3-Word Story

Epic Fail Guy

Group: Battle Program
Member No.: 22

I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too.
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared despite being dead
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive.
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris
roundhouse kicked Bruce
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris roundhousekicked Bruce into the stew
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris roundhousekicked Bruce into the stew, and then he
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too. Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris roundhousekicked Bruce into the stew, and then he stole my best