I'll break you oven!

Hello there the name's Torchman! Some of you may know me from SFRP as a mod, so I came to check this place out. I'm probably not going to RP as much here and I haven't done anything related to NetNavi's for a long time so you probably won't see a character for a couple of weeks. So ya, this'll be fun.
Weeks? That's a long time. D:

But good to have you here.
Hey Torchman! (Yay,an NT Warrior viewer! =D) Hope you enjoy your stay!
*sets welcome to post itself in a couple of weeks*

*gets lazy*

Welcome, good to see people from SFRP taking some interest. See you in a few weeks, hopefully.
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
Hellotorchy...STAYAWAYFROMMYNAVIORSHE'LLTURNTOASH! Also...Here's your complementary...FALCON PAWNCH! *punches torchman to the rules topic*
Thanks for the welcome. I think I have an idea of what my navi shall be. So you'll probly see it by Tuesday. I'm thinking fire (how surprising) and recover for a change. So i shall get to work.
Recovery through fire...

How could this miss?

Quote (darkstar1006)

Hellotorchy...STAYAWAYFROMMYNAVIORSHE'LLTURNTOASH! Also...Here's your complementary...FALCON PAWNCH! *punches torchman to the rules topic*

*Cough*

Allow me to quote my regular greeting.

Quote (Welcome Threads)

Welcome. There will be cliched death threats, warnings of players that you don't really need to watch out for, randomness interpreted by the posters as humorous, genuine welcomes, and Steve saying Yort, here in your welcome topic.

Welcome to the forum.
@Torchman: darkstar1006's navi is made of wood if you didn't know.
Stay away from Asator. That guy's a jerk.
I just read your profile that you wish to register. There is one thing you need to finish up beyond the basics you have already covered.

1) You must choose and list the components of your custom pack.

"Everyone starts off with:

0 zenny
2 MiniEnergy subchips
1 Cannon battlechip
1 Shotgun battlechip
1 Rageclaw battlechip
Undershirt navicust
100 HP

And your choice of one of the following navicust: HP+50, Shield, Set Sand, Set Lava, Set Ice, Set Sea, Set Grass, Set Metal, Set Magnet, Set Glass, or ResetStage."

So all you need to do is choose one of these navicust, and then list all the items on your registration post.