The Mall

"Grr, SOMEONE WANT TO AT LEAST STICK THIS PET SOMEWHERE A LITTLE SAFER THAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL!?!?" Raven shouted as loud as he could. He was definitely getting desperate for help.
As Glenn took another sip, and looked around. "This is odd" he said, and looked around at the crazyness. "Well, you seem bored. ANd when you're bored, im bored. Go do something". Hitokiri chuckled and examined one of his swords. "I dont feel like it". Glenn said and sipped some more hot chocolate. He sat down on a bench and layed back. "Oh come on! Not the whole "I dont feel like it" thing! You need to do SOMETHING!" Hitokiri frowned and yelled back. But he was too late, as Glenn had fallen asleep on the bench. "Agh! Are you serious!?" He waited a bit, and Glenn began to snore. "He IS serious! Wake up damnit!" The navi continued to yell as Glenn snored away.
"What? Er..." MeleeMan fumbled. He couldn't think of any valid reason to justify his excuse for being in the bookstore, so he simply sighed and told the truth. "I'm just waiting here while Rania buys some stupid books." He turned back to Alphonse, frowning a bit irritably. "I don't see what it is that makes people want to buy them. I can get all the knowledge I need on a wide variety of subjects with my own two hands!" The way he said it, and given his apparent lack of a field of vision, one could assume he was saying that he practiced Braile.

Meanwhile, Rania's dark eyebrows arched further and her eyes glew brighter, almost to an orange hue. "Can't fight a girl? Ha ha ha! You make it sound like you think I'm not good enough," she sniffed, thumbing her nose. "Or are you just afraid of being beaten by a girl?"

While the scene may have been cute to Suien earlier, it was obvious that this sort of thing couldn't bode well for business...
((NOES TWO PAGES! School has killed me))

"Requiem... Now where have I heard that before..." Shin wondered as he stroked his chin lightly.
Agh! I knew the memory wipe wouldn't last for long! Gotta keep it together, got to not reveal true affiliation with past, must not reveal Shin's true age. Shuilong thought as he whistled absentmindedly, hoping Soulman Jr. wouldn't recognize him from any weird description the other Soulman told him.

((BACKSTORY CONFIRMED!))
Rigel snapped back to reality from the book he had been reading at the word "Requiem." He walked over to Aida and Wes, saying "Requiem. I remember that group. I also remember that I essentially left after falling out of contact."

He looked from Aida to...was that Majin? He looked so similar, and yet...the Majin he remembered had to have been older by now. This guy had to be a younger brother or something.
"Group.. Majin... Requiem.." Shin strained his head and tried to remember something, something he knew.
Oh shit... Shuilong curse in his mind as he saw what his operator was going through. It's been seven years... but now...
Anti turned around, and there was that guy again. Was he stalking her? If he was, then she assured herself that she would singlehandedly set him straight.

"Be careful," Raiden warned, oddly emotional for his usual dull personality while in her PET.

"Yeah, yeah," she grumbled back, looking down at the notebook at her hand. "What do you want?" she asked of the guy who had taken to tailing her, seemingly not giving him any of her attention.
"Me? Liking anyone?" Capuchin immediatley went into a blush, "Well, the navi I used to like was a strong one. He was powerful and had a fun side. He was soooooo cuuuuuute toooooo!" Her tail began to spin around with excitement as she let out a tiny girly squeal.

Aida gave a smile. "Mr. M-majin was a very kind person to m-me adn h-he was a powerful net battler. Y-you must have l-learned many attacks f-from him." She then turned to Shin. "Y-you look familiar as well...wh-whats your n-name ag-again?"
((BACKSTORY CONFIRMED!))

"... I'VE!" was the only thing Shin shouted out before slamming face first into the floor of the mall courtesy of some odd tazer attached to his PET.
"That was not me." Shuilong lied as he appeared on Shin's back.
"'Used to like', eh?" Soulman wondered what that meant. She was acting shy, so was she just nervous about getting hit on or did she still like this person? Better persue the issue furthur, to see if he was too late to garner her affection, "So, you ever see this guy? Also, what was your relationship exactly?"

Wes sighed as the guy who seemed to be harassing Aida fell down. What a weirdo. He also noted that his navi was hitting on a monkey girl. Also a weirdo. He nodded apologically at Aida, "Sorry, my navi seems to be pestering yours. He only does it to girls he finds attractive, though, so at least she's not ugly..." He glanced at the other man who had just arrived. Wes knew why his teacher had fallen out of contact with his friends, though he didn't like to talk about it much. The reason was the same event that caused so much tension between his navi and the navi of his instructor. Being the leader and building relationships was a difficult task. If he was to restart Requiem, he would have to learn to separate business, friendship, and love.
Capuchin clasped her hands and began to happily ramble, "Well, I worked under him. He was my king! I'd always follow everything he did. He loved to show me many things. Oooooh! He was the best!"

