Teens-4-christ.org

Whatever you belive or think, you must see this brilliant argument. I mean, it pretty much knocks out everything else ^^

I'm sure God guided the English alphabet into what we had today just to produce this effect:

Quote ()

What Equals 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been in situations where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 101%? What equals 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these Questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 1 9 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

AND, look how far the love of God will take you

L- O- V- E- O-F-G- O-D
12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

Here are some of the rules of the board:

Quote ()

We often recieve questions asking why we do not allow debating here. The answer is quite simple!
Rom 1:28-32 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, (30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, (31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: (32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

You see, there are many people who would debate and cause strife so as to distract us away from the more needful work of the Lord.

IF you have a legitimate question, ask that question. If your intention is to ask a question to debate an issue, don't bother.

One person wrote:
If you were really faithful to the bible, you wouldn't worry about atheist debates

We are remaining faithful by answering any legitimate question, but not allowing the debate that is so prominent on other sites claiming to be Christian.

I hope this explains our position a little better.

RR

Quote ()

Any link to be posted on The Board must be pre-approved by an administrator before it is posted. Failing to get links pre-approved may result in a suspension of your privileges.

I've read some on that forum now. More than once, the admin simply posts his opinion with some scriptures to back him up and locks the topic, because his opinion is supported by scriptures and therefore cannot be wrong.
urge...to Scopes trial this guy...rising...
L-U-S-C-I-O-U-S-B-I-G-P-E-N-I-S.

12 + 21 + 19 + 3 + 9 + 15 + 21 + 19 + 2 + 9 + 7 + 16 + 5 + 14 + 9 + 19 = 200%

I CONCLUDE THAT MEN WITH A LUSCIOUS BIG PENIS GET 200% OUT OF LIFE.
-sharpens Yield sign-

I think Triangle Dood and I will soon pay them a visit. >=D

But yeah, that's unbelievably stupid...

NOT MATHEMATICAL CERTAINTY.

WHO DO THEY TAKE US FOR?

Now, don't think I'm flaming Christians. I know it's not the religion that defines who someone is.

But this is just idiotic...

Has this guy ever read the part that says "the devil can cite scripture to his purpose?" Just because one narrow opinion seems to be supported by the Bible... That doesn't mean it's true!

After all, religious extremist groups believe that murdering those they see as infidels is supported by God. Most people will agree that these people are nothing more than fanatics.

YET THEY FIND SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO SUPPORT THEIR VIEW, AND IGNORE ALL OTHER POSSIBLE MEANINGS.

I'm gonna have to check out the site later. If it's like this on the surface (i.e. your quotes,) imagine what it's like a little deeper.

People need to read the holy books for themselves, rather than listening to someone else's interpretation. This... This is just a glorified soapbox for the admin to stand on.

Quote (Shuryou)

L-U-S-C-I-O-U-S-B-I-G-P-E-N-I-S.

12 + 21 + 19 + 3 + 9 + 15 + 21 + 19 + 2 + 9 + 7 + 16 + 5 + 14 + 9 + 19 = 200%

I CONCLUDE THAT MEN WITH A LUSCIOUS BIG PENIS GET 200% OUT OF LIFE.

My god. That was amazing, good sir.
I'm going to go ahead and say that though I'm Christian (so naturally don't support flaming the religion :P), not even I think that the coincidence of the letters of the alphabet coming together to form a highly specific phrase easily divertable to arithematic is any evidence that could be considered viable. >>;

Quote (Savage King)

Has this guy ever read the part that says "the devil can cite scripture to his purpose?" Just because one narrow opinion seems to be supported by the Bible... That doesn't mean it's true!

After all, religious extremist groups believe that murdering those they see as infidels is supported by God. Most people will agree that these people are nothing more than fanatics.

YET THEY FIND SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO SUPPORT THEIR VIEW, AND IGNORE ALL OTHER POSSIBLE MEANINGS.

I'm gonna have to check out the site later. If it's like this on the surface (i.e. your quotes,) imagine what it's like a little deeper.

People need to read the holy books for themselves, rather than listening to someone else's interpretation. This... This is just a glorified soapbox for the admin to stand on.

hhmm, the main admin doesn't seem to agree with you.

Quote ()

Regardless of what you call yourself, you are either on the Lord's side or you are not. There is no middle ground. You cannot pick and choose which Christian views you will hold and which secular or worldly views you can hold. You are either on God's side, or you are not on God's side. It is just that simple.

Here is a random topic:

Quote (new-manna)

What is dual pastorate? It is right?

Dave

Quote (Bro. Randy)

Often, we see this where a husband and wife call themselves 'co-pastors'. The problem is that a woman cannot be a pastor.

RR

At least he makes it sound simple ^^

The unusual thing from the regular fundamentalist here, is that these guys are young. Under 18 in most cases.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

I'm going to go ahead and say that though I'm Christian (so naturally don't support flaming the religion :P), not even I think that the coincidence of the letters of the alphabet coming together to form a highly specific phrase easily divertable to arithematic is any evidence that could be considered viable. >>;

Seconded.

Also, being Christian doesn't stop me from questioning just about everything.

