Whowhatwhenwherewhy

I was just thinking what if we did this? Do who what when where why thigie ON YOURSELF being on the forums.

I'll go:

Who: A somewhat "interesting" fellow
What: A Ninja armed with a lightsaber and several jutsus.
When: Typically right after school once I get home, after homework, and in my evening's spare time
Where: In my room mostly, right in the corner at my desk. Placed in New Jersey. Also, commonly in chat room.
Why: Because everyone here has an influence on each other here. (( ie: Shuryou. >.> ))
Who: An anime/game fanatic 17 year old who seriously needs to be doing more work. @_@
What: A mecha with rocket fists and laser eyebeams. >: D
When: Too often. Not after 12:00 weeknights, though.
Where: All around the board. In real life, a higher-learning school in SC.
Why: A huge Megaman fan myself, and I feel RPing to be an interesting passtime in general. And the community, of course. :3
Who: An exceptional writer with a passion for just about anything and a dream of become an English teacher, having a wife and some children...Yeah.
What: A futuristic knight wielding a sword born from a fusion of tech and magic.
When: Too often...At varying times depending on my work schedule.
Where: Board: I wander a lot, but can usually be found in the Chat. RL: Southern Cali, my parent's house currently as college is expensive.
Why: I'm an avid RP'er with a casual knowledge of the MM games. As such, I arrived here purely for RP purposes and have made a few friends along the way.
Who: A depressed guy whose girlfriend moved away on Valentines Day. D:

What: A boy with the ability to transform his body into any shape or size with a thought.

When: When I get the chance.

Where: Either in a rather large house, or stuck in elementary school.

Why: I found this place, and stuck with it.
Who: A fifteen-years-old boy who acts far too old for his age, and enjoys creeping people out.

What: A solitary lonely wolf who engraves a new history and lives on with dandyism...
-blinkblink- Wait, those are song lyrics. Lemme try that again.

What: A strange dark fellow, stylishly garbed, with a pet black hole, an electrically charged guitar, and a full assortment of massive overkill weapons.

When: When I'm supposed to be doing homework. o_o;

Where: Around most of the OOC area, and the IC when I can be. In real life, southwestern Calgary.

Why: I love the creativity... Also, the community is top-notch, both IC and OOC.
Who: A person who takes his ideas into heart way too much, and is also very ignored.
What: A walking/talking idea factory
When: Anytime thats also comp time (and nto playing games
Where: chat room while I play games, waiting around the forum lurking till someone posts rest of time
Why: I dunno, I like it here and for one I wish someone here would recognize me *starts fading away* ACK! NOT AGAIN!
Who: a smartass lazy 17 (18 in 2 months) year old
What: a dominant gene, live as I die...crap, those are song lyrics too...whatever, I'm too lazy to say anything else
When: Whenever my parents, teachers, etc aren't between me and the computer
Where: Chat room (often inactive or semi-active), viewing online list until somone posts (I like to stalk)
Why: Because I can.
Who: The awesomest man alive.
What: A confused druid with a temper problem.
When: I can.
Where: School, my house, girlfriends house, wherever.
Why: At first, a why not sort of thing, now, I'm afraid that I'm addicted to the character of Druidman.
How: By transmitting various peices of data across a mainstream flow of information transfer, forming various words that stimulate the brains of various people around the globe, who, in turn, transmit data of their own, which causes a circle of data and information transfer.
Who? Just an average individual with delusions of grandeur and a loose grasp on reality.
What? Pretty much the "who," minus the delusions of grandeur
When? Whenever possible, I suppose
Where? Online, admittedly I'm probably lurking and basking in the common creativity of the users. Offline, the laptop goes where I go, so...
Why? I became enamored with the community that the board represents, and I enjoy making contributions toward its furtherance.
Who: An anonymous technogeek with ADD and a mind that never lets him rest.

What: A self-evolving Mecha Navi and a Net-Op w/ mad technology skills (and a run of bad luck).

When: While doing college homework. (Multitasking for the 4.0! )

Where: Literally anywhere I feel like surfing the Web.

Why: Many, many reasons... all good.
Who: A cynical little person to most peoples.

What: Totally normal. Not.

When: Whenever I get the time, or whenever I log on.

Where: Generally going virusbusting.

Why: I like the concept of Megaman, so here I am.

Additional note: I kick butt!
Who: A geekish prep...
What: A Sith apprentice to the sin of sloth.
When: Whenever I'm not playing Elder Scrolls...or Halo.
Where: What are you, stupid??? I'm posting right now! Usually at home though, on my computer at my desk...reading manga.
Why: The General La-de-da forum. The RP is icing on the cake. Oh, and possibly Shuryou...heh. ((Not in the sense you may think.))

Who: A teenager wanting to program
what: The only black navi still around
where: at home
when: after school
why: because it was something new to me when I joined long ago.....and it's fun