Aida gave a smile, "Thats g-good to h-hear. Th-though I dont think C-Capuchin knows th-though....she s-se-seems to be goi-going on ab-about her last relation-onship."
"Worked under him, huh?" Soulman thought to himself. Wait a minute, she used to be a part of Requiem didn't she? "Gah! You can't mean him!? That stupid ass wasn't good enough for the person he did end up with. Don't tell me he holds your heart as well." Soulman slumped down, a gloomy aura floating around him. It seemed the old man had beaten him again, "And what's up with you calling him your king?"

"Uh.... anyway, the idiot aside, what brings you out shopping today?" Wes asked.
Capuchin looked at the strange navi in confusion. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Aida's smile somewhat drooped, "Well.....to tell you the t-truth......I'm suspossed to g-get married. It's an ar-arranged ma-marrige my gra-grandmother is s-setting up. So.....I c-came here to s-see the wedding items."
Soulman shot up, not willing to lose this battle, "Forget about my old man. He's nothing but a perverted old coot. Why not hang out with me a bit, so the two of us can get better aquanted." He lowered his sunglasses a bit and wink, "If Requiem does get started back up and you rejoin, it'd be good if we were friends."

At the same time, Wes continued chatting with Aida, "So, arranged marriage, huh? Didn't now people still did that, though I'm sure there will always be someone around to carry on traditions like that. So, did they pick you out a winner?"
"Man... this day is a bust," Walden said, walking along with his head down, with no thoughts of caution despite the humiliation it had caused him earlier. His hands in his pockets, Walden briefly lifted his head to take note of the sights about and around, but nobody in the mall appeared to be doing anything particularly interesting. He cast his eyes down just in time, though, to catch himself before stepping over a body that lay in the middle of the path. A hologram of a Navi seemed to be on its back. Surprisingly, Walden stared for a minute, but didn't panic.

"Uh..." he said, staring at the strange holographic Navi, "W-what's going on here? This guy need medical attention?" He noticed the people around the mall looked surprisingly unconcerned, as though he'd missed something even more strange earlier... he cast his eyes back down to the unconcious body and the image, however, and waited for a response.
Capuchin just stared at Soulman with a crazed expression. "WHAT?! NO! Soulman senior wasn't my boyfriend! No way! That would never happen!!!! SonGoku was!"

Aida gave a sigh, "I haven't even seen the picture yet. My grandmother wants it to be a suprise. Im going to meet him soon though."
"He wasn't? Good." Soulman sighed in relief, "Though, this SonGoku fellow... You still have feelings for him? Cause if not..."

"Surprise? That's kind of cruel. If you're going to have to spend the rest of your life with this guy, it'd be to nice to know if you can tolerate him, at least." Wes was shocked, "I know I could never marry a stranger. Anyway, why's your family making you do this?"
Shin burst up from up the ground and shouted in elation, " I REMEMBER NOW!"
"Great..." Shuilong commented as he returned into the PET.
"I was part of Requiem... Hell, I was part of the group that helped defeat the Rogues... Man... I must've had a memory wipe or something..." Shin rambled on as he shook his head. "Oh my god! I'm 25 now! What have I been DOING!?" Shuilong just simple sighed in frustruation and then walked over to Soulman Jr. and Capuchin.
"Yo." Shuilong greeted the two.
Sighing in defeat, Raven walked over to the PET. Trying to turn up the volume, he simply fell right through it. "Crud, someone would need to flip the switch that makes me physical, and Silas isn't around to do it. GODDAMMIT, HELP!!!!!" Raven yelled. He was clearly going insane hoping for someone to help him out.
Sieg was about to drop this childish thing. After all, he might have misjudged her personality. Maybe his assumption was wrong. His words wouldn't have the effect he wanted... He planned to check out some books on graphic programming and Navi coding anyway.

But then she turned to him and asked why he is here. There was something in her tone, her gestures, something in her very being, something Sieg couldn't explain, but it certainly had an effect on him...
He looked into her eyes, or more like look at her eyes, hair and general clothing.

There was no mistake. This girl is one egoistic b***h.

- Huh? It has nothing to do with you. I'm just searching for a book. Its about human perception...

He drank the rest of the water from the can he was still holding. Long speeches were not his forte.

- It has all these interesting stuff with how the healthy eye is supposed to work. Like, did you know that dark colors make things look thinner? I want to make a new GMO for my navi; she also likes to look more than what she is, so I thought I might read up on this stuff...