ENGLISH NINJA! WE'RE ON TO YOU!

WHY, LORI?! WHY DID YOU TURN TO A LIFE OF CRIME?!

-Twi
Lulz. Take that, Sunoco!

Quote ()

"They were all covered in black and carrying swords, so it did appear that they were dressed like ninjas," said Chief Robert Amman of the Northern Regional Police Department. "Swords, daggers could be used to seriously harm victims, so this is a very serious crime."

NO, REALLY? Really sharp, this guy.
Another excellent topic for my Spanish class. Can't believe this.
Hah, for a moment after seeing the topic title and that there was a following link I actualy thought you had found something about EN in real life. XD

Quote (Drakim)

Hah, for a moment after seeing the topic title and that there was a following link I actualy thought you had found something about EN in real life. XD

I was afraid that they'd found my last name or my school or my yearbook picture or something.

Awesome. Those ladies deserve a commendation. I'll have to look them up via my Esoteric Ninja Channels and find out who they are so I can call them up and congratulate them on a job well done.
Shur wins the internets...
I live in PA, it's old news.
See I live in NJ but never even heard of it. I don't really watch the news though. I'd think a friend woulda told me.
... That is a friggin' inspiration. Now I want to begin a life of crime as the Ninja on Whyte. :'D

Quote (Zolem)

o.0
XD
Rofl.

Jeez. That's an ancient word.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Zolem)

o.0
XD

XD
Fsck yeah, that was inspiring. It kicked my crappy day upside down and into oblivion.
Why are people XDing at PA?
His nickname is PA. So it's kind of amusing if you're saying 'you live in PA'. It's kind of saying something like 'you die when you run out of EN' or 'the initials of my teacher are GC'. It creates funny things.
Aw, man, I need an acronym in my name. :'D
I'm just Z I guess.

Quote (Gearpunk)

Aw, man, I need an acronym in my name. :'D

GP?

YOU CANT BUY STUFF WITH NO GP D:<