It's the new guy again... *Sigh*

*walks in with a red deck.*

AN MTG PLAYER? WHAR?!?

Also, Yo.
To darkstar1006: Well recieved, you say? We shall see... *Cackles Maniacally*

To P.A. Master: And now you tell me that this site has had more than one version. C'mon, guys, keep it legit! My roleplaying is certainly not extravagant; I'm one for fast-paced, edge-of-your seat, busters-flying, questions-asked-later roleplay, so don't expect any melodramatic masterpieces... At least not until another Star Wars reference gets uttered...

"The circle is now complete..."

Ah, shaddup!

To HeatSonata: Pleasure to meet you, Heat. I scoured the link, and noticed Magic Workstation; that was all that really peaked my interest. In all honesty, for what it's worth; I'll stick to MTGO III; even if it does suck, it's a lot more challenging.

... And, why is there no MTG Thread on this board?

The Annoying Reaper: Your name enough affirmed the use of a red deck, my friend. Pleasure to make your aquaintance. Jeez, now that Magic 2010 is out, you red players get all the fun. What cruel practical joke has Wizards R&D played on us, now that Lightning Bolt's back, and as a common, no less. That means my creatures now technically "Dies To Everything" in the Type-2 Metagame! Grr!

Quote (Writteninblue)

To P.A. Master: And now you tell me that this site has had more than one version. C'mon, guys, keep it legit! My roleplaying is certainly not extravagant; I'm one for fast-paced, edge-of-your seat, busters-flying, questions-asked-later roleplay, so don't expect any melodramatic masterpieces... At least not until another Star Wars reference gets uttered...

Not more than one version. A few things happened and we had to make a new board. It's been pretty much the same save for tweaking the systems to improve them.

EDIT: Here you go. Relevant details:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1540

Quote (Corrupted Child)

Quote (Writteninblue)

Not more than one version. A few things happened and we had to make a new board. It's been pretty much the same save for tweaking the systems to improve them.

EDIT: Here you go. Relevant details:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1540

Thanks for the information; t'was quite the history lesson.
I think I sense overformality. o_o
Anyway, welcome to the board, just another faceless guy flooding this thread.