Don't think I introduced myself, so...

Hey guys! I joined, well, I forget now. (Sometime in August, I know.) So, hi!
laik hai gui u mst b nu hre lol hve fun nstf lol

On another note, people are being distracted by Darkrai at the moment. Welcomes will come in a few minutes, surely.

Welcome.
Hi.

I'm Hiko.
Hi. I borught thecrazy psyco basterd who likes to kill people with fewer posts than weeks they've been a member of a forum. His name is Infernomancer.<3
I take it "Astro Crush" comes from AstroMan's weapon, eh?

Good to have you. :3
*strikes a pose*
Yo.
*scurries off*

Quote (Zolem)

Hi. I borught thecrazy psyco basterd who likes to kill people with fewer posts than weeks they've been a member of a forum. His name is Infernomancer.<3

Isn't...that...you? XD
Quit whoring that, Zolem.

Hey there. Nice name. Funny underlining. Eh, whatever. Have fun and whatnot.
Hi, I'm Blue. Welcome.
i are darkstar, lover of all that has fur.
Um...hi.

*disappears into the shadows*
*Appears out of nowhere*

Welcome my friend...

But I must warn you, I use to be sane...until I became one of them! I hope you have a great time while we claim your soul...I mean Roleplay with you! XP

*Smiles awkwardly as he turns arounds and sings out the entire accursed Hamtaro them*
Welcome to RERN.
Enjoy, read the rules or the owl will eat you, examine other people's roleplays so you get a basic idea of what the hell to do, and most importantly...
Go crazy and have fun.
Well, crazy within reason so you don't get yourself banned.
PM the mods if you have any questions. Or you could simply look at our Suggestions and Questions board.
See you around.
Hey RS, I think he needs to know as well as I. Is the owl you referring to the legendary "O Rely" Owl, or just some owl that you picked up off the street and built this forum on top of?
No it's Twi's Owl, Hootey.
Trust us, you don't want the owl to eat you. It's a horrid experience.

Okay, so it's not as scary as I expected. At least I have an idea of what owl now since it's just a pet owl from all this time.