Hello!

Yo! Name's Katana 'KT' 9992, just call me KT or 'Tana. Katana if you want. I was directed to this site by my curiousity and because Tarkya and Kuroi Hikage, friends of mine from another site, kept talkin' about it. So... I decided to join. Anyway, nice to meet y'all.
Heya, KT! Good to see you here. Enjoy your stay, follow the rules, have a good time, yadda yadda.

I would insert a humorous quip about a mod here, but meh. Also, if you would, go to the chat. We're friendly people here. =D
'ello newbie.
Tarkya, recruiter supreme!

Anyways, hey KT, what's up? I'm Hiko, usually EnigmaTrain or something like that on the chat. Have a good time here.
Good morning, I'm Grim. Welcome to the site! Have any ideas on a NetOp/Navi team? If not, I can probably help give you a little inspiration.
Hm... thanks y'all. And Grim? I need help with a NetOp, but Navi I've got a good idea. Now... to figure out the chat... away~!
Welcome. We'll do our best to show you the ropes. You'll get the most out of the chat, I do believe. Need any help, and I'll do what I can, as will the majority of our helpful crew and staff. Glad to have you, and again, welcome aboard.
♫♫♫Harro there!♫♫♫
Hello Katana "KT" 9992. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Cypher, though most people call me Zan after my original characters on this site. If you need any help getting started, I'm more than willing to help you out. Well, that's about it for a greeting. Well, glad to have you Katana "KT" 9992.
Hey KT enjoy yourself here, the people are great when you get to know them.

Quote (Leiquan)

Hey KT enjoy yourself here, the people are great when you get to know them.

:'D
Egoism will get you nowhere my dear Hiko.

Welcome to RERN, BRRRRRROTHER.

I am... that guy who will... er, give you fights, for your navi to destroy, usually. I think I'm falling off that job though.

Quote (RevivedSin)

Egoism will get you nowhere my dear Hiko.

?
D:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... thanks for the greetings all.