It's the new guy again... *Sigh*

Umm... Hi! Name's writteninblue! Pleasure to meet y'all! In case you couldn't hear from the ethnic slur, I've been subjected to the torture of living in the heart of Texas, USA. I was born Canadian, so the change in environment is absolutely ridonk, but I digress...

Anyway, about me...

I'm a thirty year old man living in a seventeen year old's body. Still ensuing through such tribulations such as high school, overdriven hormones, schitzophrenic complexes; you know how it goes.

I'm an up and coming actor, writer, director, and compositionalist. Essentially, I'm a musician, and a damn good one, too, if I may conceit. My current masterpiece is a Jazz-Fusion musical endeavor, subtly entitled 'Strife of A Faded Hipster'. Such is going to hit the professional realm of broadway, thanks to affiliations with the Kim Dawson entertainment agency/conservatory, giving me a black box theatre, a moderate budget and a chance to impress some of the best producers in New York. Interested in a plot synopsis? Tell me where to post it and I may do so.

Socially, there's no way getting around the fact that I'm a total geek. Definately a sap for the Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres. I play Magic: The Gathering on a constant basis, and am an adequate player. Anyone play MTGO? My username is gob_mob. Look me up!

Ironically, the Rockman franchise has been my fandom since I was the age of six, and it took my parent's divorce to spawn an interest into this character, it being an outlet for a lot of painful times. I'm quite the historian of our fabled franchise, minus anything from Shooting Star Rockman, of course; that series just doesn't seem to light my eyes the way the Classic or X series can. Have imported just about anything I can find on the internet, and I have purchased every sourcebook printed and almost every game, English or Japanese. Got a question? Wish to test trivia? More than anxious to assist.

I can't really think of anything else to state at the moment, so... Greetings!
....We've really upped the bar with this one.

Welcome to the site and congrats on having your Navi accepted. If you have any questions about the rules or whatnot, don't hesitate to ask. Also, drop by the chat. You can find people there at most times of the day.
Welcome, and watch out for MagicCereal. He currently claims the title of Battle Network expert and may attempt to challenge your claims.
...WHAT?! I AM ALREADY THE RESIDENT MEGA MAN EXPERT HERE. YOUR BLASPHEMIES SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED. >:0
Indeed, welcome. Enjoy your stay, and good luck with your current endeavors.
Any questions about system stuff can be directed to people with extremely colorful names. No. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, welcome to RERN, and I hope you enjoy RPing here with this 5-6 year established community.
Such speedy response! I'm flattered, really!

To Aurion: I'm a little concerned on your first remark; I really hope I didn't go too overboard on my introduction. I'm just not used to keeping things formal on introductions; I'm a dramatic kind of guy, so, monologue-esque introductions are my specialty.

To Corrupted Child: Speak of the devil...

To Magic Cereal: Your name is absolute awesomeness! I'm not going to impose on your title as an expert on the Rockman franchise. However, having two fellow experts would always be a welcome prospect, don't you agree? I'm not one to banter over knowledge dominion, but I'd be more than happy to test a trivia bout or two with you, just for s**ts and giggles. ^.^'

To Leon: Thank you, I appreciate the polite guesture. Likewise regarding your endeavors; even if I don't know what those are.

To RevivedSin: I'll keep it i mind. 5 years? Wow! I'd have trouble sticking around even that long!
Welcome to the site, that was quite the introduction. I used to do theater stuff as well, switched over to art for the time being. I am going to go back one day without a doubt though, I love it so much. Good luck with your music and welcome to the site.

My name is Syriene I am a local Artist here and yeah, just have fun while here, maybe we can bust together sometime ^^
((( I said I was going to say something to the next new guy if a certain member of the staff hadn't been though yet, but I'm not sure if he'd appreciate me stealing his thunder.... yet. )))

So yeah, welcome to RE:RN. Name's Sj, an I'm the resident Down Under. You ask me to throw a boomerang though and I'll have to hurt you.

No, seriously. You look like you have a complete, working mind, so you'll do fine here.

(You'll do even better after we deconstruct you in the chat. SEE YOU SOON.)

Quote (Writteninblue)

To RevivedSin: I'll keep it i mind. 5 years? Wow! I'd have trouble sticking around even that long!

Believe me, it's harder to leave than to stick around.
To Syriene: Ah, a fellow artist! Pleasure to make your aquaintance. I do hope we may collaborate as partners in the RP within the near future.

To Sj: I see it may have already diminished. There's no possible way I could 'look' like my mind is developed through my text, I guess not by deeming such in a literal fashion. Ah, crap, I'm overanalyzing again; someone hand me a cookie.

EDIT: By the way, from one foreigner to another: Don't you just hate stereotypes?

To SpaceMonkeySteve: And what a Yort it was...

To RevivedSin: I know what you mean. I just hope that this forum doesn't go through multiple combat variations. (Jesus tit-sucking christ, how many times have I visited V.3 RP forums that sooner died off anyway?)
*hands you a SJ-brand Corker cookie*

Those taste great, but don't eat those around other people; the side effects are..... erratic, at best...

And yes, stereotypes do suck. However, I'm (hopefully) making my name as the random new guy in the chat, so... meh.
... I've never had a cookie summon the urge within me to breakdance sporadically on my air mattress, but I digress.

But, yeah, to those people who stereotype the folks from my homeland, saying 'eh' every second sentence, and all those 'aboots' and maple syrup jokes... It gets old pretty quickly. Folks, I don't even like Hockey!

"Get outta here, you goofy Canadian bastard, eh?!" - Robin Williams.
Yo. I'm Grim, the resident spriter and scion of death. :3 I like your sprite designs. It's probably already been said, but if you have any questions or anything, feel free to let us know.
Also, this hasn't been mentioned either:

RE:RN Official Chat

Move yourself here now.

Quote (Writteninblue)

... I've never had a cookie summon the urge within me to breakdance sporadically on my air mattress, but I digress.

But, yeah, to those people who stereotype the folks from my homeland, saying 'eh' every second sentence, and all those 'aboots' and maple syrup jokes... It gets old pretty quickly. Folks, I don't even like Hockey!

"Get outta here, you goofy Canadian bastard, eh?!" - Robin Williams.

Canadian! Nice!

There's too many Americans here. There's only a few prominent Canadian members, myself included.

I don't like hockey much either.
Yoh dood, you may have joined us not long ago, but I get the feeling that you will be well received upon the site for many days/months/years to come.
Bloody hell, the force is strong with this one!

The name's P.A., I'm a veteran of the first version of the site, and I'm looking forward to seeing you RP.
Welcome, glad to hear you'll be hanging around. I'm Heat (or something with Heat in it) on the chat, but I'm not on often.

My actual reason for posting is to call your attention to this topic, since apparently none of the Magic buffs around here picked up on your comment:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=5586

In case you're interested in some new Magic opponents around the board, I think there's normally a player or two about with a deck they're happy to throw at any available opponent / victim / inanimate object. I don't really play it myself, after stepping into the game late and getting my tail handed to me.

... Also, I'm not sure if any card game other than YGO is actually still being played regularly around here, but you can probably get an MTG match off somebody.

Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself.