Hello my friends, my friends hello!

Hello, as you can see, my name is Zane! (lol! Rhyminess)

Anyways, I love RPing, and I can't get enough. I'm constantly typing and such which brings me to this forum since I like to RP one of my favorite sites, and wo-lah! You guys are looking to be a decent Megaman: BN site, so I said, "what the hey?" So now, you guys are stuck with me and my longs lines of RP obsessive pawnage and typing!

...and it's nice to be here with you all!
Gack, another good roleplayer. We're swimming in awesome RPers these days... I hope you'll stick around here. Don't be scared to visit us in our Chat Room sometimes, even though it gets pretty wacky there... Even so, I hope you'll enjoy RPing here.
Welcome.
Please enjoy our site.
Come to our site, we have cookies.
Thank you! I love wackiness...and cookies! They build character! I think I'lll swim around thsi site for a bit, because I already posted my charries profile and I want to do double checks to see if I missed anything since I want to be sure I got the systems and such down. I don't want to make any mistakes, so I might pull an all-nighter here! 0_0
YES!

THE TIDE OF LITERATE NEW PEOPLE HAS BEGUN!

OPEN THE FLOODGATES! THERE SHALT BE QUALITY ACROSS THIS BARREN HELLHOLE YET!

'Nyways, hiya. I'm one of the resident females (the rest of them tend not to let me forget it). Very good to have you on the Big RERN Team. By what I'm seeing now, I think you'll do pretty well in the long run in the RP sections.
HELO NEW PERSON! i am darkstar.....most abused memebr on the site, hope you enjoy yourself and make sure you don't piss of thine mods, they will open a can of rape on your characters.
I would do the Aztec Sacrifice on Dark, but then, we're doing something in another forum, so I don't want to spoil relationships.
I'll leave it to someone else.
Welcome, I'm Hiko...a person...:3
IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE!

HERE! TAKE THIS!

YOU WILL NEED IT!

TANZEN!

*welcomes*
You fail, Lego, bad link. D:
It's the Desu girl drinking soda, meaning that it's a bad link.
FAIL!
I give you a negative Hiko Token!
Worked for me.

And HALO THAR, NEW PERSON!

Hope ypu stay around, and RP with us. : D
Comment redundent!

Thou hast no @acks!
Didn't expect to see you here, Zane XD

Anyhow, welcome to RE:RN~

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Worked for me.

He edited it.
Actually, I edited it after he posted. What he was saying that the picture of the soda girl "worked" for him, in that aspect.

Pucca Pucca Nyo~oron!

*aggros Demon*
Thank you for the welcomes! I'm now filled with anticipation (and a bit of fear), but I appreciate it!
No, don't be afraid!
Become...one of us...
ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US! *shot*
Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Hey, I'm Jean. Ro. whatever. Doesn't matter what you call me, as long as I know that you're talking to me.

Welcome to RERN. I am me, and me is no one other than I.