Jack Chesman and Rook

Operator
Name: Jack Chesman

Appearance: Jack Chesman stands five foot eight and weighs one hundred and forty pounds. Being old has had little effect on his build and posture, as he has maintained a firm build and always has good posture. He usually dresses in casual cloth such as a cotton polo style shirt and kahki cargo pants. Sometimes he can be seen wearing classic style kimono, but this is usually only when he is at his antique shop. Jack has little hair left on top of his so most of the time he maintains a shaved head, but sometimes when he is busy and is unable to shave it he has short grey hair in a horse shoe shape around the side and back of his head. Jack sports a long goatie that extends a foot from his face and is completely grey. Jack's skin has a slight rinkle to and no age spots as he takes very good care of his skin. Jack's overall hygiene is impeccable, and as such he is almost always found clean and smelling fresh.

Personality: Jack's age has brought him wisdom and experience, so Jack is normally always calm and collected. Jack has seen and done many things in his long life and because of this little surprises or excites him. Jack is a history FANATIC and anything historic or antique makes him lose his control.

PET Modifications: Jack's PET appear to be made of ancient wood, but this is just a special coating that he had added. His PET also has a codex of all known conflicts, wars, and a complete copy of "The Art of War" on it for quick reference

NetNavi
Name: Rook
Element: Fire
Subtype: Guts

Appearance: Rook is a large Navi standing twelve feet tall and weighing over 2 tons, that is if he were in the real world. Rooks Body is made up of three tiers each one getting larger as it gets to his shoulders. The top two tiers have a rampart style look at the bottom of them. There are two diamond shaped gems on the top tier and a single diamond shaped gem on the middle tier. His shoulders are broad and bold with a sweeping edge at the bottom. His midsection is a single cylinder with square hip plats that slightly flare outwards. His upper arms and thighs are a web of hydraulic pistons. Rook's fore arms are metal bracers with a shield like plate with a rampart look at the top of it and a diamond shaped gem in the center. This plate is mounted on the outer fore arm and extend past the elbow joint covering a portion of the upper arm. Rook's shin guards are of the same design as his arm bracers. They also extend past the knee joint to cover part of the thigh. Rook's feet consist of two large plate plates hinged together. Small hydraulics control the movement of the foot and can barely be seen bellow the shin guard. Rook's Hands are large metal hands, unlike the foot though all the servos and hydraulics are internal. Rooks head is a bit plain, it is kinda squarish with two slits for eyes, a small rampart section for a nose, two diamond shaped gems on either side of his head, and a large mouth which can barely be seen because of the small rampart that goes all the way around his head. Rook also has a large missile pack mounted on each shoulder.

Personality: Rook is normally much like his operator jack chesman very calm and collected. But unlike his operator Rook can break out in fits of rage, brutish behavior, and disobedience. Rook is very protective of those he considers friends and very unforgiving to those he considers to be enemies.

Custom Weapon: Rook's buster weapon is actually his fist. During combat small generators located in his fore arm kick in and cover his fist is plasma. Charging his buster causes his this plasma to become unstable and his charged buster attack is usually an explosive two handed attack. Though he normal uses his buster in a melee capacity he can control where the plasma is generated and can instead of covering his hands can generate a plasma ball in which he can then throw at his enemy.

Level : 0
HP : 100
Zenny : 0
Subchips : MiniEnergy x2
Chips : Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
Navi Cust: Undershirt, HP +50
Navi Points : 10+/40
Key Items : PET
Crosses : 0
Signature Attack: Cluster Missiles (TCD 2), Rampart Defense (TCD 1)

Cluster Missile
Description: Rook transfers the stored energy to his missile packs on his shoulders releasing a barrage of missile at a target. as the missiles impact and explode, embers and burning napalm fall to the ground converting a large area of the field to fire panels. After the attack it takes a few round for the missiles to replenish and therefore cannot be fire until his stock of missiles are back.

Effects
(5dmg fire x4 +Multihit +Shot type +Large Lava Terrain +Charge Burner +2TCD)
Cost 60 (40 of mine + 20 from Nerf)

Rampart Defense
Description: Rooks built-in defense system that causes his armor to harden after any shot attack hits him. This harden armor can be softened up by further attacks. The downfall of the defense is that his aim becomes impaired after the power first engages. Once he adapts to the increased weight and stiffness his accuracy returns to normal. This effect is hard on Rook's system and can only happen once every few rounds while his system cools down

Casing (30 hp) +counter trigger +Being hit by SHOT attack +Off target +1TCD
Cost: 30 (20 of mine + 10 from Nerf)

(Edited Rooks appearance) (Edited Signature Moves based on Nerf clarification) (Edited many typos)

Quote ()

Also please note that you cannot use any effects generated by nerfs that exceed 50% of the non-nerf point value initially spent on the sig itself. Ergo, even if your max cap is 100, and your max nerfed cap is 150, if you only spend 80 on the sig, you can only use 40 points worth of nerfs on your signature.
corrected signature moves with nerf clarification in mind

Quote ()

Type: Shot
Element: Fire (Free)
Damage:20 (20 Points)
Target: Multihit (20 fire) x 4
TCD: 2
Special Effect: Large Area Terrain Effect (fire) (40 Points)
Nerf: Charge Burner (lvl 1)

*Arranges into order I can understand* (20dmg Fire x4 + Multi-hit + Shot Type + Large Fire? Terrain + Charge Burner + 2TCD) (60pts [30pt nerf]?)

1: 20dmg x4 = 80 sig points, not 20. Multihit means you split up those 20dmg into multiple strikes to a single target. Ex: 5dmg x4 = 20, 10dmg x2 = 20, etc.

2: We don't have a "Fire" terrain. Only Coal, Lava, and Furnace.

3: This sig alone costs more than 60 points, (120 sig points to be precise) which is your max sig points allowed. Your sig pool (you start out with only 60 points) is divvied up to all of your signature attacks, so the total sum of points your signature attacks cost cannot exceed 60pts. When you buy more sig points, you can create more powerful signature attacks.
Corrected Cluster missile and Rampart defense into standardized format. Corrected value on Cluster missile damage. Corrected Terrain effect to lava. Also I apreciate the clarification as i was alittle unsure how certain effects and things work even after reading them.
As Rampart Defense only costs 20 points, it doesn't need the Off-Target nerf, unless, well, that's what you want. There isn't a rule against nerfs for fun.

Also if you're unsure about anything you can always come to the chat. That's where most of RE:RN hangs out, anyway.
I appreciate the heads up on the nerf. I did consider that and found I like the role playing value the nerfs added to signature moves. made them more then point and click style moves. I would have to work them in and roleplay their effects more so then without a nerf. Plus as I gain more points for my signature moves I will be able to utilize all of the points the nerfs give and I didnt feel that adding a nerf later would be right .... kinda like poof this move i have been using for 10 levels all of a sudden has a flaw.
Everything seems fine, you are approved. Be sure to update your signature and put the sheets in the appropriate information databases.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, RageClaw1
GET NCP: Undershirt, HP +50
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2