmg.(I didn't realise this until Dracula, which made him MUCH easier)

OMFG!! ME TOO!!

Everyone I know thinks Shuriken is useless...But seriously, that thing owns against EVERYTHING!!
Hell yeah! Once you get the hang of it and rack those 4-hitters, you can do some serious dmg to most anything that isn't Edge-resistant.
Also...I dunnon why, but I love killing Ruler's Sword...Maybe because of the massive explosions when you kill it :3
I love taking out the Doppleganger, cause it's like fighting yourself.
A new start, a new thread, not new images. Blagh.

USE THE MATRIX TO LIGHT OUR DARKEST HOUR! UNTIL THAT DAY, UNTIL ALL ARE ONE!

"How do you feel, mighty Megatron?"

"NOBODY SUMMONS MEGATRON!"
"Then it pleases me to be the first..."

"Excellent."
4chan log on /b/. It's just so hilarious that not posting it would do no justice. XD