College is Over

My God it's nearly impossible to get free time during college. Everythings probably changed by now. I need to get familiar with the rules again, find where I left off, pick it up from there, ect. But still, it's good to be back at something you enjoy.
Oh... Oh God...
Where did you come from!?!?
D:
-joking-
Anyways, welcome back...

Bits and pieces of the system have changed, methinks. I'd re-read some rules. Also, we've attained a good ten new members since you left. :'D

Also, as of now, moderation tryouts are going on... I dunno if you can still apply, it may be too late. I think six or seven of us are trainees right now. See? Shiny blue names.

So, get re-oriented and start RP-ing again. With more mods, we need more people! :0
*was on quite a bit during college*

Who are you again? You don't strike me as being memorable for anything good...

Quote (Asator)

*was on quite a bit during college*

Who are you again? You don't strike me as being memorable for anything good...

I'm one of the more unskilled vets. when it comes to battle. I'm not terable, I just make mistakes and don't write interesting battle posts.
Don't mind him, he was just being an ass (aka himself).

Welcome back. Go make some stories~

And take the customer feedback or I'll pimpsmack you through a wall D:<
I voted I voted, calm down.
I'm always calm. Except when I'm not. Then I'm awesomely collected and cool.

But really, yeah, do the feedback quiz so you can help the site xD
Oh, a quiz, where is that located?
Welcome back Zolem. You haven't missed much plotwise and very little has changed in terms of mechanics: Just a few minor additions that you needn't worry about. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. It's good to have members return after long absences.
I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU FOR GOOD! THIS TIME I'LL BE SURE TO FINISH THE JOB! <revs chainsaw>[/rant]

In other news, welcome back.
Out down that chainsaw and listen to me.

And thanls for the welcome, it's good to be back.
Welcome back Zolem. Don't mind RS, he's just like that.

Anyway, good luck! Hope you catch up with your progress.
Your avatar....

YOU STOLE MY BACON MACINE D:

boo for stealing bacon machine, otherwise welcome back.
Ah, there's little Zolem. I had been wondering where you were. Welcome back. Maybe Tom and Skyrender will magically appear soon as well.
Skyrender! That's who I was thinking about the other day. As well as Tom. Wasn't he the operator of Crushman who you all desperately wanted to Cross with or something?

Edit: ...and Zolem, you didn't have to change your avy because of Common, he's nobody, and he wasn't serious about the Bacon thing anyway.
Actualy, I didn't like it, but the thing won't let me change right. I either do bacon or PPGZ-R. The forum won't let me do a different avatar.
Ah! Mines did the same for the avy for Diva and Saya combo...speaking of Avy and Siggy switching...hmm...
And I had found a chibi metool image I wanted to try out.

Quote (Shuryou)

Ah, there's little Zolem. I had been wondering where you were. Welcome back. Maybe Tom and Skyrender will magically appear soon as well.

RETROSMIIIIIIII--