Quote ()

Regardless of what you call yourself, you are either on the Lord's side or you are not. There is no middle ground. You cannot pick and choose which Christian views you will hold and which secular or worldly views you can hold. You are either on God's side, or you are not on God's side. It is just that simple.

Drivel.

Pure drivel.

He's sounding like a cultist here; he's essentially saying that unless you accept each and every one of his views, you're not a good Christian.

Good lord, he's effectively silenced absolutely every objection people can raise, just by saying that "you're not a believer."

This man has given himself a pulpit and a puppet audience...

I want to create an account and point out any inconsistencies I can find in his preaching, but I have very little knowledge of the Christian faith.

And besides, it wouldn't do anything at all beneficial.
You can't.

Accounts has to be approved by him, and he only approves of accounts that he can "trust". Thus, you must befriend him over a period of time, and then get banned at the first post >>
How can he come to "trust" someone if they're not approved, and therefore can't post? o_O
Too bad, I've wanted to do something among the lines of:

"What time period did your religion really shine? Oh wait, it was called the Dark Ages!"
Any of you people who have taken US History know about the Scopes Trial I'm sure. For those of you who don't, here it is.

A guy in Tennessee was taken to court for teaching evolution in schools at a time when the laws of that state required that schools teach creationism only. The defense (Clarence Darrow, I think) called William Jennings Bryan (who was prosecuting, and a self-declared expert on the Bible) as a witness on the writings of the Bible, and absolutely drilled him on every little apparent impossibility of it...for the entire fucking day.

Bryan died of a heart attack a week or so later. Personally, I think Darrow broke him.

I SO want to do that to this guy. Yes, I'm a Christian and I STILL want to do it. Just to friggin own this guy.

Quote (Savage King)

Quote ()

Drivel.

Pure drivel.

He's sounding like a cultist here; he's essentially saying that unless you accept each and every one of his views, you're not a good Christian.

Good lord, he's effectively silenced absolutely every objection people can raise, just by saying that "you're not a believer."

This man has given himself a pulpit and a puppet audience...

I want to create an account and point out any inconsistencies I can find in his preaching, but I have very little knowledge of the Christian faith.

And besides, it wouldn't do anything at all beneficial.

Sora-chan sent me this a while ago.

Quote (Someone)

On her radio show recently, Dr. Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant
Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22,
and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an
open letter to Dr. Laura which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as
well as informative.

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have
learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as
many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle,
for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to
be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of
God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They
claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female,
provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?
Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. The
passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to
kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I
don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around
their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How
should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two
different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse
and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of
getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people
who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again
for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
@Eon/SoraChan: Too. Much. Win. XD

Quote (Savage King)

Quote ()

Believe it or not, I actually know where this opinion comes from. He's not just being a wacko here, he's actually doing exactly what he's ordering his target audience to do...

You know how sometimes you read just the first and last parts of a book, if you don't think you'll ever care to read it?

Well, Revelations 22. The very last part.
XD Holy...

Someone should forward the aforementioned passages to him, just for the irony of it...

I absolutely love when people catch folks like him in their own logic like this. =D

"Dear Sir,

I have some questions regarding the Christian faith. Since your website so fully and comprehensively addresses any areas of unclarity, I was hoping you could clear this up.

In your message board, you have stated that one cannot pick and choose which Christian viewpoints to hold. This has put me in considerable fear for my immortal soul, as there are some passages in the Bible which seem impossible or unethical to follow. However, judging by your statement, you obvoiusly already follow what these sections command. It should be fairly simple for you to pass that advice on.

<Here they go>

I would like to thank you for your time, and ask that you reply soon.
Sincerely,
(etc.)"

=D
Whoever wrote that did their homework, too. A lot of times, Bible-thumpers will throw quotes at you and hope you don't realize that they're out of context. Not so with those; I looked them up.

Example: Selling your daughter into slavery? Yeah, that was Moses, springboarding off of the Ten Commandments.
Who's ever read "Monstrous Regiment" by Terry Pratchett?
There's a god called Nuggan. He has countless abominations, which include, but are not limited to...

1. Rocks
2. Sneezing
3. Jigsaw Puzzles
4. The color Blue
5. Paintings of animals
And countless others.

Some things in the bible are like this. Especially the ones pointed out in Eon's quote of Sora-Chan's quote of Someone. It's insane. Like the Nugganites, we need to learn to follow the SANE ones, if we so choose. If we don't, well, will I really go to hell for eating meat on a Friday during Lent?
I have this sudden urge to join the site. Shockingly, most of the members seem very educated. I am curious to hear their reaction to someone who considers themselves a good Christian, but whose friends are all in cults and who disagrees with some of the site's policies.

I'm a decent actor, and I rather pride myself on my abilities with words, so I think I could pull it off.

Here's the thing: I've come across many communities just like that one, except that this is the first case where there is actually a rule against debating. This is a real shame. Most places are more than happy to argue with nonbelievers and dissenters, so long as they have good manners.

I'll be sure to keep you guys updated, once I get around to this. Should my little infiltration fail, resulting in the end of my experiment, I'll choose a worthy successor ^^