You know it sucks when...

Yeah, rant about all of life's little devious devices here. Just start it with "You know it sucks when".

You know it sucks when you don't get the snow day you expected, but your teacher does because he lives right on the border of the neighboring county.
ME TOO
You know it sucks when you get a naked-at-school dream, only you pinched yourself and didn't wake up.
You know it sucks when you're sick, having diarrehea, at school, and taking a test that determines the very balance of your grade at the same time.
You know it sucks when you were supposed to get enough snow and crap to put you out for two days, but the first one was only called off because of the forecast and then you only get a little bit of snow and the rest is stupid rain, ensuring that you WILL still have to go on the second day.
You know it sucks when you were supposed to get snow and ice, only to wake up to the green grass under your feet. No area even around you got snow or ince, the only thing that happened was the higher elevation poeple got a 2 hour delay...Stupid backwards weather people.
You know it sucks when every school district BUT YOURS gets a day off/delayed start.
You know it sucks when you've wrote a darn long good RP and then all of sudden, your PC jammed or IE/mozila/opera not responding....the wrost part is, you don't or you forget to save it....
You know when it sucks when someone shouts 'SURPRISE BUTTSECKS' and actually does it.
You know it sucks when you have under an hour to finish an assignment your brother could barely half finish after staying up for hours.
you know it sucks when your grades are about to slip into c's and if that happens you KNOW your parents are gonna get up on you about....missed homework and such.
You know it sucks when your favourite doujin runs out of pages.

You know it sucks when Spirited Away ends.
You know it sucks when you're pretty damn hungry...and...you...just don't eat?????????????

THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!! REMEMBER TO EAT YOUR BREADS, KIDS!! *flies away*
You know it sucks when you have to wash your cat
You know it sucks when you live in Boston (not me) and the police/city/bomb squad go crazy over F***ING LITE-BRITE!

The Moononite scare shall always be remembered.
You know it sucks when people think your going to get a snow day. But you truly hope you don't, mainly because the cold sucks. '

You know it sucks when you can't find the songs you want.
You know it sucks when you wake up, get soaked by the water-bucket-on-the-top-of-the-door trick first thing, go to school with no breakfast, get dumped by your girlfriend, learn that your best friend moved away, catch a cold, have an anchovie and raw fish sandwich for lunch, flunk a grade, learn your summer vacation was cancelled and your's only, and break both legs and your writing arm on the way home, and get home to find out that it wasn't even a Monday.

<(I'd probably suicide if I had a day like that.)>
((I concur Phoenix, I concur))

You know it sucks when everybody has a Wii but you, and then your parents refuse to buy you one, and then take all your money away so you can't buy one yourself.
You know it sucks when, the day after your birthday, the semester bearing the class that you are absolutely guaranteed to fail starts.