The Mall

timmy walks into the mall.

"wow....lots of people here."
(( New Characters! ))

Yaiba comes skating in on some roller blades, looking throughout the mall. "What to look at, what to look at..." he muttered, skating about.

Quote (AimMan)

"What? Er..." MeleeMan fumbled. He couldn't think of any valid reason to justify his excuse for being in the bookstore, so he simply sighed and told the truth. "I'm just waiting here while Rania buys some stupid books." He turned back to Alphonse, frowning a bit irritably. "I don't see what it is that makes people want to buy them. I can get all the knowledge I need on a wide variety of subjects with my own two hands!" The way he said it, and given his apparent lack of a field of vision, one could assume he was saying that he practiced Braile.

Meanwhile, Rania's dark eyebrows arched further and her eyes glew brighter, almost to an orange hue. "Can't fight a girl? Ha ha ha! You make it sound like you think I'm not good enough," she sniffed, thumbing her nose. "Or are you just afraid of being beaten by a girl?"

While the scene may have been cute to Suien earlier, it was obvious that this sort of thing couldn't bode well for business...

((Sorry, Aim^^))

Alphonse suddenly opened a visual window showing the real world. He saw the problems brewing between Rania and K. He sighed and turned towards MeleeMan. "...Excuse me for a second, Melee, I have some problems to fix..." Instantly, Alphonse disappeared from the Bookstore computer and into his PET, who also turned himself into a live hologram appearing on K's Shoulder. "Please excuse me, Ms.Firebrand...", K looked at his right shoulder as if a savior landed on it."Al-Al-Alphonse...Thank god you're here!!", "Thank me later...Anyways, K has a slight "phobia" towards his opposite gender. Weird as it seems, he's not always like this towards other girls...", "Hey!!", "...I'm truly sorry for ruining your impulse to fight, but it's just how it is...Get any closer than you are now, and K would faint this instant!!", "GAHH!! Why are you telling her everything!!"
"Oh?" Rania gasped, her eyes browning out again and her violent enthusiasm fading. "So he literally can't fight girls? I thought he just had some kind of macho preconception."

"Hahaha!" MeleeMan guffawed, insensitive to K's plight. "He's scared to speak to women? How could you be scared of anyone weaker than you are?" MeleeMan obviously had a hard time understanding that anyone could be afraid of social confrontation to a girl, although it stemmed more so from arrogance and pig-headedness than from social dexterity.

"Hah! Well, even if you can't talk to girls at all, you're still doing better than MeleeMan," she laughed, sticking her tongue out at your PET. "Your navi is a lot more civilized than mine is! His name's Alphonse, right? Do you guys do a lot of netbattling?"

"Hah. Why are you talking to him? He can't talk to girls, remember?" MeleeMan scoffed, folding his arms across his chest.

"Well, talking to his navi without even looking at him would be kind of awkward, right? Besides," she whispered, smacking one fist into her palm, "it's something guys can be broken of, I'm sure!"
Walden stood back, watching with a bit of alarm as the body rose from the ground, shouting some sort of arcane revelation that had just apparently hit him. Still backing up, Walden began to turn and bolt in the other direction, before suddenly feeling something beneath his foot as he stepped backward. Glancing down, the boy found a deep blue link PET, with a Navi inside screaming some sort of insane gibberish about his operator. "Man," Walden said, letting out a sigh, "I should be done with this by now... ShellMan, I'm sending you in. Find out what this guy needs."

"A-are you sure, Walden?" ShellMan said, none too eager to approach the new Navi. "He's kinda spooky looking..."

"Relax," Walden reminded him casually, either out of a lack of caution or a lack of patience. "The guy hardly seems dangerous, and, if he does decide to fight, he won't even have an operator to help him out by sending chips."

"B-but that doesn't necessarily give us an advantage..." ShellMan whispered to the side to himself. "... we only have 3 chips..." Nonetheless, he followed his operator's orders and accepted the link between the two PETs, transferring so he could talk to the raven-like Navi. "Hello there!" he began, keeping his eyes close to try and avoid meeting the creepy eyes of the one he was addressing. "My name's ShellMan.EXE, and my operator Walden heard you in the real world. Do you need some kind of assistance?"
Hearing about this...SonGoku...made Rigel sigh in relief. He had thought for a moment that Capuchin had been talking about Swing. If that had been the case, he would have had to ask why he'd never heard anything about it. But since it wasn't, no problems.

He turned to Shin at his outburst? "Memory wipe? Why would someone do that?"
Sighing in relief, Raven thought "Finally!" Then, looking at the bizzare Navi, he said "My name's Raven. My Operator broke something via the weight of all these huge books scattered around and got rushed to the hostipal. Unfortunately, he left me here. Now, I'm kinda stranded here in the mall, because I don't have an Operator to take care of me, and judging by his age, he isn't going anywhere for a while. So, would you mind helping me out somehow?"

Then, noticing that Shellman had his eyes tightly shut, wondered. Then, it hit him: he looked damn freaky. "You seem scared of me. I assure you, I'm absolutely helpless, as my Operator can't send me chips, leaving me with only my rather weak arament." Looking at the boy, he asked "Well, I'm not sure what the options are, but do you think you could help me?"
ShellMan's eyes snapped open as he realized how tightly he had shut them, and he nodded in response to the Navi's dilemna. "Well, that's no problem. With Wally in the real world, we should have no trouble getting you back to your owner," ShellMan responded, waving slightly in his excitement to be able to help out.

