APRIL FOOLS'

So I made a little- prank on this site.

The first THREE people to PM me or whisper me in the chat what it is, WITHOUT BEING TOLD, get a free 600z. :'D

Oh, and if you do figure it out, don't say it here or I'll stab you.

PS/EDIT: I'll announce what it is at the end of the day, too, so hurry if you want the prize. :'D

EDIT-EDIT: Asator and Knight figured it out. One prize left~

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: My- perhaps-lulzy, bold announcement is not the prank I speak of here.

EDITx4: The prank was that I changed the site's page title to CHAOS Network, the name of the old site. It's been changed back to Rogue Network, now.

-Twi
Not that hard to be honest... I noticed two April Fools' jokes pretty much as soon as I logged in. Also... It's surprising the Mod Cave is still intact.
It's so horridly obvious that it isn't even funny.

I grinned for about a quarter of a second. Tops.
Im too late...blargs.

I know I wont get that z
Knight just found it and he received the following message from Twi:

Knight: now, gimme mah 600z :'D
Twi: Fine.
Twi: [600Z HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR IMAGINARY IN-GAME TOTAL.]

So you don't get anything. And as EN said... Yes. It's a horribly lame 'joke' that shouldn't even be seen as a joke.
I know I havent seen two, I've only seen the obvious one.

Quote (Shuryou)

Knight just found it and he received the following message from Twi:

Knight: now, gimme mah 600z :'D
Twi: Fine.
Twi: [600Z HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR IMAGINARY IN-GAME TOTAL.]

So you don't get anything. And as EN said... Yes. It's a horribly lame 'joke' that shouldn't even be seen as a joke.

Actually, he gets 600z in-game.

>>;

It's just an imaginary total because this entire game is imaginary.

-Twi
Annnd three people figured it out.

...So stop PMing me, damn you. D:<

-Twi
-600z get-
:'D

Heh. w00t. XD
Enh. WASN'T I RIGHT, ZERO?
I SAID IT WOULD BE THERE
n__n
Wait, huh?
Whatchu talking about, Hiko? You said that it would be where the board name is, as in "Rockman.exe Rogue Network - Chapter 1: The Great Net War"

>_>
But, whatever. As soon as I came back from school I saw it, though. As in, without looking at the topic. *shrug*
Enough.

With the goddamn.

"Jokes".

[points at the Announcements thread]

(Wonder if I could ban Twi as a "April Fool's" joke...)
This is probably my favorite day of the year, strictly because of EN's reactions.

There are a total of four pranks going on that I am aware of. And each one has an Admin behind one, plus the obvious one that Twi did extra.
Theres 4? DANGIT