Teens-4-christ.org

Must be hard to look up spesific parts, and skip the nasty parts, then >>

(which you gusy have to admit, it pretty common. How often does a preacher talk the verses that is about how you are to beat your slaves? oO)

Quote (Drakim)

Well, depends on who you ask ^^

But, I know a lot of people belive in God and/or *Jesus* without Christianity in that form.

lolwut
Actually, there is an entire book (I don't remember which one off hand) that is entirely banned from being read aloud in churches. But yeah, I'm seem to recall that the passage that 'says gay marrige is wrong' is right above the passage about how it's okay to trade your wife for two goats, or something like that.
Lol, catholics. Adding in silly books so they can support all the crazy crap they do.
Catholics add books to the Bible?

*Calls Jean*

Yes, Catholics do even more crazy crap than "normal" Christians. Even Jean says that. >>

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Quote (Drakim)

Well, depends on who you ask ^^

But, I know a lot of people belive in God and/or *Jesus* without Christianity in that form.

lolwut

Heh. Haven't you heard about the Jews for Jesus? ^^
N O O B S A U C E.
14+15+15+2+19+1+21+3+5 = 85.

Hmmm.

J E W S F O R J E S U S
10+5+23+6+15+18+10+5+19+21+19=151.
Why is this topic being revived again?
Because I'm bored.
.... *sigh* What I don't understand is why everyone is freaking out about how bad catholics are when what now? Oh, CATHOLICS WROTE THEIR BIBLE, BITCH.

>_<

Quote (Roguen Child)

.... *sigh* What I don't understand is why everyone is freaking out about how bad catholics are when what now? Oh, CATHOLICS WROTE THEIR BIBLE, BITCH.

>_<

Actually, how DO you think the other Christians got their Bible? It just popped out of thin air?

At one point of time, somebody has to have written the holy books. Most religions claim that they were divinely inspired (Christianity) or that they wrote it off God's version (Mormonism).

But, as some point of time, all religions wrote their own holy book, just like the Catholics.

Quote (Some guy)

The bible did not arrive by fax from heaven.

Precisely.