3-Word Story

I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too.

Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris roundhousekicked Bruce into the stew, and then he stole my best pair of pants just to show his grandma's superiority.

Adding Lunar to the Hidden Forbidden Shaved Pussys Club For men and "IT'S A TRAP BALLS ARE INERT MAN THE HARPOONS, BUTTER TEH BASES!" Yelled the angry Super Saiyan grandma with a large crusty foot bunion that growled at the Savage King. "KURAAAAAAAH!" said ZeroSaber as he threw Thor's Hammer at Hiko, because he'd allied with Darkrai according to Zolem but it turned in mid-air back at ZeroSaber because it desired revenge for being stolen out of China.

"ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!" shouted darkstar at Colorzord's crotch, hoping he would not give in to The Twi Side rumored to be made of gross brusslesprout coated cheese and Sasu/Naru yaoifics. That is when Shuryou started to do stuff to small children that caused the world to plunge into the dark, dark demonic kingdom of the Nether Lord. "SHOOP DA LOOP!" screamed Shury sufferingly, charging his laser finger of burnination.

To change things, hopefully toward sensibility, a new agenda in my pants erected from manliness and demenimity also.

Chaos ensued when

EDIT: FUCKING PAGE CLAIM WITH A NEW SENTENCE!
I PAAANCHED the ironic maiden and told her to AYE AYE AYE caruba; I forgot to eat more fiber. My doctor said to consume 5 daily amounts of sinuous peanuts covered in CHEESE! I then asked HOW DO I MINE FOR FISH? The locals seemed to desire my touch of death sandwich that I shoved down my is burning red house on fire. The yellow notebook caught flame too.

Then Maarty appeared, despite being dead, to be alive in sleeeplike death when he and God made a Summon Spirit in my grandmother's basement using common household chemicals, spices, and sexy women. Forsooth it went sour because Chuck Norris roundhousekicked Bruce into the stew, and then he stole my best pair of pants just to show his grandma's superiority.

Adding Lunar to the Hidden Forbidden Shaved Pussys Club For men and "IT'S A TRAP BALLS ARE INERT MAN THE HARPOONS, BUTTER TEH BASES!" Yelled the angry Super Saiyan grandma with a large crusty foot bunion that growled at the Savage King. "KURAAAAAAAH!" said ZeroSaber as he threw Thor's Hammer at Hiko, because he'd allied with Darkrai according to Zolem but it turned in mid-air back at ZeroSaber because it desired revenge for being stolen out of China.

"ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!" shouted darkstar at Colorzord's crotch, hoping he would not give in to The Twi Side rumored to be made of gross brusslesprout coated cheese and Sasu/Naru yaoifics. That is when Shuryou started to do stuff to small children that caused the world to plunge into the dark, dark demonic kingdom of the Nether Lord. "SHOOP DA LOOP!" screamed Shury sufferingly, charging his laser finger of burnination.

To change things, hopefully toward sensibility, a new agenda in my pants erected from manliness and demenimity also.

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo and threw himself

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo and threw himself from Mexican cliffs

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo and threw himself from Mexican cliffs to the Internet

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo and threw himself from Mexican cliffs to the Internet Vallly with splatitude.

Chaos ensued when Sin page claimed and then Twi put himself into a pink speedo and threw himself from Mexican cliffs to the Internet Vallly with splatitude.

One more thing:

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God."

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God." People are paragraphing

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God." People are paragraphing so often that

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God." People are paragraphing so often that anyone with half

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God." People are paragraphing so often that anyone with half a mind could

One more thing: said Jonathan Tung and dark star. "Majin on rye tates like God." People are paragraphing so often that anyone with half a mind could write better crap.