Teens-4-christ.org

Good luck, Atrus. I'm looking forward to hearing how this guy reacts.
*Is christian* *Is laughing out loud anyway*

Quote ()

Teens-4-Christ is not a 'debate' site. You will not change our minds, do not try. A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers. Therefore, debating will not be allowed.

...Well damn, they've got my number. *Kills a random passerby*

-Twi
I'm sorry, but as an agnostic(from catholicism, for reasons similar to bashings they've stated about 'picking and choosing' *coughoriginalsinisbscough*), and with my family being catholic(some 'more' than others) I'd have to say that my pop would spit in the admin's face if he ever saw him. This isn't a promotion of religion, it's a mockery. Religion is a system of BELIEFS, no? To believe in something does not make it true. If I believe my Dr. Pepper is suddenly Mountain Dew, is it? Hardly. A system of beliefs helps mankind cope with that they do not understand, until some method of figuring it out befalls them. There have been soo many things that were simply attributed to 'God' and other such titles that was then later discovered and figured out by some means. This is not to say that such beings, and such outer realms don't exist, but rather that we do not yet possess the resource to prove or disprove such.

Further, beliefs are never absolute, and faith is never flawless. In fact, it's rather amazing how quickly people might change beliefs or falter in faith when the chips are down, or when their in good positions, holding their own.

As a system of beliefs, to tell another that they are against an omnipotent being, simply because their beliefs differ from yours, and not even in a contradictory manner(usually simple variations, or alternate means to deal with the same end) is both ignorant and morally unsound. Simply put, if the best you can do on this earth is to waste time telling others that god will smite you if you don't follow their rules to the letter, or argue, debate or even simply question such things, then you may as well just ask every damned person you come across to flame you(internets), or backhand you(IRL), because ultimately, you're reaching the same end, save for the few demented like yourself.

Thank you.
o_O

This guy is really a control freak.

Quote ()

Well, it has happened again. We have had some wolves in sheep's clothing join the Board. Although they were not very active here, they did contact at least one of our members directly. Oh how I wish I could read all of your email for you and filter out the bad stuff. Sadly, I cannot.

Only preapproved links, only preapproved pictures, ban to people that doesn't agree, no debating because they are always right.

Quote ()

Participation on this forum (posting) is a privilege and may be revoked at any time. Your account may be suspended or deleted at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.

No reason at all?

Quote ()

All posts contrary to the doctrinal beliefs this site was founded on are subject to being deleted at the discretion of management.

Wait, what? You aren't allowed to post anything that doesn't go with the scriptures? Slavery is wrong! ZOINK! Women should not be restriced! ZOINK! It isn't right to bash babies against rocks because the king of their kingdom was bad in some way! ZOINK!

Okay, this is the BEST part:

Quote ()

During one summer, there were four teens in our youth group: two girls and two guys. Let's call them Dan, Mark, Anne and Sue. Of course, these are not their real names. Both of the guys claimed to be called to preach, and demonstrated a keen ability to preach. Dan found out about a birthday gift that Sue was planning to give him — a kiss. Later that night, he asked for his birthday present and she gave it to him. A few minutes later, Anne and Dan sat in the back seat of a car watching Sue and Mark in a passionate embrace. Now several years later, three of the four have had illegitimate children, two of the four have already been married and divorced, three of the four have been heavily involved in drugs and alcohol. And one still struggles to this day with her walk with God. Was all of this the result of the one kiss? No, not completely, but the one kiss was a match dropped in a sea of gasoline that was the unrestrained emotions of four teenagers.

He thinks...that kissing leads to illegitamate children, divorce, and drugs and alcohol.
Here's the kicker. Should I be tolerant of others' beliefs if their beliefs converge around being intolerant of mine?
Hrm, you might have him there, since there are passages in the various holy books that can be taken as anti-Christian, anti-Semite, or anti-Muslim. Just press those passages (and the appropriate interpretation, followed by his own ultimatum) if he tries to weasel out of the question...

