Cruise-ship? Cruise-ship!? What!!?

So....

Apparently my partners have colluded with one another in a secret which they wanted to keep a surprise from me for as long as they could, while still getting everything in order and checking all the details but now that time has passed and it turns out... the three of us are going on a ten day cruise to the pacific islands!!

I super excited for this, I'm not sure it's really sunk in properly yet. We're leaving on the 8th, and getting back on the 18th of January, and I'm probably going to be far too busy to post during the couple of days before and after as well. Sorry I'm not able to give you all more warning than this, but it's been a bit of a surprise for me as well ^.^

-Rogan
Oh nooooooooooooooookay, alright, have fun. You deserve it.
Make sure you have lots of fun on the trip!
I've only been on one, and it was awesome. Sooooo much food. Have fun!
That's pretty awesome, Rogan, have a blast on your vacation!
Oh man, have lots of fun in the sun! That sounds like a super exciting trip. Remember the sunscreen though.
We're back.

Exhausted. Fun times were had. Going to rest now, will try to look at modding over the next few days and begin posting again.

Woo Cruise-ships!
Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time!
Not much has happened since you were gone.
Good to have you back, glad you enjoyed it.
Welcome back! (^-^ )b
Thanks guys, it's really good to be home, even if the trip was awesome. Very glad to be back in my own bed and such.