Walden, of course, was hardly in any mood to put up with this. He scratched the back of his head, muttering under his breath, then turned back to the PET. "Uh, yeah... so... I guess we can do that. I'll run by the hospital in a second and take you to him or something... but before that, I really need to get what I came here for. Is that okay?"
"Netbattling? Why, it's feels as though ages passed since I fought one another. We've been only Virus busting for a day or two, nothing more." Alphonse felt immediately comfortable towards Radia, but K was still "dead" inside and faced the other way from Radia. "I'm really sorry, Radia! I wish I could make this up for you!!", Alphonse slumped next to K's head and chuckled slightly for himself. "My, my? What is this? Is K trying to be nice to a girl? Even trying to flu--", "GAH!! Just stay out of here and do some of your novel reading!!", "Hahaha, yes K, You enjoy your time together!", "I swear to God I--"

K stopped at his track and turned to look at Rania, who wasn't paying much attention and whispering to MeleeMan. Alphonse placed his hands over his mouth to keep it from laughing, "...He...hehe...HEHEHE...I can't believe it!!", "..."
Shin turned to Rigel and stared at empty spce for a long time with his finger on his chin.
"I don't know." Shin replied.
"Fair enough," Anti grumbled in response to this guy's excuse. Looking for books on perception. Right.

Then she glanced down at her PET, and realized that Raiden was gone.

Suddenly his voice came from the direction of the PET in this guy's possession. He had somehow figured out some way to sneak out of his own and find his way into the closest one.

"Hello," Raiden said pleasantly as he showed up in Sieg's PET, completely uninvited. "Once again, I apologize for my Operator's actions. My name is Raiden.EXE."
"'Radia'? Hah, K, it's Rania!" Rania laughed, amused by the exchange. It sounded like the operator and the navi had their own disagreements, but his navi did seem a lot nicer than hers did. "So Alphonse's new too? I just got MeleeMan a few days ago myself. He talks like he's some kind of seasoned warrior, but don't let it fool you! He's barely tested the waters."

"What!? Rania, don't go spreading slander about me like that!" the navi shouted, looking highly indignant. The situation actually didn't seem all that difficult from K's present predicament.

"Well, your navi certainly is nice. He's like a real gentleman!" Rania chuckled, poking fun at MeleeMan once again.

"Don't talk like I'm not here!" MeleeMan grumbled, retreating his head into his jacket's high collar and muttering curses under his breath.
"Everything around these d-days has go-gotten so confusing." Aida said with Capuchin giving a nod. "I agree. Life has been so hectic."
It seemed neither Soulman's or Wes's inquiries got through. Course, as the girls had stated, things were so confusing it was really no surprise.

"So, Capuchin, wanna head into the mall's network? It's a bit noisy out here." Soulman suggested, "Where ever you want to go, I'm there."

"We might want to get out of the mall's central hall, as well." Wes agreed, "I was heading to the game store, but that can wait if you wanted to talk more aobut Sensei or Requiem or your current situation. You're Sensei's friend, so I'll help you out, if you need."
"Wait! I'm going too!" Shin said as he supposedly "tagged-along" with Aida and Majin.
Raiden surprised Valkyrie. She wasn't expecting any guests. And all this navi is doing is apologizing for his operators behaviour. Kinda annoying.

- She should be the one doing this, not you... I'm getting bored with this. My name is Valkyrie.exe, glad to meet ya. You know, you're kinda sneaky for a thunder god.

Sieg wondered about how did that navi get in there. Doesn't matter. He jacked the PET in to a nearby terminal.

- Look around, search for some e-books to your liking...

The way his navi acted made Sieg realized just how childish he was, overhyping a small accident like this. He turned to Anti and introduced himself:

-I'm Sieg, slacker extraordinaire. Nice to meet you. If you wanna grumble, or elbow someone, I'll be looking at those books over there.

He also realized that he loves being childish.
Wes raised an eyebrow at this guy. He was going to follow them? If he had just gotten part of his memory back, shouldn't there be other matters more pressing on his mind? He glanced at the other man who had wandered up. This fellow seemed like he'd be of more interest than the amazing amnesia boy. If Requiem was reborn, would this guy join them? He felt a headache coming on,"Well, that's really up to Aida. I'm only offering to tag a ling with her, since it looks like she's still a bit flustered."

"Aww... I wanted to hang out, one-on-one with Capu-chan." Soulman whined. He grinned at the tailed navi, "Do you mind if I call you Capu-chan? Sorry, I should have asked you that a bit earlier."
"I see..." Shin replied, placing his gloved hands in his pockets. "Then I will simply trail you from a distance until I receive an answer from Aida-san."
"W-well.....Im r-really supposed t-to be looking at a wedding ou-outfit...but...I s-suppose I can t-take a break."

Capuchin gave a nod, "Good for you Aida. Do what you want!"
"Don't let me hold you up." Wes said.

"Aww... Capu-chan's ignoring me..." sighed Soulman.

"And definately don't let him." Wes added, "If you're looking for a wedding dress, you really shouldn't do something silly like hang around with some guy, just because he's a friend of a some guy you used to know. Anyway, if things get too stressful, I'll be willing to listen. I know if I was in your shoes, I'd be troubled, so I'll do anything I can to help."