Halloween ideas center

Costumes and raids. This is were this year's epic lulz-o-ween will be planned.
NO WAI! I'M SUPPOSED TO MAKE THIS THREAD! D:
Anyway, I'll be going as Zuko from Avatar. I shall then burn trees and plants with a kitchen lighter hidden under my sleeves.
I shall also make some goddamn mini-rp on this board where everyone comes in dressed up as something and then they create chaos with bobbing for apples and other crazy shit.
In epic If-I-Had-The-Time-And-Money-O-Vision?
Quote. Or Johnny Napalm.

In regular Miek Vision, Thermal Visor optional?

Either V or a generic phreaky gawth.
I don't get dolled up anymore. Too old for that. I sit at home and throw candy at children.
>.> I'm not supposed to be here, muahahahahahaha
I've still got a few more years. This year I'm a grey, faceless cloth voodoo doll, with a ton of pins stuck in me and a massive one stuck through my chest and coming out my back. Yeah, not that original. I was thinking of being Jason or Freddy, but then again, those aren't that original either.

I'm also gonna go and TP pretty much everyone I know's houses while everyones at the (totally lame) bonfire and fireworks with bad hot chocolate and cider.
Grey suit, red tie, black shoes and green faceless mask with the words "Image not available" stuck to it.

=3
I'm way to old, so I think i'll just stay home and watch corny horror movies...

I'll help out with the children too, I sinmply love it when they come around...

... but I can only eat 3 at most...
OH EM GEE. FREE CANDY DAY IS COMIN UP.

Costumes (yes, I'm going to have 2 >_>)
1. For the Dance- I'm going to be either Wilma Flinstone or Pochahontas.
2. For Partying/trick or treating- Me and a group of friends are going to be the knights who say ni.

Oh man. i just reailized that with my brother at boarding school he wont be here to but up the fake cobwebs and make a mess of the house.

damn.
*coughcoughmajinisgoingasenvycoughcough*

I would go, but I hath no costume. Halloween is just a cosplay convention with candy, no video games and not enough fanservice.
>_>

The black ghost FTW. It's like camo for the darkness!

Its the ninja of halloween!

It steals your candy when your not looking!

Quote (Gearpunk)

In epic If-I-Had-The-Time-And-Money-O-Vision?
Quote. Or Johnny Napalm.

In regular Miek Vision, Thermal Visor optional?

Either V or a generic phreaky gawth.

HEY. NO. V IS MINE.
I EVEN LOOKED FOR IT ON EBAY.
>: o

Anyways. Realistically?
I really have no fucking idea. Except, I may use 'roadkill'. A black cape, with yellow lines down it, and one or two stuffed animals with red dye on them. XD
I got the most devious ones...

Darkrai pops out and scares you...

Also,my stuff from last year.
too bad we dont know what "my stuff from last year" is
HALLOWEEN IS AN EXCUSE FOR FURRIES TO APPEAR! IT'S A TRAP! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!

Also, I've never participated in Halloween. We Dutch people aren't that wild on it. It's more like a cosplay party to me. Nonetheless, I'd go as Satou from the Anime Welcome to the NHK. Maybe his 'magic knight' outfit.
I'm thinking of a few things...

1/ Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)
2/ L (Death Note)
3/ Phoenix Wright (Duh...)
4/ Link (Legend of Zelda)
5/ Kiba (Wolf's Rain)
6/ Random Dungeons and Dragons NPC #21651
i have no plans to dress up, because A. i might have to work, B. i'll be at home handing out candy, C. I never realy have any cash on me, D. Both B and C.
GO AS PW, NALERENN!
IT IS AWESOME.
Imma be Boxman from Smosh.

Quote (darkstar1006)

i have no plans to dress up, because A. i might have to work, B. i'll be at home handing out candy, C. I never realy have any cash on me, D. Both B and C.

for B:

do something to scare the little kiddies away.

and C:

Make your own you lazy bum! *throws boot to head*