Man, Demon, that's brilliant.

Quote (Drakim)

Quote ()

During one summer, there were four teens in our youth group: two girls and two guys. Let's call them Dan, Mark, Anne and Sue. Of course, these are not their real names. Both of the guys claimed to be called to preach, and demonstrated a keen ability to preach. Dan found out about a birthday gift that Sue was planning to give him — a kiss. Later that night, he asked for his birthday present and she gave it to him. A few minutes later, Anne and Dan sat in the back seat of a car watching Sue and Mark in a passionate embrace. Now several years later, three of the four have had illegitimate children, two of the four have already been married and divorced, three of the four have been heavily involved in drugs and alcohol. And one still struggles to this day with her walk with God. Was all of this the result of the one kiss? No, not completely, but the one kiss was a match dropped in a sea of gasoline that was the unrestrained emotions of four teenagers.

He thinks...that kissing leads to illegitamate children, divorce, and drugs and alcohol.

SEE? I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

[shot]

[repeatedly]

Anyway.

I'm not even going to START bitching about this, because I've done it so many times to my parents and friends and whatnot that it really just grates on my nerves.

Religion is going to ultimately kill us.

Darwinism is going to swim up and bite us in the ass one day, taking the (Catholics, probably, because they'll be standing around in front of the tidal wave worshipping it as the second coming of Christ) first. Yes, I was brought up Catholic. Yes, I'm saying this.

[shot an awful lot more]
Careful, my girlfriend is Catholic :/

Funny, isn't it, that they accuse Catholics of being in a cult, when all Christians worship a real, historical person named Christ.

Quote (English Ninja)

Darwinism is going to swim up and bite us in the ass one day, taking the (Catholics, probably, because they'll be standing around in front of the tidal wave worshipping it as the second coming of Christ) first. Yes, I was brought up Catholic. Yes, I'm saying this.

Oh noez, religion makes me vulnerable to tidal waves. D:

-20 WATER RESISTANCE! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

>_>;
hey goths have -20 resistance to holy things...

I don't see why it would be any different to anyone else...
Silly Vactrox! All humans have negative resistance to spirit magic!

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Careful, my girlfriend is Catholic :/

So are many people posting here. Myself included. I really don't care.

Then again, she might take offense at this, so who knows?
I'm Catholic, and I'm all for being against this garbage.
First things first, please, please do not label all conservatives, Catholics or Christians as a whole group. It is true that some people in those groups are crazy, but you'd find a lot of them don't share the same views.

That said, I agree...teens-4-christ is pretty messed up.
Yes, let's be careful and make sure that everything we say is politically correct.
>_>
I'm not saying that, but I'm saying don't judge the whole entire group.
I'm pretty sure we aren't doing that. We're judging this website, and being right asses about it.
ofcourse not. I would never say that since they are stupid and christian, you are christian and therefore must be stupid.

I was more amased over how arogant they act. Other ultra conservative places I've found at least pretends that they have the weight of evidence and reason. By blocking debate, they are really saying that "I don't care if what I belive collides with reality and truth. I just want to be able to sit here and judge who is sinners without you coming here and trying to use reason on me!"

How lucky for him that he just happened to be born into the right religion so that he never needs to look around for more information. He already knows everything there is to know! ^^
M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-I-O-N
13+1+19+20+21+18+1+20+9+15+14=151%

See kids? Masturbation is OK!

Quote (Drakim)

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 1 9 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

AND, look how far the love of God will take you

L- O- V- E- O-F-G- O-D
12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Love of God that will put you over the top!
[/QUOTE]
By that logic...

BEING AN ATHEIST

2+5+9+14+7+1+14+1+20+8+5+9+19+20 = 134%

RAID THE BASTARDS

18+1+9+4+20+8+5+2+1+19+20+1+18+4+19=149%

AWESOME EPIC WIN

1+23+5+19+15+13+5+5+16+9+3+23+9+14=160% motherfucker!