Hi everybody all around the world!

Well, I'm going to start by stating the obvious: I am new.

Now, to clarify, I don't just mean new to this board - I mean new to the whole Megaman thing. Saw some episodes of NT Warrior, randomly ran across some fanart, and now here I am.

So, you may ask... where HAVE I been? Well, into Sonic, mostly, along with kaiju and horror movies. As for myself... well, I'm a Mod on a Sonic forum, and I started out on the RP section, but that was a whole different KIND of RPing, so... I'm gonna have lots of questions, probably.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my weird school, didn't I? Well it's PVPA (Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public High School), where they let me teach a horror movie class.

...no, I am not kidding. And at my school, anything less than 80% is a fail.

So I'm glad it's summer for now.

Anyway, thanks for reading this ^^
Sup, I'm Grim. If you have any questions about creating your Navi/Netop, RPing, or the site in general, don't be afraid to ask us. And feel free to talk to us in the chat.
Hey, welcome, new guy. Don't be a stranger, come on in at the chat. It's awkward at first, but you'll get used to it. Don't break the rules, as always. Have fun, most importantly.

=D
Yoh dood. Name's Dark, Darkstar, Idiot, ETC, ETC. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. Now, if you will excuse me...I have some poisoned daggers to sharpen with which to shove up the asses of various Kaiju. Gotta love +5 successes against the evil that is the RNG. *evil laughter*

PS: If you want to know what the hell I'm talking about, PM me or look at my signature.
Welcome to an RP community full of adults who seem way to mature and skilled to be RPing on a kiddy-anime forum, which has survived five years, countless staff changes, and what I like to refer to as the Upheaval but was, in reality, just the Root Admin throwing a tantrum (but he got better and likes to hang out with us now.)

How, exactly did you make it to this site?
I'm sorry, guys, but I feel like I'd be a bigger jerk if I just disappeared, but I'm probably not going to be back, at least for a while, if at all.
:U

Why you do this, Alien? When we just accepted you...

*Weeps*
Dang. Well, if you change your mind, you're free to come back whenever you want.